Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Freight Cost To Holland. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freight Cost To Holland. (277 Views)

Understanding The Basics Of Air Freight Cost Calculation / Midas shipping & freight, My Experience, Story And Lost of item with them / I Need Someone That Can Organize A Visa To Holland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freight Cost To Holland. by Divfav(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2018
Please i really wish to confirm about the cost of shipping 23 tonns of goods in a 40ft container from Nigeria to Holland.
And the cost of F.O.B and cost of Bill of lading?
Please I will really appreciate your quick answers.
Thanks.
Re: Freight Cost To Holland. by godash(m): 7:00am On Jan 06, 2019
Mind sharing how you got this sorted out? Need to ship agricultural produce from Nigeria to Houston, Texas

(1) (Reply)

Come In If You Have Used Printing Sheets Or Aluminum For Sale / Can Someone Teach About Bitcoin Business? / We Buy Donkey Skins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.