Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) (2692 Views)

N-power C: Nigerian Authorities Provide Unmissable Update, Speak On Screening / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by Engrkawu: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2018
PLEASE HAS ANY ONE RECEIVED MAIL FROM THESE STATES
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by DamilolaAbo: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2018
I've not seen anyone, especially Kwara
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by Engrkawu: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2018
DamilolaAbo:
I've not seen anyone, especially Kwara
is it that the mails are still dropping?
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by rhymesnoni(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2018
Engrkawu:
is it that the mails are still dropping?
Some have received from Kwara, But none that i have heard, from Niger

1 Like

Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by Tizzyreal: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Finally, I have decided to release the link to this app for just four days only, after that I will remove it
A lot of guys here have been disturbing me to share the download link of this app but I never wanted because trust naija people, they sabi how to pour sand for ones tea. Anyway inoder not to be selfish I am sharing the link here for only 4 days.
This app is a crpto miner app that generation $$$ for the user. You don't need to kno about crypto trading, the app does all for you. All you need is a computer with strong CPU or GPU. The app is 100% safe and will not harm your PC. This app has been feeding me and generating side income for me. You will be paid your earnings at the 10 the of each month via PayPal or payioneer. Here is the link to the app https:///RhR5it
For more info please WhatsApp 08064671964
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by princeidris(m): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
I have not seen any one in this state that has been called for the screening and am rally disturbed...just in case you have received from them please let us know
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by akinloye216: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
I haven't see a single person from kwara who has received mail.pls if u have received indicate
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by NigeriaBam: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
rhymesnoni:
No Kwara receive...
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by NigeriaBam: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
rhymesnoni:
No Kwara receive...

1 Like

Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by Drdreyy: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
rhymesnoni:

Oga, you are in minna and you are talking about those in Kwara State, how did you know? Do you have friends in Kwara State that told you?
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by JFT24(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
NigeriaBam:
No Kwara receive...
Am 4rm Kwara and i've received d mail

1 Like

Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by Drdreyy: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
JFT24:

When did you receive the mail?
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by Nazzyauri(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
I ve seen frm kebbi
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by Engrkawu: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nazzyauri:
I ve seen frm kebbi
when did you receive? is ur state of screening in kebbi?
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by classikbill(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
Anyone from Kaduna that has received the Mail should signify please..
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by Kalamu2018(f): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
Drdreyy:

When did you receive the mail?
Thanks... oooo help me ask him/her... also, B.sc or NCE/OND
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by Fusky(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
JFT24:

reply:Is not about state of origin,its the state you chose for screening.
What state did you choose for screening?
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by Engrkawu: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
Fusky:

reply:Is not about state of origin,its the state you chose for screening.
What state did you choose for screening?
exactly

2 Likes

Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by Kalamu2018(f): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
My Brother just receive his own Email message few hours ago.. From Kwara, Screening venue is Sobi Barrak , He is NCE holder.... but I don't know if B.SC/HND HOLDER from kwara have been receive email invitation...
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by Augusto20(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
Have anyone from Niger State received the email??

1 Like

Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by donaldchidi: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
For those shortlisted for FRSC screening in Abuja pls click below link to join our Abuja FRSC Group... Tnks

https:///A1GpCgf9hYLBa4Y4Aac0eZ
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by Uzosaint(m): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Pls anyone from Abia received?
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by educators(f): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by Airoflaw(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kalamu2018:
My Brother just receive his own Email message few hours ago.. From Kwara, Screening venue is Sobi Barrak , He is NCE holder.... but I don't know if B.SC/HND HOLDER from kwara have been receive email invitation...
what's d time n date.pls
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by ajaniagbe(m): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
I just received email from Kwara. Officer cadre . It entered at exactly 6.12pm. Screening at 22 amoured brigade Sobi barracks Ilorin . Let’s go there

1 Like

Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by missyojo(f): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Augusto20:
Have anyone from Niger State received the email??
Please kindly let me know when Niger state own start to show.
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by ajaniagbe(m): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Pls can anyone upload a sample of the summary data page or send to my email pls olakunleolagoke@yahoo.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by Belloadekunle: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
ajaniagbe:
Pls can anyone upload a sample of the summary data page or send to my email pls olakunleolagoke@yahoo.com
Thanks

Am having same issue.
Please what can we do?

1 Like

Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by Kalamu2018(f): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
My people Beware of "Scammer" if anybody ask for money to help you......
Also, kindly discard rumor of Exam (No Exam/Test). Only Screening.... Stop asking for Past questions...
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by Tsadu001: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
Niger state have started receiving the invitation
Re: Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) by Airoflaw(m): 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
p

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Person(s) Needed For Travel Agency Job In Abuja / Pls Drop Portharcourt, Aba And Environs Job Vacancies Here / Urgent Info Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.