Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:15 AM

FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment (79618 Views)

Federal Fire Service Shortisted Candidates For Screening And Aptitude Test / Frsc Recruitment Mail On Screening(kebbi, Niger And Kwara) / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by rocoh(m): 6:10am On Sep 19, 2018
Today Wednesday 19 September 2018 FRSC will contact those who have been shortlisted.

"In a statement released by Bisi Kazeem, Corps Public Education Officer, FRSC, he stated that applicants are advised to check their emails used for the submission of the applications on Wednesday 19 September 2018 for information on the screening and physical fitness assessment. The email information shall contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise.

Shortlisted applicants are to come with the summary data page earlier received and email notification slip which shall admit them to the screening venue.

Any candidate without the print out of the summary data page and notification slip for this phase of the for information on the screening and physical fitness assessment. The email information shall contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise. "

The Full story below:

FRSC 2018 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE: NOTIFICATION OF SCREENING AND PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT PHASE

The screening and physical fitness assessment of FRSC 2018 recruitment exercise which commenced on 28 May 2018 with the uploading of the application forms on FRSC recruitment portal is scheduled to be conducted in all State capitals from Monday 24 to Saturday 29 September, 2018.

In a statement released by Bisi Kazeem, Corps Public Education Officer, FRSC, he stated that applicants are advised to check their emails used for the submission of the applications on Wednesday 19 September 2018 for information on the screening and physical fitness assessment. The email information shall contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise.

Shortlisted applicants are to come with the summary data page earlier received and email notification slip which shall admit them to the screening venue.

Any candidate without the print out of the summary data page and notification slip for this phase of the exercise shall not be admitted into the screening venue

Signed:
Bisi Kazeem
Corps Commander
Corps Public Education Officer, FRSC

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Biofash: 6:14am On Sep 19, 2018
Yes has anyone recireceived mail on this subject lately?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Phenotech(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2018
We are still expecting message on our email oooo

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by richard1994(m): 6:39am On Sep 19, 2018
i am still expecting the mail o, is like these people have network issues on ground, if na MTN, ETISALAT, AIRTEL dem they use' the message will be delivered 25/02/2050 but if na GLO forever and ever

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by richard1994(m): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2018
Phenotech:
grin
Phenotech:
abi they don play wayo 4 d issue
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by mycodon: 6:56am On Sep 19, 2018
richard1994:
grin abi they don play wayo 4 d issue

they will send mine today....I believe

14 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Phenotech(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2018
richard1994:
grin abi they don play wayo 4 d issue
Bro na Nigeria we dey ooo. It's what they can do naaa
in Falz Voice: This is Nigeria.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Jossyroyal1: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2018
Let those qualified be given the job...
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 19, 2018
still expecting mine.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2018
Nigeria our country
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by judecares1(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2018
Mother Mary hear my humble cry

11 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2018
Wait till they send mail first na, you don already ginger dey create thread.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by educators(f): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2018
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by zeenaman: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2018
still expecting the mail. Has anyone received?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Anuoluemma(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2018
undecided
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Wisif: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2018
I think you guys should patiently wait for the email to come. the day is still young and full with goodies. Stay positive and be hopeful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by exklusive4(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2018
Expecting mine too
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by okoliobinna84(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2018
I don check my mail tiri times this morning.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Correspondence(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2018
The jobs have been sold to those who are in the corridors of power. If you are rich, you can pay and get the job. It's a trade!

Then if you do not have money, and you do not have anybody in the corridors of power, do not waste the time and little money you have now. Use the money to do a more useful thing that can give you more assurance.

Once more, Nigeria and Nigerians have been sold to the riches and politicians. Slavery is real. We have been enslaved!

10 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by femi4: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2018
Person wey go send mail to you never reach office sef

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Femijohn198: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2018
expecting mine too.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by fullclub: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2018
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Supremor(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2018
I'm hopeful I'll receive mine today
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by millionboi2: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2018
Road safety ppl
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by IamNanas(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2018
Who don receive am?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Chimezie198(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2018
Spreads mart on the thread waiting for new mail notification
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by gbaskiboy: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2018
zeenaman:
still expecting the mail. Has anyone received?
am still expecting mail
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2018
Following
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by gbaskiboy: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2018
I hope I receive the mail
Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by Trustme2(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2018
A friend in the FRC told me Kogi only has 8 slots for senior Cadet officers. And your guess is as good as mine. It has been shared by the Oga

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment by eneyoduke(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2018
Base on merit.......... If you know, you know!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 / Share Your NIMC Test Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.