Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani (32058 Views)

Reno Omokri Savage Reply To A Twitter User On The Buhari/jubrin Issue / Reno Omokri Savage Reply / JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani by Shampoo77: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
What is fake news? Reno is correct. The problem with Nigerians is that they don't read to get information and yet they argue, quarrel and even resort to insult when those who are informed gives them information.

bixton:
People are clapping hands for Reno blasting Sani.
You all need to read extensively on and about HSBC to understand what it is and its owners.
Don't just read paper headlines, read extensively and from more than one source.
Re: Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani by bixton(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
Shampoo77:

What is fake news? Reno is correct. The problem with Nigerians is that they don't read to get information and yet they argue, quarrel and even resort to insult when those who are informed gives them information.

Make use of Google and read extensively.
Whatever you don't understand ask questions.

Only in Nigeria people tend to believe anything even simple things that can be sourced freely from the internet.
Re: Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani by killsmith(f): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
thugthang:
same almajiri ruling you
taa get out. Aboki wey their destiny na to beg money dey claim ruler? My friend leave the Internet and go continue with your shoe mending business.
Re: Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani by PFRB: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
Chaaaiii. What has happened to Senator Shehu Sani?
Re: Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani by thugthang(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
killsmith:
taa get out. Aboki wey their destiny na to beg money dey claim ruler? My friend leave the Internet and go continue with your shoe mending business.
Same Aboki sent Nnamdi kanu to his early Grave
Re: Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani by killsmith(f): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
thugthang:
Same Aboki sent Nnamdi kanu to his early Grave
same aboki wey dey worship a Pedophile named Mohamed wey sleep with 6 years old kid.

Quote me again, I dare ya cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani by thugthang(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
killsmith:
same aboki wey dey worship a. Pedophile named Mohamed wey sleep with 6 years old kid
Educated fool. Your education is useless, go sell Gala
Re: Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani by killsmith(f): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
thugthang:
Educated fool. Your education is useless, go sell Gala
e pain am....

When them mention say Mohamed sleep with 6 years old pikin, una go begin tear boxers.

Between me and you, who worship a pedophile, whose education is useless?

I'm suspecting you're a pedophile too. Afterall, it's your culture.

Pedophile worshiper tongue
Re: Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani by Eagleword14(f): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Savage! grin
Re: Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani by ajugbo: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Actually Shehu Sani is corect.HSBC is a British company established in 1991 its owners are from Honkong and some share holders from China. It base of operation is Europe and not Asia. If you own a sports team in the England that dosnt make it Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani by ajugbo: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Look up HSBC in wikipedia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected SARS Operative Shoots PDP Agent At Collation Center In River State / Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa / DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.