Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber (2252 Views)

Anti-party: Labour Party NEC Suspends Ag Chairman Apapa, 5 Others / We Are Not In Alliance With Any Political Party - Labour Party / We Are Not A Regional Party, Labour Party Rejects Okupe's Campaign List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by Otunbalarry: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, eight others withdraw from Osun guber race for Adeleke

NEWS DIGEST – Candidates of Alliance for Democracy, Accord Party, Labor Party and eight other political parties have withdrawn from the Osun state governorship race for People’s Democratic Party candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke, this newspaper can report.
More details will emerge soon on this development.

https://newsdigest.ng/featured/2018/09/20/osun-guber-race-adeleke/
Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by Johnnyessence(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
How & when will Osun State be free from these huge debts?
Aregbesola, you will surely be remembered in Osun for your gross misuse of state funds in addition to the daylight robbery of our people’s common wealth.
1. Where is the Osun State Airport with all the billions of Osun State money invested?
2. What are the achievement or benefit of the Opon’imo that make Osun students performed woefully in the last National exams?
3. The amount wasted in changing the state name from Osun State to the useless ‘State of Osun’ without any benefit to the masses.
4. You started various roads construction across the state, all now known as ‘abandoned projects’
5. You use the state resources to build the ‘TALLEST DRUM’ in the world. Please what is the benefit?
6. Civil servants in the state and indeed the general masses are now is a state of abject poverty due to the ‘Modulated / Half salary’ your government is paying.
7. Pensioners are dying daily from hunger as you refused the veterans their monthly dues.
Oyetola was part of all these mismanagement and yet want to continue the destruction projects?
I leave the good people of Osun to decide their future by electing whoever they prefer among the candidates.
Good luck on your choice.
Osun a dara ooo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by uwa1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
kcmichael:
We won in Edo,ondo ekiti and going to win osun.since secondus became PDP they always come second

Don't be so confident.... There are so many unknown variables in this election... one thing for sure, its going to be interesting...
Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by kcmichael: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
We won in Edo,ondo ekiti and going to win osun.since secondus became PDP they always come second

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by Bukolar1(f): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
kcmichael:

lol �
Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by deboysben(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
Osetigo
Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by Damnmaster: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by Afamed: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Aregbesola, you will surely be remembered in Osun for your gross misuse of state funds in addition to the daylight robbery of our people’s common wealth.
1. Where is the Osun State Airport with all the billions of Osun State money invested?
2. What are the achievement or benefit of the Opon’imo that make Osun students performed woefully in the last National exams?
3. The amount wasted in changing the state name from Osun State to the useless ‘State of Osun’ without any benefit to the masses.
4. You started various roads construction across the state, all now known as ‘abandoned projects’
5. You use the state resources to build the ‘TALLEST DRUM’ in the world. Please what is the benefit?
6. Civil servants in the state and indeed the general masses are now is a state of abject poverty due to the ‘Modulated / Half salary’ your government is paying.
7. Pensioners are dying daily from hunger as you refused the veterans their monthly dues.
Oyetola was part of all these mismanagement and yet want to continue the destruction projects?
I leave the good people of Osun to decide their future by electing whoever they prefer among the candidates.
Osun a dara ooo.
You started your propaganda early than expected this time around. Between where is Gov Eleka?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by deboysben(m): 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Butterflyleo, NgeneUkwu ewu, modalian, sarrki, Passingshot, senatordave, buhariguy, Madridguy, even that poison manna BBQ grill seller and other bmc crew

PDP is coasting home to victory

Sai adeleke
Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by Johnnyessence(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Afamed:

You started your propaganda early than expected this time around. Between where is Gov Eleka?
let me be please, let me come and be going.
Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by PassingShot(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Parties that wouldn't have gotten 10,000 votes combined.

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by buhariguy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Osun a dara ooo.
so why all this nonsense if you leave the good people of osun to decide their future by electing whoever they prefer.
So stop making noise.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by Johnnyessence(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
buhariguy:
so why all this nonsense if you leave the good people of osun to decide their future by electing whoever they prefer.
So stop making noise.
Abeg let me be now. let me come and be going. do have a wonderful day.
Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by chriskosherbal(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
This is becoming really interesting ...
Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by DLuciano: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
kcmichael:
We wonrobbed in Edo,ondo ekiti and going to winrob osun.since secondus became PDP they always come second
The robbers will soon meet their waterloo
Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by Afamed: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
let me be please, let me come and be going.
You wouldn't be until you desist from your usual propaganda
Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by Flattino(m): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Abeg let me be now. let me come and be going. do have a wonderful day.
shut up your mouth

Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by Johnnyessence(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
Flattino:
shut up your mouth
flattino all what ever you call yourself, you have started with your propaganda Abi I guess you will make some people to trend and make them to blow more.
Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by Johnnyessence(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Afamed:

You wouldn't be until you desist from your usual propaganda
leave me alone, let me be now, happy weekend in advance.
Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by Flattino(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
flattino all what ever you call yourself, you have started with your propaganda Abi I guess you will make some people to trend and make them to blow more.
What is this one saying?
Who is trending and blowing more
shut your stinking mouth

Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by Johnnyessence(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Flattino:

What is this one saying?
Who is trending and blowing more
shut your stinking mouth
you register yesterday and you have started blowing your propaganda already. Abeg free me jare. let me come and be going. how was your day. happy weekend in advance.
Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by Flattino(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you register yesterday and you have started blowing your propaganda already. Abeg free me jare. let me come and be going. how was your day. happy weekend in advance.
Shut up

Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by Johnnyessence(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Flattino:
Shut up
sorry I will ignore you here OK. do have a wonderful day OK. bye.
Re: BREAKING: AD, Accord Party, Labour Party, Eight Others Withdraw From Osun Guber by Flattino(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
sorry I will ignore you here OK. do have a wonderful day OK. bye.
Who said I was looking for your attention?
Oga shut up

(1) (Reply)

Ilicit Drugs Make Herdsmen Invade Farms Destroy Crops NDLEA Boss Abdallah Claims / A Presidential Aspirant Will Be Arrested!!! Who Remembered This Prophecy??? / Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Officers In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.