Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It (23180 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by WotzupNG: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
Celebrity police woman, Dolapo Badmus has advised ladies to stay away from the idea of being a man’s baby mama because it’s not worth it.

According to her, having a baby for a man is no guarantee of a place in his heart.

The police public relations officer also spoke of the tough time she had settling an issue between a baby mama and her baby daddy.

Dolapo Badmus shared on Instagram:

”Warning to young girls out there: STOP opening your body and soul to a man that don’t really care about you! It’s injurious….some of you even go EXTRA Mile to become a baby mama thinking pregnancy will give you a place in his home and heart?

Hell NO! All you might achieve thereafter is to be tagged someone’s BABYMAMA! Is the title worth it? How can you debase yourself just to get an unconventional title of BABYMAMA When you can calm down and get your life moving forward!

Yesterday, i had cause to sort out Baby mama and sweet boy issue! It was tough…The only thing that the young girl could do was to cry and cry with the words “My Life is miserable”

Young girls please stop making your dear life miserable just because you want to be identified with a man when you can surpass him in all things if you work hard for yourself…..NOTE: Pregnancy don’t hold a man down, good values, moral and love do! Don’t be a BABYMAMA especially when you cannot feed yourself not to talk of an unborn child, it turns you to a nuisance.”

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/dolapo-badmus-baby-mama-worth/

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by Yambee: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
Them go hear?

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by kinzation(m): 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
them no go ever hear

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
This menace is going to be a cancer to us all.

20 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by dafemnet: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Pls tell the girls ma.

11 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by chriskosherbal(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
This is a real advice from an experienced matured woman to other women but some will put cotton wool in their ears.

Those who have ears let them hear.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by Mrop(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Before nko

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by Rosay15(f): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
E go better u oh.
Who babymama EPP!

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by Tamarapetty(f): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
Slay queens won't listen, they want to have kids for celebrities. . . They want to feel AMONG

12 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by sdindan: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Imagine

This woman wan spoil something for us sweetboys.

Haba!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by Sirpaul(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
dem no go still hear naaaa tufia

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by salbis(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
And the waiting continue......

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by Metuh: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Will they ever listen? Someone is already pregnant for a C list artiste already just for fame and peanuts.

Some girls are planning on how to trap a boy with pregnancy as we speak presently. They will never use their senses.

Girls with no future plans for themselves who think a man's job is to marry them and take care of them. I pity such fish brains.

I just dey vex. Mtcheew

23 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by hebenezher(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
yes... now this is the emotionally carrier strong women I am talking about, if you really have a self worth, self respect and high self-esteem, you will never think on being under any man, talk less of being some motherfucker baby mama shit

5 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by tstx(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
It is worth it jare...

you just have to be a baby mama for the right PaPa

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by phr0nesis(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
From when that word was coined, I knew the practice was here to stay
Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by flyca: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
I will never bring into this world a child that I cannot solely take care of, even when I love the my husband (the child's father) to pieces! It's a promise to God, to myself and to my child.

Anything can happen which I have no control of. Death? He could fall into the hands of another woman, he could get a bad deal on business or work. Anything you can or cannot imagine!, even though that's not what I pray for. But I don't need all these dramas so I have to prepare myself to take full responsiblity of my offspring.

Raising a family is good. But money makes a happier home! Immediately you bring a child into this world, see that child as your personal responsibility. Build yourself up and stop hoping on another adult for sustainance. Same warning goes to stay-at-home mums!
Be wise!

My message to the baby-mama-of the-moment, Shola, is to forget about WizKid and take up the full responsibility of Bolu. Stop the drama already, stop the pity-party, stop the screnshoting, stop tweeting. Leave everything behind you, pick yourself up and move ahead. WizKid has disrespected you enough and he has no regard for you. Stop going deeper into the mess, babe!

God's got us kiss

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by j1mmy: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
Isale Eko style bleaching is not worth it either!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by Elxandre(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
Linda is in this table too o grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ask Linda first.

Baby mama that bought a multimillion naira car for a baby that doesn't even know where he is yet.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by anyimontana(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
U think say na with clear eye dey use to be babymama?

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
The dumbness of women of our time is just nauseating

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
Young girls please stop making your dear life miserable just because you want to be identified with a man when you can surpass him in all things if you work hard for yourself

smiley

14 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by neolboy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Make dem transfer this woman go Plateau state
Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by Bustincole(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by Creativebae(f): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tell them..
A word is enough for the wise..
Don't bring an innocent child into the world to suffer ..

5 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by anonymuz(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Continue to tell them
Re: Dolapo Badmus Advises Young Girls, Says Being A Baby Mama Is Not Worth It by VULCAN(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
How silly to compare Linda (who earns millions each month) to the average girl on the street who is waiting for a guy to recharge her data.

Rubbish

Jeezuzpick:
Ask Linda first.

Baby mama that bought a multimillion naira car for a baby that doesn't even know where he is yet.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot & Yemi Solade Show Off ‘Shoki’ Skills / Victoria Fetuga Obituary: Iyabo Ojo Announces Mother's Burial Arrangements / Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son Matthew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.