Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,233 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

‘having Your Own Money Is The Best’ – Exbbnaija Housemate Ifuennada Advices Ladi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘having Your Own Money Is The Best’ – Exbbnaija Housemate Ifuennada Advices Ladi (306 Views)

BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) / My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke / Ex-bbn: Ifuennada Dressed Up For Lagos City Marathon Race (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘having Your Own Money Is The Best’ – Exbbnaija Housemate Ifuennada Advices Ladi by 5Ebiscoo: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Ifu Ennada took to her Insastory to advice ladies on being financially stable.
According to her, having one’s money as a lady is one of the best thing ever, it makes one immune to playboys.
She wrote;“DEAR LADIES, HAVING YOUR OWN MONEY IS ONE OF THE SEXIEST THINGS EVER.
“IT MAKES YOU IMMUNE TO Bleep BOYS…ASPIRE FOR GREATNESS! #SMALLERGIRLGREATGOD”.
Ifu Ennada, who has been busy with acting and production of movies after her exit from the Big Brother house, has also launched her Natural Hair Care line under the brand name “beautIFU ENNADA”.
Ifu also said she hopes to have the biggest HairCare company in Africa and beyond her borders, someday.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/having-your-own-money-is-best-exbbnaija.html

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Asked Anyone For Sex To Feature In My Movie- Kunle Afolayan / See Ifu Ennada's Reply To Non Fans Who Called Her Rude & Short & Asked Abt Sex / Tupac Shakur Is Currently ‘alive And Living In Cuba’ – Ex Security Officer Makes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.