Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke (67191 Views)

BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) / Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet / Broke Poor Idiots – Harrysong Slams His Fans Trolling Him For His AMVCA Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by onthehill: 3:10pm On May 15, 2022
Big Brother Naija Ex-Housemate, Iheme Faith Uloma, popularly known as Ifu Ennada has reacted to criticisms about her controversial dress to the 2022 African Magic Viewers Choice Award (AMVCA), IGBERETV reports.

The dress stirred several reactions on online. Ifu Ennada who was styled by Toyin Lawani of Tiannahplacempire has revealed that her black skull filled dress is worth over $100k USD

Sharing photos from the event, Ifu Ennada wrote,

"First of all, I want to thank everyone who saw and understood the creativity and beauty in my AMVCA Transformer Look last night.

Now to those Cret!ns who wrote cr@p about my Look or intentionally posted my Look just to bash me, here's what I have to say;

1) My entire look is worth over 100k USD... Yes you read that right! So if you don't have a minimum of 10k USD in a domiciliary acct, you have no right to speak on my Look. Basically, stay away from criticising my outfit if you're a broke a$s.

2) My Look was designed and styled by the King of Fashion @tiannahsplacempire , a woman who's well ahead of her time and dominates in a country where people think only simple basic red carpet dresses deserve to be called "Best Dressed", so, if you've never crossed the border, infact if you've never gone beyond African Countries, if all you know about advanced countries is what you see on Africa Magic, DO NOT SPEAK ON MY DRESS‼️

3) Lastly, I am not one to please anyone, I always mind my business and I always do what I want because I really don't give a fuqq about most people. I wanted to scatter everywhere and so far, I think I did just that, so if your existence hasn't shook the internet at any point in your mis- er@bIe life, if all you do is sit in a god for s@kn cubicle and h8te on how people choose to live their lives, DO NOT SPEAK ON MY DRESS‼️

PS: The mission was not to win best Dressed, but to bring Met Gala to AMVCA and I DID JUST THAT."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdkqlgKOFrd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by onthehill: 3:10pm On May 15, 2022
More

3 Shares

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Mariangeles(f): 3:16pm On May 15, 2022
The whole outfit looks like a nightmare. Or something out of a horror movie. Like she's surrounded by demons. cheesy
Looks like something Lady Gaga would wear.

290 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Omihanifa: 3:31pm On May 15, 2022
This one that is known for always telling lies undecided

Nah so she lie the other day say she dey make
5 million everyday from her hair products way she dey sell, even ebuka was shocked when she said it during their reunion undecided

When it became obvious that she was lying she had to twist the story and apologized that she hoped to be making 5 million per day in future for her sales.

Majority of these naija celebs are just faking it. Dem no too get bar as dem dey always claim.

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by meobizy(f): 5:28pm On May 15, 2022
These women went crazy with the styles. Now I regret not watching the show. I for feast my eyes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by irunoko(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2022
Ojuelegba Lady Gaga grin tongue

If you like buy it for $100 billion (even though I know say na Lamba you dey drop.pathological liars aka fake livers) You and your dress is ugly.youll tell me whether it's by force to complement you tongue

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by We4all: 7:20pm On May 15, 2022
Omihanifa:
This one that is known for always telling lies undecided

Nah so she lie the other day say she dey make
5 million everyday from her hair products way she dey sell, even ebuka was shocked when she said it during their reunion undecided

When it became obvious that she was lying she had to twist the story and apologized that she hoped to be making 5 million per day in future for her sales.

She is really starting to annoy me. I wonder who are those following her.

10 Likes

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Davny(m): 8:09pm On May 15, 2022
Which kind nonsense be this?

7 Likes

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by BennyDGreat: 9:03pm On May 15, 2022
She no even Sabi lie....

7 Likes

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 15, 2022
Ur dress looks scary nd 2 words:

NOT BEAUTIFUL

16 Likes

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by JosephXavier: 9:15pm On May 15, 2022
A student was murdered by fellow Nigerians because of religious extremism few days ago and the same set of people who murdered her are rampaging because the murderers were arrested, destroying people's properties and threatening violence on peace loving, law abiding citizens going about their daily activities

Be t this agbaya of a person, with her oloriburuku sense wouldn't know that her sense has escaped her head and would want us to focus on her godforsaken, worthless piece of rag

Funny enough, the person killed is a lady and now they won't use that opportunity as female artists and celebrities to condemn that act of violence against their fellow woman

Where are the feminists?

Now that everybody need their voice they won't cough, but if a man demands for his bride price to be refunded by a promiscuous wife, they will all become Twitter, Facebook and Instagram warriors

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Makanike: 9:15pm On May 15, 2022
De outfit belike trademark of people from de oda zide

3 Likes

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:15pm On May 15, 2022
100k that means she wear lambourghini for body stupid liar

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15pm On May 15, 2022
That is around #50,000,000!!

Make una kontinue to dey deceive una heads.

Whatever make una happy sha.

Social Media : a place for people living fake life.

From $100,000 to #5,000,000.
Na all of una sabi, like Sabinus.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Uniquetani1(f): 9:15pm On May 15, 2022
She looks scary

6 Likes

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Grandeurr(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2022
this one nah witch

7 Likes

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by OLamylove: 9:16pm On May 15, 2022
People Dey lie Sha, How Much is Davido and Wizkid Worth?

2 Likes

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by wandeay: 9:16pm On May 15, 2022
She meant 100 000 Venezuela Bolivar.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Freshfish4: 9:16pm On May 15, 2022
And you think we believe you IJIOT, are you mad? So you have 100k Dollars for gown and your father's burial was like a village meeting. Celebrities and fake life. Come here let me reset your brain

27 Likes

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by tayo4ng(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2022
The dress look Scarry

3 Likes

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 15, 2022
This is no longer show biz.
It's now becoming uncreative.
So awkward in order to steal the limelight. Not only Ifun Elenda. Toyin Lawani, Pretty Mike and co tried too hard to impress.
And all other yeyebrities wore dresses that ll pack waste and sand follow them as they walk.
Cloths that won't give their skins enough air if they are not in AC hall/room.
All is classlessness and copycat scenario.
No taste, no class, no sense, no balls.

27 Likes

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 15, 2022
This girl and clout.

5 Likes

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Cadamlk: 9:17pm On May 15, 2022
What do we call this outfit? I think people are naturally crazy making a fashion on discomfort. How does she even sit? See pretty Mike ,see Toyin Lawani.
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by tarantino1: 9:18pm On May 15, 2022
Is this award not for actors? What are non actors even doing there in the first place? They don't even sit down and compose themselves but go to court attention.

5 Likes

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Zanzibar1: 9:18pm On May 15, 2022
Funny
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by fasho01(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2022
Lamba
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Baffupdrizz(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2022
She was scammed of the $100k (if at all).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile: I Don’t Know Who DJ Cuppy Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.