Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Wow, Very Interesting...what Really Is Abs Sef??? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Wow, Very Interesting...what Really Is Abs Sef??? (704 Views)

Toyota Camry Is Showing ABS And BRAKE On The Dashboard At The Same Time / So Buhari's Official Car Na Boi Boi Sef... / ABS Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow, Very Interesting...what Really Is Abs Sef??? by SegunOnCars: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
When I was Younger, My Mother had a Mazda 626 coupe I learned driving with. This car didnt come with ABS. One day, I took it out as was the usual trend and I was with a new friend who I wanted show just how fast I thought the car was. I floored the gas pedal on a straight and as the car approached maybe 100kmh, I was getting to the end of that particular road which had a T junction at the end and a Gutter straight ahead. When I got close to the end of that road I immediately gave the brake Pedal all I got and swerved to the right as though I was in an F1 Car. I was trusting that the Vehicle would immediately go right at the junction at th end of that road but the car had different plans. Remember i was doing about 100kmh. I had expected that the car would slow down and navigate itself right into the bend as i was still in my teens and grossly inexperienced but nothing happened. The car just continued skidding in the same direction regardless of how much effort I had used in turning the steering to the right. Luckily the gutter ahead buffered My speed and the damage was minimal stetting My Mother back a few thousand Naira to replace the Connecting Rods of the wheels, but it could have been worse. What if it was a kid crossing the street I was trying to avoid?

CHECK THE FULL STORY AT THIS LINK BELOW
https://segunoncars..com/2018/09/what-really-is-abs-sef.html

(1) (Reply)

Bus Needed / Bolt And Type Of Cars Approved / 2006 Model Infinity Jeep QX56 For Sale In Lagos. #2.6M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.