Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door (30787 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hmm.
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by stalwart123(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
From d look of tins as it stand now.. D only opportunity APC have against PDP in d forthcoming election is for d party to give his mandate to Ambode to emerge from primary as their governorship aspirant n also jagaban should come out to endorse Ambode openly for d party to have a chance in Lagos... Trust me anything other than dis except manipulation PDP will conquere Lasgidi... Self interest shouldn't place above party interest if not calamity will be the order of d day..

Jimi Agbaje has seen this loop hole, he's taking the advantage.
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by Akolawole(m): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
stalwart123:
If Ambode eventually wins his second term bid without Tinubu's support be it under APC or if he defects to another party, Tinubu's political career becomes an history. I bet you, he'll lost his respect at the centre and will eventually be sidelined if APC could secure presidency come 2019.

Ambode has issues with nearly everyone that matters in APC lagos. It goes beyond Tinubu but people with little knowledge of Lagos politics just can't understand.

Lagos isn't where someone defect as a governor and still win.....

3 Likes

Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by Franklyspeakin: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lol
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by Kog45(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
intruxive:
grin
Am just loving how the yorubas are teaching other nigerians how to build a strong political party and base that no dick jack and harry can just selfishly mess up because they become governor
Kudos jagaban
See comment Oh and you are blaming Saraki for having strong political base in Kwara.
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by deomelo: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
Akolawole:

Ambode has issues with nearly everyone that matters in APC lagos. It goes beyond Tinubu but people with little knowledge of Lagos politics just can't understand.

Lagos isn't where someone defect as a governor and still win.....

Many of them are just too ignorant and unintelligent, they reason based on ignorance, emotions, silly sentiments and what they know nothing about.
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
O my Nigerian youths and brothers. What must we do to come out of all these stagnations. Let's unite and fight for liberation. Look out how we are fighting ourselves without making headway. Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,South south,Middle belt youths, let's unite and fight these politicians or advocate to disintegrate.
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by rhythyson: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
stalwart123:
If Ambode eventually wins his second term bid without Tinubu's support be it under APC or if he defects to another party, Tinubu's political career becomes an history. I bet you, he'll lost his respect at the centre and will eventually be sidelined if APC could secure presidency come 2019.

Igbo spotted grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by Sleekfingers: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
kingabe21:
With what Ambode has done in Lagos, I don't see why Tinubu should stop his second term bid, but Alas this is Nigeria where the masses interests is not in the Leader's mind

Done what? With what Lagos is generating. I disagree...

And for ambode and tinubu that's their problem...anybody can win the gubernatorial election. Eg ambode, sanwo olu, timi agbaje etc. What i want is good governance. Be apc or pdp etc. but I am sorry to say this, because Pdp is dead in Lagos.
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by Bimpe29: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Double wahala in APC over Ambode.
This will surely make or mar the party more than any other thing.
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by intruxive(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

In your own little head, we all live or want to live in Lagos. Do you even know what makes Lagos what it is ?
Efforts, commitment and a progressive plan... if that doesnt sound like asiwajus name, then I give up on you
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by intruxive(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kog45:
See comment Oh and you are blaming Saraki for having strong political base in Kwara.
Saraki has a choke hold on kwara, the state is dead
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by intruxive(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
Quidquopro:

Who are the we
Tinubu's political end is near.
Once again, he can't have his way.
Lol, chest beating in umahia as usual grin
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
O my Nigerian youths and brothers. What must we do to come out of all these stagnations? Let's unite and fight for liberation. Look at how we are fighting ourselves without making headway. Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,South south,Middle belt youths, let's unite and fight these politicians or advocate to disintegrate. I have an idea 1. Let's massively protest nationally (all states) but before then, let's form a united forum, movement all states in order to make it a success or 2.Let all Nigerian youths boycott/avoid next year general elections or 3. Let us protect our votes during and after elections. Fear is a killer itself. We must do something to move forward. I have suggested, it will be wise to proffer solutions too instead of criticisms. Arewa youths, Niger delta youths, Middle belt youths, Igbo youths, Oduduwa youths,etc The time to decide is at hand. Forward ever, No more stagnations. Subsequently, mood of operations/actualisations should be communicated.
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by shegra58: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
stalwart123:
Ipig analysis kiss
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by Seun360(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
forgiveness:
Let Ambode test his popularity. No more handpicking of candidate.

Gbam.

Is that hard to comprehend?
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by Ofiks: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
To me Ambode should give a chance to another person. We might have a better governor in Babajide. Lagos is too chaotic now. There's refuse everywhere. Trucks have shutdown communities like ojo alaba, trade fair and olodi Apapa. Agboros are tearing tickets and destroying the communities yet Ambode is working. All the inner roads are bad, even the existing ones are being destroyed. No more sanitation and urban cultism is at its spring. All these the visions of Lagos or the characteristics of mega city that Lagos is striving to become?
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by bluecircle470: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
saajus:
It won't work.

If they agreed,all Lagos allocation will be going to Tinubu because Ambode will be afraid to offend him.So that dem no go impeach am.No project will be done.

You thought it’s the SE where they have no reasonable project in mind
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by homosapien(m): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
PaulOgrady:

Governors are now disregarding Tinubu. I said this was not going to end well for Tinubu, Akeredolu comes to mind.

Let the Governor's come and vote during the primary naaaa.

This is Lagos not ondo
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by ofwest47(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
There are more to political happenings in Lagos over Ambode's second term bid than meet the eyes if the entire 57 local government councils and nearly all the entire state assembly members are calling for direct primary to pick a candidate for the next election then something must have gone behind the bar that may not open to the general public.
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by deomelo: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ofiks:
To me Ambode should give a chance to another person. We might have a better governor in Babajide. Lagos is too chaotic now. There's refuse everywhere. Trucks have shutdown communities like ojo alaba, trade fair and olodi Apapa. Agboros are tearing tickets and destroying the communities yet Ambode is working. All the inner roads are bad, even the existing ones are being destroyed. No more sanitation and urban cultism is at its spring. All these the visions of Lagos or the characteristics of mega city that Lagos is striving to become?

Ambode is a disaster and utter failure. APC will lose Lagos if they don't replace him ASAP. I honestly think he should be impeached for incompetence and dereliction of duty.

Lagos is back to dirty and chaotic pre-1999 mess.

1 Like

Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by Quidquopro: 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
intruxive:

Lol, chest beating in umahia as usual grin

Look, we reasonable Yorubas are more in number anytime any day.
Forget about the multiple paid monikers you encounter here.
E ma te kehin ni.
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by intruxive(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
Quidquopro:

Look, we reasonable Yorubas are more in number anytime any day.
Forget about the multiple paid monikers you encounter here.
E ma te kehin ni.
Congratulations, u hv been successfully colonized by the superior yorubas.
I dont think any yoruba speaks igbo... irrelevant language grin
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
klax:
But why is Ambode so jittery about all these stuffs I don't get it? This is what happen when votes does not count but one man decision count. Yet the Lagos people are still sleeping if not can't they ask a simple question like so do we queue up in hot sun and rain to caste vote where the winner is already known even before campaign this is what happening right now.

Since the almighty Tinubu is so powerful and superior to the entire Lagos votes and INE. Let Ambode step down or quit apc simple as that it's apparent he can not win second term then why disturbing himself.

Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
O my Nigerian youths and brothers. What must we do to come out of all these stagnations? Let's unite and fight for liberation. Look at how we are fighting ourselves without making headway. Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,South south,Middle belt youths, let's unite and fight these politicians or advocate to disintegrate. I have an idea 1. Let's massively protest nationally (all states) but before then, let's form a united forum, movement all states in order to make it a success or 2.Let all Nigerian youths boycott/avoid next year general elections or 3. Let us protect our votes during and after elections. Fear is a killer itself. We must do something to move forward. I have suggested, it will be wise to proffer solutions too instead of criticisms. Arewa youths, Niger delta youths, Middle belt youths, Igbo youths, Oduduwa youths,etc The time to decide is at hand. Forward ever, No more stagnations. Subsequently, mood of operations/actualisations should be communicated.

Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2018
intruxive:

Efforts, commitment and a progressive plan... if that doesnt sound like asiwajus name, then I give up on you

Every Nigerian state with the same opportunity as Lagos will do as well as Lagos. I mean, look at what Abuja has been turned to by virtue of it becoming a federal capital. Calabar would have been better than it is today if the capital had been left there a little longer. So don't you ever dare speak ill of other Nigerians for living or wanting to live in Lagos again. They make Lagos what it is today. They are the same Nigerians making Abuja and other places what they are today. Would you rather have other Nigerians migrate out of Lagos? You won't be able to live in that kind of Lagos. Just look around you, how many indigenous Lagosians have you had dealing with compared to people who migrated to Lagos?
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by yourstruly123(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2018
intruxive:
grin
Am just loving how the yorubas are teaching other nigerians how to build a strong political party and base that no dick jack and harry can just selfishly mess up because they become governor
Kudos jagaban
U mean useless yorubas.
Re: 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door by intruxive(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2018
yourstruly123:
U mean useless yorubas.
If they have less use, why did u run and leave ur useful erosion ravaged poverty imposed region to come squat in okokomaiko?
Anyway emma powerful just admitted what we have all known all along... that all igbo leaders are useless slaves grin
Infact all leaders and kings and governors in biafra has been proscribed- IPOB
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip / FG To Auction Diezani’s $40m Jewellery And Houses At Actual Price / Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of Policemen From VIPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.