Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos (104820 Views)

Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise / See How Dead Bodies Is Transported In Abia State Because Of Bad Road / A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by GreenArrow2: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
Richdad50:
"THERE WAS COUNTRY" - Achebe.
Nigeria is a failing State

It could just be a retired airplane, bought legitimately by a scrapper, being transported to a scrapyard. It's not everything we have to raise alarms over. "Iron-condemn" abokis don upgrade from when dem begin buy people abandoned cars.

1 Like

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Maket: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
Mankosi:
That's scrab
some one bought it. I heard she wants to use it as a super market

1 Like

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by educators(f): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

Please name one normal country where this happens.

Hhaha, remember the Hodson crash in US recently? How was it moved? Look below for the answer...
Remember Hobbles? How was it moved to site? Too many ignorant Nigerians here on NL, kids.. They post as if they have the right solution to every problem. smh

5 Likes

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by 8stargeneral: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Dis is an eyesore, they are taking it to Mgbuka obosi to pices am shocked shocked grin grin.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
O my Nigerian youths and brothers. What must we do to come out of all these stagnations? Let's unite and fight for liberation. Look at how we are fighting ourselves without making headway. Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,South south,Middle belt youths, let's unite and fight these politicians or advocate to disintegrate. I have an idea 1. Let's massively protest nationally (all states) but before then, let's form a united forum, movement all states in order to make it a success or 2.Let all Nigerian youths boycott/avoid next year general elections or 3. Let us protect our votes during and after elections. Fear is a killer itself. We must do something to move forward. I have suggested, it will be wise to proffer solutions too instead of criticisms. Arewa youths, Niger delta youths, Middle belt youths, Igbo youths, Oduduwa youths,etc The time to decide is at hand. Forward ever, No more stagnations. Subsequently, mood of operations/actualisations should be communicated.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

Hhaha, remember the Hodson crash in US recently? How was it moved? Look below for the answer...
Remember Hobbles? How was it moved to site? Too many ignorant Nigerians here on NL, kids.. They post as if they have the right solution to every problem. smh

I like this. You are as dumb as the situation we are reading about is dumb. Did you not read that it was being transported from port-harcout wharf? Which normal country imports crappy planes through Wharf? And he has the nerve to call me ignorant. Your problem is that you are too used to rubbish.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

I like this. You are as dumb as the situation we are reading about is dumb. Did you not read that it was being transported from port-harcout wharf? Which normal country imports crappy planes through Wharf? And he has the nerve to call me ignorant. Your problem is that you are too used to rubbish.
No I am not. I have schooled oversees, and I run imports from Japan. I have seen it all. I have seen industrial generators, crap heavy equipments moved on trucks etc.
Now, back to your comment... Did you notice that the person who took that picture does not have an idea where the plane is coming from or where it is going to? Did he ask the driver, or see the BL or its clearance where it is heading to and or where it is coming from? That he mentioned its from warf can mean anything. .. even at that, looking at that plane it is obviously a scrap... and either moved for for recycling its valuable iron.

pippimp:

Which normal country imports crappy planes through Wharf?
yes, any country that can recycle can import it, nothing special about importing scrap metals for recycle.
Its cheaper than importing iron from India etc.

3 Likes

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
Vanityupnvanity:
abeg weting be dat ur question again?

Believe me, I was looking for his picture you posted. chai
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by AllHailBiafra(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
myettiallah:
cry
Nairaland is an avid representation of the Nigerian condition. Not moving forward, no new inventions, no improvement, autocratic ruling and abuse of power by the mods on those who dare to challenge their standings. Myopic in everyway.

When other forums have upgraded and change interface, we are still stuck in the 19th century coding script.

And Seun isn't it about time you added a dislike button to nairaland or must we always be forced to like every jargons posted here?
Other forums like.....? Give us example.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by GistFullGround: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
Why are some people so dumb?

Is this not a Space Shuttle being transported by a trailer?

3 Likes

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

No I am not. I have schooled oversees, and I run imports from Japan. I have seen it all. I have seen industrial generators, crap heavy equipments moved on trucks etc.
Now, back to your comment... Did you notice that the person who took that picture does not have an idea where the plane is coming from or where it is going to? Did he ask the driver, or see the BL or its clearance where it is heading to and or where it is coming from? That he mentioned its from warf can mean anything. .. even at that, looking at that plane it is obviously a scrap... and either moved for for recycling its valuable iron.

yes, any country that can recycle can import it, nothing special about importing scrap metals for recycle.
Its cheaper than importing iron from India etc.

You have no idea what you are talking about. In a well regulated country you don't just import whatever you like however you like. Only ignorant Nigerians think so. This is scary especially in a country where parts of that crap most likely will end up in an actual plane. I have lived in more than a dozen countries and i am yet to see the horrors witnessed in Nigeria or the support of it by Nigerians.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by InvertedHammer: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
/
They are probably taking it to a panel-beater for body work and respraying.

/
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

You have no idea what you are talking about. In a well regulated country you don't just import whatever you like however you like. Only ignorant Nigerians think so. This is scary especially in a country where parts of that crap most likely will end up in an actual plane. I have lived in more than a dozen countries and i am yet to see the horrors witnessed in Nigeria or the support of it by Nigerians.
Mr man, you are not making sense... . I am not comparing countries. I am being subjective to the matter at hand not Nigeria being horror. You can as well head back to one of those dozen holes and remain there.. Whatever I saw in that picture OP posted happens all over the world. Nothing special about it.
Nigeria is not Korea, or US. .. So dont expect tech maneuver to solve daily problems.

3 Likes

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Jerrubabel: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
This aircraft belongs to nesoil aviation
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
Richdad50:
"THERE WAS COUNTRY" - Achebe.
Nigeria is a failing State
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

Mr man, you are not making sense... . I am not comparing countries. I am being subjective to the matter at hand not Nigeria being horror. You can as well head back to one of those dozen holes and remain there.. Whatever I saw in that picture OP posted happens all over the world. Nothing special about it.
Nigeria is not Korea, or US. .. So dont expect tech maneuver to solve daily problems.

When i asked you where you've seen where a country imports crappy planes and transports them the way we just saw, you were quick to use google to justify your ignorant view. The planes you were quick to google had known destinations and we know were they were coming from. And you keep saying nothing wrong with this. It actually makes sense though. Ignorant people don't see a problem with a lot that is wrong with them.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

When i asked you where you've seen where a country imports [b]crappy planes [/b]and transports them the way we just saw, you were quick to use google to justify your ignorant view. [b]The planes you were quick to google had known destinations and we know were they were coming from. [/b]And you keep saying nothing wrong with this. It actually makes sense though. Ignorant people don't see a problem with a lot that is wrong with them.

...and where da hell did you mention 'crappy plane' in your initial post you bellend? You appear to me like those insecure blokes that move goal post around just to prove a useless point.
Did you ask the driver of that truck where the plane was coming from or where it was heading to? NO you did not.
Instead you resorted to unconfirmed report by an ananymouse passerby who looks like he was moving the opposite direction.
You can continue to wallow in stuupld ignorance I dont bloody care.

2 Likes

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

...and where da hell did you mention 'crappy plane' in your initial post you bellend? You appear to me like those insecure blokes that move goal post around just to prove a useless point.
Did you ask the driver of that truck where the plane was coming from or where it was heading to? NO you did not.
Instead you resorted to unconfirmed report by an ananymouse passerby who looks like he was moving the opposite direction.
You can continue to wallow in stuupld ignorance I dont bloody care.

I asked you where this happens and you were quick to google. Now shame don de hammer you when you've realized how dumb you were for supporting what is an abomination. Now i'm seriously doubting if you ever went to college at all because no normal educated person would support this rubbish.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

I asked you where this happens and you were quick to google. Now shame don de hammer you when you've realized how dumb you were for supporting what is an abomination. Now i'm seriously doubting if you ever went to college at all because no normal educated person would support this rubbish.

I dont need to Google what I already know. I am not a kid...
I only used Google to fetch the picture and the last farking time I checked, nothing wrong with that as my phone does not manufacture pictures.
Secondly, I am ashamed of nothing. I am not God to go to your empty skull to decode that you meant 'crap planes' which you pulled from thin air.
I did not pass my courses but I had it all... We can start posting pictures of homes and properties nd where we have been let's see how far. Actions speaks louder...isn't it?
Finally, I reiterate that there is nothing wrong with that picture I am seeing up there. If you have problem with it, take a hike to PH and table your complaints not on NL. #coward.

3 Likes

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by maclawrence02(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
angry
Who bewitched Nigeria
WITCHES I guess!!!
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

I dont need to Google what I already know. I am not a kid...
I only used Google to fetch the picture and the last farking time I checked, nothing wrong with that as my phone does not manufacture pictures.
Secondly, I am ashamed of nothing. I am not God to go to your empty skull to decode that you meant 'crap planes' which you pulled from thin air.
I did not pass my courses but I had it all... We can start posting pictures of homes and properties nd where we have been let's see how far. Actions speaks louder...isn't it?
Finally, I reiterate that there is nothing wrong with that picture I am seeing up there. If you have problem with it, take a hike to PH and table your complaints not on NL. #coward.

Lol....insecurity much? Guy, na you go run. Let's go a step further. We can also do youtube. I've done it before here. Say when.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

Lol....insecurity much? Guy, na you go run. Let's go a step further. We can also do youtube. I've done it before here. Say when.

I am here, you can start doing that now. What's the wait? ...and I will run to where exactly? You absolutely know nothing and you definifly have no idea. Pity.
The picture OP posted up there is normal anywhere in the world.
I have learnt over time that people who say their country is rubish lives the most corrupt lives.
Even yahooboys, criminals, Kidnapperrs, bribe takers and givers...all post here complaining how useless their country is, why they hide under the cover to commit all sort of illegality.

2 Likes

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
it is being taken to ikoku, where it wil be converted to town service bus running mile 1 to eleme junction.

Good development atleast ph residents get to see a plane up close, and know what it looks like.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
myettiallah:
cry

And Seun isn't it about time you added a dislike button to nairaland or must we always be forced to like every jargons posted here?

seun this is a salient point right here.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Fag04: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
This aircraft was transported out of Abuja Airport can someone remembers the Aircraft that breaks the landing gear sometime early this year? This is the Aircraft =====
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by dust144(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
The minister of transport is from ph
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

I am here, you can start doing that now. What's the wait? ...and I will run to where exactly? You absolutely know nothing and you definifly have no idea. Pity.
The picture OP posted up there is normal anywhere in the world.
I have learnt over time that people who say their country is rubish lives the most corrupt lives.
Even yahooboys, criminals, Kidnapperrs, bribe takers and givers...all post here complaining how useless their country is, why they hide under the cover to commit all sort of illegality.

Guy, i have the most honorable of jobs that you in your wildest dreams could never do. I ain't no keyboard warrior hiding behind a computer. And Nigeria is not my country. Na for rubbish people like you. I only come here to expose foools like you and how your mentality destroys your country. Dem go de cry say na their leaders be their problem, meanwhile na dem be the problem.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

Guy, i have the most honorable of jobs that you in your wildest dreams could never do. I ain't no keyboard warrior hiding behind a computer. And Nigeria is not my country. Na for rubbish people like you. I only come here to expose foools like you and how your mentality destroys your country. Dem go de cry say na their leaders be their problem, meanwhile na dem be the problem.
I did not accuse you. I just made my comment, which might be zeroed down to people like you. I dont like when people rubish their country just to prove a point.
If you are well traveled as you claimed then you should also know how 70%^ of those overseas suffer while posting fake photos to deceive the m0rons in Nigeria.
You should know what December means to most of them and how they long to return home.
Secondly, you ended up exposing yourself as the f0ol not me because I still stand by my initial comment that nothing is wrong with that picture. Scraps can be moved by ANY mode of transportation as long as it does not endanger anybody.
If you don't like that, you can fly to Eldorado and remain there. Nobody will miss you.

3 Likes

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by adebayosun02: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
That is Nigeria Air on arrival
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

Haha, let's know that useless job that I can only dream of.
Unlike you I am not a coward...Let's know the job.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by DBISHOP1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
I saw this in Onne in front of Prodeco gate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja / ₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos) / Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.