Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos (104748 Views)

Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise / See How Dead Bodies Is Transported In Abia State Because Of Bad Road / A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

I did not accuse you. I just made my comment, which might be zeroed down to people like you. I dont like when people rubish their country just to prove a point.
If you are well traveled as you claimed then you should also know how 70%^ of those overseas suffer while posting fake photos to deceive the m0rons in Nigeria.
You should know what December means to most of them and how they long to return home.
Secondly, you ended up exposing yourself as the f0ol not me because I still stand by my initial comment that nothing is wrong with that picture. Scraps can be moved by ANY mode of transportation as long as it does not endanger anybody.
If you don't like that, you can fly to Eldorado and remain there. Nobody will miss you.

And there my guy is where you are wrong. Normal people don't ever want to go back to rubbish. Only a hardcore plastic minded individual would ever want to go back to a country just to go show off. Going back at all is crazy in itself. if that is what you do then kudos to you. It's in your nature and you must continue the rubbish.

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

Haha, let's know that useless job that I can only dream of.
Unlike you I am not a coward...Let's know the job.

Let's just say i ain't no computer warrior wink I'm pretty sure you know what that is. grin
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=pippimp post=71375840][/quote]

Go and tell that to those crowd roaming around the streets of Asia and Europe. I know how they besiege me each time I go for a business trip or holiday. Sorry mate, I am not fooled.
Secondly, Nigeria ain't rubish. I have seen worst happen around the world. Both in the news, online, and real. I dont need demented dudes like you telling me its black when its white.

2 Likes

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

Let's just say i ain't no computer warrior wink I'm pretty sure you know what that is. grin
Well, mention it..there is no harm mentioning that crazy job. Coward.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

Well, mention it..there is no harm mentioning that crazy job. Coward.

Lol....Smh. You are as dumb as you write. Even after calling you a keyboard warrior and still bold warrior you still can't figure it out. Dumb people are born everyday.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

Lol....Smh. You are as dumb as you write. Even after calling you a keyboard warrior and still bold warrior you still can't figure it out. Dumb people are born everyday.
I did not border about the keypad worrier bullcrap. I ask you to mention that envious job of yours. ..or are you emphasizing that you are nothing but a coward? Changing goal post as it goes. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

Go and tell that to those crowd roaming around the streets of Asia and Europe. I know how they besiege me each time I go for a business trip or holiday. Sorry mate, I am not fooled.
Secondly, Nigeria ain't rubish. I have seen worst happen around the world. Both in the news, online, and real. I dont need demented dudes like you telling me its black when its white.

Me too. The only country i can compare the horrors that happen in Nigeria is Afghanistan and Iraq. They are corrupt as hell and dirty as phuck. Yup, you are right.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

I did not border about the keypad worrier bullcrap. I ask you to mention that envious job of yours. ..or are you emphasizing that you are nothing but a coward? Changing goal post as it goes. Nonsense.

You couldn't do it. You run to mummy and pooping your pants.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

Me too. The only country i can compare the horrors that happen in Nigeria is Afghanistan and Iraq. They are corrupt as hell and dirty as phuck. Yup, you are right.

Good for you. You have the divine right to your opinion. Now, can you get lost already to your fake Eldorado. Who even know where he is posting from? Maybe from Mushin or one shithole...claiming to have one of the best jobs- I have come across your types.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

You couldn't do it. You run to mummy and pooping your pants.
I left mum's abode, since 2004 after my graduation. Today I can proudly say that I gave back her the love by sending her in Switzerland. So yea, I will run to see her soon to clean ke up. Not a big deal. She's my mum.
But please name that wonderful job..or forever remain a coward.

2 Likes

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

Good for you. You have the divine right to your opinion. Now, can you get lost already to your fake Eldorado. Who even know where he is posting from? Maybe from Mushin or one shithole...claiming to have one of the best jobs- I have come across your types.

Not mushin. Okokomaiko. Never said i had the best of Jobs m.oron. I said honorable. There is a difference. You wouldn't the difference since comprehension is a problem for yougrin.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

I left mum's abode, since 2004 after my graduation. Today I can proudly say that I gave back her the love by sending her in Switzerland. So yea, I will run to see her soon to clean ke up. Not a big deal. She's my mum.
But please name that wonderful job..or forever remain a coward.

Sweet. Switzerland. Liar. grin With your mentality, i doubt if you've been to jos.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

Not mushin. Okokomaiko. Never said i had the best of Jobs m.oron. I said honorable. There is a difference. You wouldn't the difference since comprehension is a problem for yougrin.
No, you said a job I can only dream of. .. So I want to know that job. ..Honorable or not...you qualified it by saying I can only dream of it...hahaha...please name that useless job.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

Sweet. Switzerland. Liar. grin With your mentality, i doubt if you've been to jos.
If my mum is not there, and I lie..Let me not be happy.
If you lie, may you not see next year. You can agree to this prayer by signing Amen. Thank you.
Unlike you, I don't make useless noise, and I am not a coward.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

No, you said a job I can only dream of. .. So I want to know that job. ..Honorable or not...you qualified it by saying I can only dream of it...hahaha...please name that useless job.

Yes. You can only dream of it because it's honorable. Plus it takes balls to do it. Mommy can't help you with it. cheesy
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

If my mum is not there, and I lie..Let me not be happy.
If you lie, may you not see next year. You can agree to this prayer by signing Amen. Thank you.
Unlike you, I don't make useless noise, and I am not a coward.

Yes you are. A coward behind a keyboard. grin
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

Yes. You can only dream of it because it's honorable. Plus it takes balls to do it. Mommy can't help you with it. cheesy
I dont need jobs that need balls to do...
you wash dead body? or drugs? Kidnapper?? What is that stupid job that needs your balls to do what a tool.

1 Like

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

That's how we know a coward...agree and die...Haha

1 Like

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

I dont need jobs that need balls to do...
you wash dead body? or drugs? Kidnapper?? What is that stupid job that needs your balls to do what a tool.

My government pays me. Better than still living with mommy.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

That's how we know a coward...agree and die...Haha

Something a keyboard warrior would say wink
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

Say amen..make we close the chapter.. You think I am idi0t like you that come online to make bold claims and have zero achievements.

1 Like

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

Something a keyboard warrior would say wink
Yea... agree and die. or should I agree for you...? A simple Amen will put the matter to rest.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

My government pays me. Better than still living with mommy.
So that is what I need balls for? What a m0ron.

1 Like

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

Say amen..make we close the chapter.. You think I am idi0ts like you that come online to make bold claims and have zero achievements.

Here is what you don't know. When i tell you what it is, guess what? You'll dismiss it as nothing because you are a coward. But let's just say, one on one, you'll be a cripple in 5 minutes.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

So that is what I need balls for? What a m0ron.

No. it's what they pay me for you need balls for.
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

Here is what you don't know. When i tell you what it is, guess what? You'll dismiss it as nothing because you are a coward. But let's just say, one on one, you'll be a cripple in 5 minutes.
I wont dismiss it. You can tell me you are a pilot..there is no way to prove it....I just needed to know what job needed balls to do.
You said government job. So I replied that it's not what you need balls...is it? Tell me something else.

1 Like

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

I wont dismiss it. You can tell me you are a pilot..there is no way to prove it....I just needed to know what job needed balls to do.
You said government job. So I replied that it's not what you need balls...is it? Tell me something else.

Actually there is. I still can't believe you still haven't figured it out. Total m.oron. grin
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
Obviously this is scrap and nothing else. Let's give the aviation industry kudos for now with the new planes they are buying, things look upbeat

Check my threads.

1 Like

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

Actually there is. I still can't believe you still haven't figured it out. Total m.oron. grin

Why don't you figure out the channel I am watching now or figure out the last place I visited. That's a proper way to know how st0pid you are.

1 Like

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by pippimp(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
frowland:

Why don't you figure out the channel I am watching now or figure out the last place I visited. That's a proper way to know how st0pid you are.

Lol...Still haven't figured out yet?
Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by frowland(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
pippimp:

Lol...Still haven't figured out yet?

Have you figured myne out yet?

1 Like

Re: Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by udoka55555: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
this is how it WOrks, we will enter the plane and relax, the the pilot/ driver will then move the truck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja / Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night / ₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.