Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe (29861 Views)

"Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by walexinoo(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
to much money
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by ibitzbarlow(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Thank God she said "hoes" not "ladies" cos 99% ladies are independent

I think the reverse is the case. 99% of Nigerian women depend on their men...
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by tiredoflife(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
JIDEproudAFONJA:
I am very sure that the last Afonja that bleeped this stick, bleeped her senses away.

grin grin grin
But she no lie na
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by wristbangle: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
sweetguy10:
There is a sudden upsurge in the way foreign women are heaping praises on Naija men . Should we then conclude that our Naija women don’t know the value of what they have ??

Please try go to other African countries especially Kenya, Ethiopia, Zimbabwe, Ugada, etc. I bet you'll completely forget about Nigerian ladies.

3 Likes

Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by AreaFada2: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
Still not a good reason to look down on naija women
You seem to portray honesty as looking down. What guys say here on social media is what out of politeness they cannot tell women in real life.

So maybe women should listen and see where they go wrong. Because when a guy flees because a girl doesn't cut it, he will not give you feed back or review so that you can learn from. Even if he did bitterness will not allow common sense prevail at that point. Women then resort to "men are scum" chorus. So they make same mistakes over and over again.

As for women I have seen here over time that their complaints about men boil down to (1) money (2) infidelity.
All professions and education are now open to women. Therefore women can now earn own money.

Regarding infidelity, women openly advocate "do not put all your eggs in one basket". Meaning having multiple boyfriends until wedding night. Because of that we now have 50% of kids in some cases belonging to other men outside. As some continue the old habit in marriage.

Is addressing this hypocritical situation now looking down on women for example??

Many uncomfortable truths for both genders will have to be told in the years ahead. We will be forced to by events beyond our control even if we do not want to.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by coputa(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
What's the difference between ladies and hoes.
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by Cyriloha(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
[s][quote author=Biglittlelois post=71373463]Thank God she said "hoes" not "ladies" cos 99% ladies are independent[/quote[/s]]

Your lies clear pass Dstv
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by Gokoyer0(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lols.
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Our Aunty Linda said almost something similar about legs and closures until...

[img]https://i./F6Ax.gif[/img]
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
JIDEproudAFONJA:
I am very sure that the last Afonja that bleeped this stick, bleeped her senses away.

I can see the bitterness written all over your profile. No easier or faster way to die than hating on a people who aren't cognizant of your existence. undecided
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
She no lie , when I go SA, na so the babes dey rush me , when I go Botswana, the babes follow me like dbanj, we never talk Ghana, Zambia and Kenya...
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by awoofawoo: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
JIDEproudAFONJA:

Won fi were se e ni.......since morning, your madness seems to be getting worse every seconds. angry

Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by Curry30: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
newsynews:

Kenyan socialite HOE, Huddah Monroe has said that 99% of hoes made their money from Nigerian men. Sharing on snapchat, Huddah Monroe also confessed to have made her money off Nigerian men.

Hoe sabi hoe. It's a family thing grin grin
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by aariwa(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Yes very true.Is it not a hopeless married Nigerian man that bought a house that is worth millions of dollars for Linda ikeji .Its only among Nigerian men you find such nonsense cos obviously the money is a stolen one,not worked for most times..smh..

1 Like

Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by sarcasticdude(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:

99% Bhet why u just dey LIE like dis?
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Independently dependent on men you mean?
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by tiger2080: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
she just spoke the truth an she is not different frome the hoes too.oloshos everywhere. The way girls Bleep penis for money wondered me.They don't care if na monkey so far the cash they there.99% of girls are oloshos.one thing u should all no it is not only a girl in an hotel is a prostitute even that girl at home still do her ptostitution from the house that is why I classified the ones in hotel as commercial prostitute why the house are domestic prostitute.I meant a beautiful girl last week.sweet sixteen.I toasted her she agreed.I invited her to my place yesterday when we were inside she started giving me green light.so I have to play along an give her wat she need. to my greatest surprise after romance, I was about to insert the girl started telling .me that honey u will give me sometin wen we are through.she repeated this statement even wen I was pounding the pussy till we finish.it was then I fear girls.That is the real truth take it or leave it no offense.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by Indigenous(f): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
You will say,from nizooria men
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by mechanics(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
See her body, like as if she's not eating well.
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:35am On Sep 21, 2018
JIDEproudAFONJA:
afonja n mouth odour

1 Like

Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by Burgerlomo: 1:28am On Sep 21, 2018
Flattino:

90% of us Nigerian women are hoes .
That’s the fact and I am a hoe too.

Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by naijajobx: 2:23am On Sep 21, 2018
smiley
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by Ategberoson(m): 5:21am On Sep 21, 2018
I don't want to believe that figures. not all Nigeria guys/men are dumb.

Kenyan girls fall in love with anything Nigeria somewhat that they can sell their properties to satisfy them, so saying Nigeria men spent on them maybe he meant Nigeria artists, that davido and co spend on them doesn't validate her assertion. Naomi falling in love with me in 2016 cough out 35k Kenya shilling for me. who get time to be spending on ladies wey many guys dey fvck? I dey craze

1 Like

Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by Ategberoson(m): 5:22am On Sep 21, 2018
husbanddummy:
Igbo and ph n mouth odour
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by Dshocker(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Are you sure that 99% of Nigerian women are independent?
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by SmallSimba: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Any kenyan in the building to confirm this?

Nigerian men in Kenya are either drug peddlers, kidnappers or students. A few are working. All in all, Nigerian men - for some reason - pay women to be their girlfriend. Its as if the women are doing them a favour. undecided undecided undecided
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by SmallSimba: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2018
AreaFada2:
Undiluted truth.
9ja men may have their flaws but they hit on ladies with confidence. There are some beauties out there who intimidate guys. But 9ja nor get time. They hit.

Most 9ja men are very generous especially if they have. Because they have very financially demanding women back home. After the "9ja women school" they have to be generous compared with other African men.

Nigerians guys abroad also hustle hard. A few do so the wrong way (which typically makes headlines) but that hustling spirit makes local men in foreign African countries look like slackers.

Women like people who can take control of their own lives wherever they may be. Like them or loath them, 9ja men fit that bill.

It is not generosity. It is stupidity. Why do you feel the need to pay a woman to be your girlfriend? Does it mean that she is not benefiting from relating to you as a person? Or is it just a feeling of inferiority/insecurity that without money you are worthless?
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by pemihezi: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2018
cause they're cashed up now... wink

BE THE HOTTEST IN DEMAND MOBILE APP DEVELOPER – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

Learning to create Mobile Applications for both Android and iOS Mobile platforms

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by teejaymiquel(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2018
AsowebDesigns:
All these hoes wont let someone rest

but d is hole in d needle
Re: 99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe by theDEVILisHERE: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2018
newsynews:

Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe has said that 99% of hoes made their money from Nigerian men. Sharing on snapchat, Huddah Monroe also confessed to have made her money off Nigerian men.

She wrote:

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/huddah-monroe-99-hoes-nigerian-men/

They succeeded in turning most of their ladies into prostitutes

The foolish ladies themselves due to greed, shortsightedness and stupidity allowed themselves to become a mobile public pay as you go toilet

Result..
A worthless society filled with hopeless and useless clowns

Very sad indeed..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh / Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] / Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.