Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog (29712 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Amagite2: 4:48pm On May 23, 2019
Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor has warned her colleague Uche Ogbodo to stay away from Halima Abubakar, that she is a 'snake'.

This is coming after Uche Ogbodo posted a lovely photo with Halima Abubakar and Uche Elendu.
Cossy Ojiakor who called Halima Abubakar a green snake in the comment section of a photo Uche Ogbodo shared, also disclosed that she once told her that Genevieve Nnaji was her lesbian partner.

Oh well, many have been wondering what Halima really did to Cossy to warrant the call outs.

Cossy has now shared story of what Halima did to her years ago.

According to Cossy, Halima masterminded the story about her sleeping with a dog in the movie Itohan. See photo of her with the dog HERE.

Cossy also revealed the scandal made her be in limbo for 8 years.

Read her story below...

"This is a picture of Cossy Ojiakor the sweet girl that was loved by all ..., the soft spoken Ajebo girl.... I came to Lagos in 2001 and got lucky .....I remembered the day the snake girl came to my house ... I do see her around but was shocked how she got my address .... I asked who gave her my address well it was a mutual friend ... she brought food on that first visit and so we became friends....,,,,, I was and am still supper hot....... the men wanted me so much even her supposedly sugar daddies....,,I was naive and believe in meeting a guy getting to know each other then start dating ..... ohhh back then I was in love with this movie producer that didn’t even notice I exist.... when all the big monies were dying for me I was loving love but snake girl didn’t know that about me and all hell broke loose......, she gave out a picture I took onset of itohan to her journalist boyfriend .....who’s wife was living in Dublin he was fucking her.... and her sugar sappy use to have office in ilupeju.... they destroyed me...., I was in limbo for 8good yrs ...,,the stories then..... there goes that girl tht sleep with dog.... it was the mastermind of snake girl.... then the people that were. supposed to save me then the director .... producer ...,denied me ... Nollywood moved to barn me based on a d false story started by snake girl... churches preached about it.... only Shan George accepted ever acting that movie and seeing that dog scene . She is a wonderful soul I will always adore her.....well my heart was shattered..,,,, it took me a while to use superglue patch what was left..... I still believe in people .... but sometimes the people that hurt you the most are people you have helped in the past.... I have a lovely soul .... am a very plain person... I don’t go looking for trouble but this new street smart Cossy don’t fun away from trouble. We face it squarely.... ungrateful Delilah dey learn work were this Rat snake dey. #dropsmic"

Watch Cossy's sex scene with the dog here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/halima-abubakar-masterminded-story-that-i-slept-with-a-dog-years-ago-cossy-ojiakor-speaks.html

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Laredojohn(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2019
Nollywood and drama..

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Deivid10(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:01pm On May 23, 2019
Cossy wants to be controversial to remain relevant on Social Media like Tonto.
Still can't find Halima in the pix o, they are all fair and I know Halima to be dark.

32 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Amuocha: 8:02pm On May 23, 2019
Sai Buhari grin

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 23, 2019
These people think they matter more to us abi? Well, I don't blame them Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Definetech56(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2019
Watin concern me if you slept with a Lion or Elephant, how does that improve my tech reasoning

China is the King of Technology, USA must Note that

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by iammo(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 23, 2019
That story been cast Sha. Say cossy sleep with dog and has aids.

It was the story used to instill fear Into us to be morally upright in those days.

So na lie shocked

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by martineverest(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2019
look at what bleaching has turned Halima abubakar into

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2019
If it's not true, you should have just keep quiet lipsrsealed Why all these explanations We don't need them baby
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by jantofubu(m): 8:04pm On May 23, 2019
Hoelowshow

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by stephcat: 8:04pm On May 23, 2019
Her booby never big then but now ��

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Raymondreigns(m): 8:04pm On May 23, 2019
Trash trash trash!!!!
Its her life goodluck !!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 23, 2019
grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 23, 2019
All i see are Fake smelly hairs. angry

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Theboss100(m): 8:05pm On May 23, 2019
Always be happy

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Odingo1: 8:06pm On May 23, 2019
Halima is out of a person, see bleaching, she look scary.

7 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by oloriLFC(f): 8:06pm On May 23, 2019
Females and drama ehn! mtcheew! Champions league final on my mind, no time for sh*t!

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Ayt27(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2019
Na cossy una wan use do night food for us tonight
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Umartins1(m): 8:07pm On May 23, 2019
Hmmm. Are you really sure the story is fake? wink

Thank you NLers for subscribing to my Youtube channel. I am now on 960+. Please, I need less than 40 subscribers to get approved by Youtube as I have fulfilled other conditions. Please, help me subscribe to my Youtube Channel with the link below. I am the one posting most of the video lyrics you see on the front page.
www.youtube.com/snitrammedia
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by EggSauce(m): 8:07pm On May 23, 2019
Halima sef... See bleaching see lima

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Judicible(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Cossy wants to be controversial to remain relevant on Social Media like Tonto.
Kami style
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by HMarshal(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2019
Wat is she saying pls?i don't understand

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 23, 2019
Irrelevant expired hoes . Regina daniel nd youger ones don take over

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Hycon(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2019
Social media is turning to a movie theater for nollywood

Different saga everyday undecided

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Nathdoug201: 8:10pm On May 23, 2019
You can actually sleep with a dog
No doubt

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by ikorodureporta: 8:12pm On May 23, 2019
Cosy just stay glued to NL. Won't u goanmarry??

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by richie240: 8:12pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by Lovelyn451(f): 8:17pm On May 23, 2019
Some people are so childlike in nature

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: Halima Abubakar Masterminded Story That I Slept With A Dog by skyfather09(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2019
they had me googling for that scene.. good times!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alibaba Gifts Laff Doctor A Car At His January 1st Concert (Photos) / Burna Boy And His Smoking Habit (Photos) / Osas Ajibade Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.