Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh (13455 Views)

Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election / Stop Buhari From Addressing 73rd General Assembly, Frank Writes UN / 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh by keneck1: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
MarketingAce:
Time will tell. OBJ has never failed before. Those that helped enthroned Buhari definitely knows how to dethrone him. Buhari is a goner already.
obasanjo has never failed before chai, see comment oh, I forgot lots of little children that when you see them you think they are adults,any way when you go through some things in life reality will set in.
Re: Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh by keneck1: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Technically false. If only SW can just turn their backs lb bubu, only the core north will vote for him.
if only,you can only but wish Buhari till 2023
Re: Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh by keneck1: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Etizz:

I am damn serious, if we can't take dem one on one, we take their families, creating awareness of our intentions and what we need for our dear country to move on
oh really you are dammed serious you can show us by starting from your immediate family members,.
Re: Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh by keneck1: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Bimpe29:
Obviously, Obasanjo alone cannot stop Buhari but the generality of all Nigerians.
Let's do it the way we did it in 2015 for GEJ.
Buhari must go back to Daura come 2019 insha Allah.
the vocal minority will have their say while the silent majority will have their way come Feb 2019,Buhari till 2023 insha alla

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh by keneck1: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
jaxxy:

Obj endorsed and helped Buhari win and he will make him lose if he wants to. Whoever obj truly endorses will win as always. Who is tony momoh
pls let obj do, that is what nature is, a man may seem powerful until he starts to see himself as God,God will jejely deal with him to remind him that after all he is not in anyway better than those he looks down on.This is the time for Mathew Aremu Obasanjo's demystification you take it or you leave it
Re: Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Etizz:
This country have tired me oh, is Obasanjo coming for third term or what?

He's one of the biggest problem naija is facing, though Buhari is d dumbest being I have ever seen....

Guys if we can kill these men all together, weda PDP or APC and start a new life..... I think that is the only way out..... We just need to start thinking of eradicating these men.......u can not be a cultist for nothing,you can serve a good use for this country.... Lets MOSH

The last time Nigerians tried to wipe their bad leaders, One of the Men slated to be killed escaped n the other wasn't killed because a president from another country was his house on the day of the coup........What later happened n what did people later say?
Re: Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh by nurusystem(m): 2:09am On Sep 21, 2018
obasanjo is a old mugu, he used to misbehave.
Re: Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh by klimkid: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2018
I don't know why OBJ keeps parading himself as a little god, for sure he can't stop PMB from winning. He just want to control everybody.
Re: Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh by KingRagnar: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
The end of OBJ's political prowess as god of Nigeria ended in 2015, he cannot stop even Osibanjo from re-running with PMB, how much more PMB himself. PMB may respect him but never will he be subject to the will or instructions of OBJ.
Re: Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh by beegodson: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
That's the honest truth, I concur with Tony on this....OBJ had his own fair share of leadership and messed it up in its entirety, allowed himself to be consumed by corruption and greed and he is trying to bring in himself to godfatherism to say who becomes president and who doesn't..
As far as I am concerned OBJ is not the one to elect who becomes president...it's the people of Nigeria who are to vote their choice...if PMB will win as President come 2019, OBJ can do nothing!
Re: Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh by ngoziempress: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
If you like come here and tell everyone that no body can stop Buhari from winning, i would like to remind you that it is the masses that are voting and not a single individual. Buhari is leaving aso rock in 2019 that's a fact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Commission 40MW Kashimbilla Hydropower Plant Soon / Araromi Orita Residents Cry For Help As Bandits Invades, Beat Up Octogenarian / Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.