Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,941 members, 7,956,556 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization (18193 Views)

Governor Ahmed Reacts To Vandalization Of Campaign Billboards In Kwara / How Buhari Campaign Organization Fraudulently Used Pseudo Companies - Leadersng / Buhari Campaign Organization To Occupy NASS If Saraki Fails To Resign. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by budusky05(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
myettiallah:
Gj
Yesooo this one abi?
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by Sleekfingers: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
Buhari is strategizing. Some people are still battling who their candidate will be.

Buhari my vote is yours
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by akdjr(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
The way PDP de always shout now say APC wan rig election or election was rigged de always make me laff. A party whose presidential candidate admitted that election was rigged in his favour. @Umaru may ur soul continue to rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by candygist: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kingosytex:
i wish them good luck and safe rigging in advance

APC won the last general election without rigging and this one won't be different .

1 Like

Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by lalax(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
He's bin promised a juicier office next term

Amaechi bin played boju boju again.
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by chrisxxx(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Unfortunately Amaechi does not have the coffers of Rivers State like he had in 2015.
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by omonpeterson: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ameachi the ATM of APC
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by martineverest(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
brixton:
The real henchmen of this administration to be scared of in 2023 from the south south are Amaechi and Oshiomhole. These guys are desperately plotting to be the president after Buhari...!
it's amechi position
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by McAausim: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
grin

Sai baba.....

Ameachi again

Sai baba till 2023

Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
O my Nigerian youths and brothers. What must we do to come out of all these stagnations? Let's unite and fight for liberation. Look at how we are fighting ourselves without making headway. Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,South south,Middle belt youths, let's unite and fight these politicians or advocate to disintegrate. I have an idea 1. Let's massively protest nationally (all states) but before then, let's form a united forum, movement all states in order to make it a success or 2.Let all Nigerian youths boycott/avoid next year general elections or 3. Let us protect our votes during and after elections. Fear is a killer itself. We must do something to move forward. I have suggested, it will be wise to proffer solutions too instead of criticisms. Arewa youths, Niger delta youths, Middle belt youths, Igbo youths, Oduduwa youths,etc The time to decide is at hand. Forward ever, No more stagnations. Subsequently, mood of operations/actualisations should be communicated.
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by alen4smith(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
BabaCommander:
Ameachi must love this job. He thinks it would make Buhari support his (Ameachi) presidential ambition.
Sad that he could not see that God has already removed Buhari.
prophet i hail o
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by excomarow(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
id4sho:
This AMEACHI of a boy. I was a staunch supporter OF PMB pior to 2015 elections but the way he has scattered Nigeria eeeh. This PMB is truly lifeless, if not all this kwankwaso, tambuwal, fayose, saraki dare challenge him. Buhari is weak, Thunder fire you

#BACKTODAURA
if you concur,
hit like

I dash you 500likes plus this little token...

Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by Bodude504: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Finished
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by Sannisege: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
id4sho:
This AMEACHI of a boy. I was a staunch supporter OF PMB pior to 2015 elections but the way he has scattered Nigeria eeeh. This PMB is truly lifeless, if not all this kwankwaso, tambuwal, fayose, saraki dare challenge him. Buhari is weak, Thunder fire you

#BACKTODAURA
if you concur,
hit like
swear with your FUTURE that you supported Buhari in 2015. Liar

1 Like

Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Will he have the vigour hate to campaign as he did during GEJ His motivator is no more in politics.
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by id4sho(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
Sannisege:
swear with your FUTURE that you supported Buhari in 2015. Liar
i won't swear, but that's just the fact. believe it or not
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by tomwee: 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
madridguy:
Ride on Sai Baba

I remain the last man standing, anyday anytime. Sai Baba

Lazy Nigerian youth
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by Susu888(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
madridguy:
Ride on Sai Baba

Abeg shift one side my guy! When it comes to buhari matter na me be the master* tongue tongue

Proudly zombie! Flattinos oya hit me grin Sai Buhari.

Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
He for appiont SHEHU,ABBA KYARI OR ANY BODY FOR NORTH
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
ifeanyija:
That's the only position the south south deserve, lol. they can't near Finance or Security, hahaha
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by kaymandak(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
madridguy:
Ride on Sai Baba

You're not alone

1 Like

Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by biztip: 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
d DG of his homecoming
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by staymore: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kennydoc:
A serving minister shouldn't take up such appointments. You can be sure that his ministry assignment will be suspended throughout this campaign. That's a whole 5 months to election.

Or he should resign to face his new appointment as DG

1 Like

Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by DAALHAJI: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS to the LION of UBIMA
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
brixton:
The real henchmen of this administration to be scared of in 2023 from the south are Amaechi and Oshiomhole. These guys are desperately plotting to be the president after Buhari...!

and we from the SW shall vote for them 100%
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
chrisxxx:
Unfortunately Amaechi does not have the coffers of Rivers State like he had in 2015.

excuse me APC has federal coffers, you think they dont know they can use Abacha loot more productively? it's a way of using govt money to bribe the electorate without stealing. Unlike PDP who will steal the money pocket 3/4 and use 1/4 for election
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
candygist:

APC won the last general election without rigging and this one won't be different .

everybody rigs but it's becoming more difficult to rig.

1 Like

Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by brixton: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
geometricaxis:

and we from the SW shall vote for them 100%

If they get south south/east and the north to vote for them, then they can forgo southwest votes.
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
brixton:

If they get south south/east and the north to vote for them, then they can forgo southwest votes.

true but APC has as one of it's anchors the SW so the issue of forgoing SW votes doesnt come to play. it's like APGA forgoing the SE vote. Clearly a candidate from the SS has cross appeal...at least there wont be wailers in 2023.

i'm just saying that if Buhari wins a 2nd term the APC candidate will be 90% Amaechi. i cant see Oshiomole, Tinubu wont get it and I know VP is not running.
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by brixton: 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
geometricaxis:

true but APC has as one of it's anchors the SW so the issue of forgoing SW votes doesnt come to play. it's like APGA forgoing the SE vote. Clearly a candidate from the SS has cross appeal...at least there wont be wailers in 2023.

i'm just saying that if Buhari wins a 2nd term the APC candidate will be 90% Amaechi. i cant see Oshiomole, Tinubu wont get it and I know VP is not running.

It would be a full blown war, you know the southerners have this big ego problem. There’s no way Tinubu will not scatter APC if he doesn’t get the ticket. It will be battle royale!
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
brixton:

It would be a full blown war, you know the southerners have this big ego problem. There’s no way Tinubu will not scatter APC if he doesn’t get the ticket. It will be battle royale!

No way is he becoming president. I think Tinubu understands his place and knows when to back down. but I expect him to try.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Refunds ₦78 Billion Spent On Fixing Federal Roads To Rivers State / Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants / Ex-Niger Delta Militants Beg Oil Firms To Return To Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.