Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization (18190 Views)

Governor Ahmed Reacts To Vandalization Of Campaign Billboards In Kwara / How Buhari Campaign Organization Fraudulently Used Pseudo Companies - Leadersng / Buhari Campaign Organization To Occupy NASS If Saraki Fails To Resign. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by vujebe(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
cool
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by chrisxxx(m): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
geometricaxis:

excuse me APC has federal coffers, you think they dont know they can use Abacha loot more productively? it's a way of using govt money to bribe the electorate without stealing. Unlike PDP who will steal the money pocket 3/4 and use 1/4 for election
My brother the vicious circle continues.
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by brixton: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
geometricaxis:

No way is he becoming president. I think Tinubu understands his place and knows when to back down. but I expect him to try.

I disagree, that’s what he has worked and waited for all these years of politicking. I bet he still regret not fighting harder to become buhair’s Vice President.
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
brixton:

I disagree, that’s what he has worked and waited for all these years of politicking. I bet he still regret not fighting harder to become buhair’s Vice President.
Tinubu cannot and will not be president, just like Atiku, he can work and wait all he wants.
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by brixton: 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
geometricaxis:

Tinubu cannot and will not be president, just like Atiku, he can work and wait all he wants.

Never say never bro, I’m sure some of us said same about Buhari in past...My apoint is Tinubu will scatter APC if he’s not given the ticket and run on another platform but winning the election is another discussion entirely.
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2018
brixton:

Never say never bro, I’m sure some of us said same about Buhari in past...My apoint is Tinubu will scatter APC if he’s not given the ticket and run on another platform but winning the election is another discussion entirely.

He will never do that of that I am 100% sure
Re: It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization by brixton: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2018
geometricaxis:

He will never do that of that I am 100% sure

Ok oo, let’s watch and see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty / Prosecute Repentant Boko Haram Members, ACF Tells FG, Zulum / ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.