Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,264 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Female Corper Dresses Her Baby In NYSC Uniform For Her Birthday Shoot (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Corper Dresses Her Baby In NYSC Uniform For Her Birthday Shoot (photos) (2679 Views)

Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) / Nkechi Sunday Stuns In Bridal Shoot (Photos) / Yomi Casual And Grace's Pre-Wedding Video Shoot (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corper Dresses Her Baby In NYSC Uniform For Her Birthday Shoot (photos) by Gucciblog: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
A serving member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Mrs Ogundipe, has taken to her Instagram page @ewatommie123, to celebrate her daughter’s one-year-old birthday in a very unique way.

In the adorable photos which emerged online, the proud mother dressed her child identified as Zahra, in a replica of the NYSC uniform to celebrate her day.

The little Zahra was all smiles in her NYSC kit, as she looks good in her cute uniform.
To celebrate the toddler's birthday, the mother shared photos from the shoot and wrote:

"Screaming, yelling, and hollering happy birthday to my little doll. I love you so much. You have brought me so much joy over the years. You have taught me so much about life, about myself, and about being patient.

"You have taught me how to love myself . You deserve the best, and I promise to do everything in my power to give you just that.
"Happy birthday my one and only. Happy birthday my first fruit. Happy birthday princess ZAHRA.
"Happy birthday my CEO. Long Life and Prosperity. I Love u AYINKE MII."

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/female-corper-dresses-her-baby-in-nysc-uniform-for-her-birthday-shoot-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper Dresses Her Baby In NYSC Uniform For Her Birthday Shoot (photos) by Donshaga(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Cute photo smiley
Re: Female Corper Dresses Her Baby In NYSC Uniform For Her Birthday Shoot (photos) by cooldipo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
Illegal!

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Dresses Her Baby In NYSC Uniform For Her Birthday Shoot (photos) by obi4eze(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Cute baby kiss
Re: Female Corper Dresses Her Baby In NYSC Uniform For Her Birthday Shoot (photos) by Michaeljames22: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Cute bby
Re: Female Corper Dresses Her Baby In NYSC Uniform For Her Birthday Shoot (photos) by AdaAde(f): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
The pikin cute sha.
But why are you belittling our nysc uniform na
Re: Female Corper Dresses Her Baby In NYSC Uniform For Her Birthday Shoot (photos) by lurex2rhyme(m): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
AdaAde:
The pikin cute sha.
But why are you belittling our nysc uniform na

If something fyn,e fyn
Re: Female Corper Dresses Her Baby In NYSC Uniform For Her Birthday Shoot (photos) by KingLennon(m): 6:11am On Sep 21, 2018
AdaAde:
The pikin cute sha. But why are you belittling our nysc uniform na
NYSC uniform wer our boys the wear carry do conductor....
Re: Female Corper Dresses Her Baby In NYSC Uniform For Her Birthday Shoot (photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2018
NYSC is shiiiit now I saw one madman today wearing their boot and belt with d cap faced backwards.
Re: Female Corper Dresses Her Baby In NYSC Uniform For Her Birthday Shoot (photos) by meobizy(f): 6:33am On Sep 30, 2018
This is cute. How did she shrink the uniform? I guess she got a random one from someone passing out then cut it to size.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Step Out Together / Ola Ray: Thriller's Girl Then And Now (pics) / Wizkid Paid 50 Million Naira To Perform In Ilorin - Kwara Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.