Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) (2771 Views)

Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) / Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by dabrin: 6:19am On Dec 05, 2018
Bike rider rocks his LGBT shirt with pride in Lagos.

BY GISTMORE.COM

Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by dabrin: 6:22am On Dec 05, 2018
cool
Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 6:24am On Dec 05, 2018
This one get sense soooo

Who even do this kin shirt self

Bobrisky your father lap undecided
Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by MJBOLT: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2018
i doubt if he knows the meaning,most nigerians are homophobes

10 Likes

Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by Forreellinc: 6:34am On Dec 05, 2018
MJBOLT:
i doubt if he knows the meaning
grin yea just like some people don't know the meaning of decimate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by daddytime(m): 6:57am On Dec 05, 2018
Dude sure knoweth not what the writings meant.

The guy see t-shirt wey resemble newspaper for bend down select na im e grab am o.

It's not a biggie though even if he knew after all we are addicted to and love everything foreign.

I'm waiting to see how many of our Nigerian Chelsea Fa fans will drop their support for the English club because of their support for the LGBT community.

Bunch of ignoramus ignorants. If na Nigerian person or club now dem go dey chant " wey am, kill am, burn am, na devil.

8 Likes

Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by ArcFresky(m): 7:00am On Dec 05, 2018
Shirt wey e buy for okrika market.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by ednut1(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2018
daddytime:

The guy see t-shirt wey resemble newspaper for bend down select na im e grab am o.

It's not a biggie though even if he knew after all we are addicted to and love everything foreign.

I'm waiting to see how many of our Nigerian Chelsea Fa fans will drop their support for the English club because of their support for the LGBT community.

Bunch of ignoramus ignorants. If na Nigerian person or club now dem go dey chant " wey am, kill am, burn am, na devil.
same way some arabs are crying on man city page because of lgbt grin
Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by mezarddinny: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2018
he doesn't know the meaning, afonjas are not gays, it is flatnoids that derive pleasure from their fellow men, people like uti,alex ekubo, ik ogbonna and bryan okwara
Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by Cunninlinguist: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2018
mezarddinny:
he doesn't know the meaning, afonjas are not gays, it is flatnoids that derive pleasure from their fellow men, people like uti,alex ekubo, ik ogbonna and bryan okwara

1 Like

Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by biosilicon: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2018
dabrin:
Bike rider rocks his LGBT shirt with pride in Lagos.

BY GISTMORE.COM

He does not know what it means. I bet my liver.
Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by hansomb: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
daddytime:

Only Manchester united decline
Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
He ain't got the slightest idea what he's wearing
Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
I guess he doesn't know what it means

maybe na logo or
Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by naijacentric(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
mezarddinny:
u shortened the list bros why now...... grin
Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by chloride6: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
hansomb:

Only Manchester united decline

Who dey deceive you?

Young no wear the armband against Southampton?
Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by jordyspices: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
I bet he doesn't know the meaning of what is written on that shirt
Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by wayne4loan: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ignorance is a bliss grin
Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by wayne4loan: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ignorance is a bliss wink
Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by evy800(f): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
Don't be surprised he doesn't even kw the meaning of what he's wearing going by the level of ignorance people are exhibiting in this country
Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by HarryDuce(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Rocks with pride ke. grin Person wey no know wetin dey eem cloth.
Re: Bike Rider Rocks His LGBT Shirt With Pride In Lagos (Photo) by bedspread: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
Am quite sure this one does not know wat he is Wearing

(1) (Reply)

“I Couldn’t Shake Hands With Mayorkun At Airport” – Peruzzi / Beauty Queens And Older Men / Genevieve Dropped As Naomi Harris Lands James Bond Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.