Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market (3416 Views)

You Can Produce Lubricants, Printing Inks, Auto Car Paints Etc In Nigeria / CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market / How To Produce Lubricants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by roscong(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lotus Lubes has been established as a premium quality brand of Oil & Lubricants, providing best value products to the customers with it’s corporate office and located in Houston TX (USA). we have been serving our clients and customers worldwide since 2010. Lotus Lubes brand is owned by the USA based parent company Global Petrochem LLC which has been serving petrochemical Industry since 2006 with vast experience of Oil & Gas & Petrochemical products Global petrochem has done forward integration in the business of supplying from raw materials to finished products in the market. Lotus Lubes is spreading its reach in the local and overseas markets with the help of extensive network of its on growing distributors and business partners.
Lotus Lubes is not only a product but an Innovative Concept that was proposed in the market after doing extensive research understanding the customer’s requirement, everyone wants Good Quality products but there has been very less options for them to choose from the market. We have tied up with the industry leaders and made the Premium Quality products available directly to Nigeria market without adding any extra cost to ensure they get the best quality and value added products without paying higher cost. We are Focused on to identify right business partners and provide them with Purpose: To Provide Premium Quality Products at Low Prices to everyone in industry by providing enhanced services, relationship and profitability.

Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by mayor2013: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Have you tested it on your own vehicle before bringing it out to the public angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by roscong(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
we are looking for distributors nation wide. please call Michael on 07069698853, UC Prince on 08033040570, Kunle on 08057372686, Tunde on 08028310050 and Matthew on 08023161928
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by roscong(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
mayor2013:
Have you tested it on your own vehicle before bringing it out to the public angry
YES. Tested OK and i am sure a trial will convince you.
let me list out the functions of Lotus.
1 It Eradicate sludge
2 Clean guard additive(it is a new technology designed for engine cleanser and reset your engine)
3 it Protects piston from carbon deposit
4 It Protect vehicle emission system
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by thebigkendo(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
roscong:
1 It Eradicate sludge
2 Clean guard additive(it is a new technology designed for engine cleanser and reset your engine)

Interesting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by mayor2013: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
roscong:
YES. Tested OK and i am sure a trial will convince you.
1 It Eradicate sludge

Bring it to my lab let me test it on one of the cabruetor engines am currently working on grin

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by lilkech(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
^^^

nice offer sir, an opportunity for roscong to prove his product’s worth
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by roscong(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
A trial will convince you

Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by erico2k2(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
roscong:
A trial will convince you
So your lu Rica nt do not ha e weight description on them right ? Are they 20W50 ? Or 10W40

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by roscong(m): 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
We have one one littres of synthetic blend and fully synthetic.
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by helpishere(m): 1:14am On Sep 21, 2018
roscong:
We have one one littres of synthetic blend and fully synthetic.
Normally selling this type of oil, you need to tell us the specs for the oil. Gone are those days when we buy oil for oil sake. State the oil specs please

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by connkg(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
@sooperrescue
This is another one to test. Help save the driving masses from spending wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by diportivo: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
sooperrescue

ur boys are here and as usual,we are ready to learn

2 Likes

Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by zonga: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
LOTUS Lubes™ Premium-Blend Motor Oil is available in SAE grades 5W-20, 5W-30, and 10W-30 and exceeds new car warranty requirements as
defined by ILSAC standards GF-5 and API classification Resource Conserving SN.

FEATURE & BENEFITS

Excellent wear protection to protect critical engine components
Optimum fuel economy
Delivers excellent low-temperature performance
Maintains maximum engine protection under severe operating
Protects vehicle emission systems
Exceeds ILSAC GF-5 and API Resource Conserving SN performance standards
Formulated with select 100% synthetic base stocks for maximum resistance to thermal breakdown
Improved oxidation stability and volatility properties reduce oil consumption between services
CleanGuard™ technology maintains engine cleanliness and protects against sludge and piston deposits

APPLICATIONS
Recommended for turbo-charged or naturally aspirated gasoline-powered and flex-fuel passenger cars, hybrid vehicles, light trucks and sport utility vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by weyreypey: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
zonga:
LOTUS Lubes™ Premium-Blend Motor Oil is available in SAE grades 5W-20, 5W-30, and 10W-30 and exceeds new car warranty requirements as
defined by ILSAC standards GF-5 and API classification Resource Conserving SN.

FEATURE & BENEFITS

Excellent wear protection to protect critical engine components
Optimum fuel economy
Delivers excellent low-temperature performance
Maintains maximum engine protection under severe operating
Protects vehicle emission systems
Exceeds ILSAC GF-5 and API Resource Conserving SN performance standards
Formulated with select 100% synthetic base stocks for maximum resistance to thermal breakdown
Improved oxidation stability and volatility properties reduce oil consumption between services
CleanGuard™ technology maintains engine cleanliness and protects against sludge and piston deposits

APPLICATIONS
Recommended for turbo-charged or naturally aspirated gasoline-powered and flex-fuel passenger cars, hybrid vehicles, light trucks and sport utility vehicles.
Sopperescue...this is your turf. Radautoworks what d'ya think
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by sooperrescue(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
Good evenings, I am still studying the brand. They are looking for distributors worldwide. I wish I can get samples to use on one Ford Econovan in my shop right now. I will revert back tonight.

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by weyreypey: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
sooperrescue:
Good evenings, I am still studying the brand. They are looking for distributors worldwide. I wish I can get samples to use on one Ford Econovan in my shop right now. I will revert back tonight.
We are waiting

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by radautoworks: 3:29am On Sep 22, 2018
weyreypey:

Sopperescue...this is your turf. Radautoworks what d'ya think

Dunno. They only offer three weights it looks like. Might be a cheap alternative for some. All I can say is ours has been around for decades and tried and tested. Where is their MSDS sheet? One can compare that way.

Also, I'm currently in Houston. Where is your office/plant? I may go check it out.

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by roscong(m): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2018
Our office is located at 10301- North West Freeways #312 Huston, TX 77092 USA.
Lagos Address: 41 Fatai Arobieke street, Lekki Phase 1.
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by roscong(m): 6:34am On Sep 22, 2018
We have SYNTHETIC BBLENDS, FULL SYNTHETIC PRODUCTS, PCMO, HEAVY DUTY Engines, INDUSTRIAL Grades and MARINE Grades.
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by radautoworks: 6:35am On Sep 22, 2018
roscong:
Our office is located at 10301- North West Freeways #312 Huston, TX 77092 USA.
Lagos Address: 41 Fatai Arobieke street, Lekki Phase 1.

Cool. You're off 45. Little ways from me but convenient on way to airport. Pop by in October once I'm off baby house arrest. What about your MSDS sheets for your oil?
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by sooperrescue(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
radautoworks:

Cool. You're off 45. Little ways from me but convenient on way to airport. Pop by in October once I'm off baby house arrest. What about your MSDS sheets for your oil?
They don't have that. Worked all night reading about them. It is a dubai company. For a company established in 2010 and still looking for distributors worldwide says a lot about the oil. Still awaiting their reviews from other sources. However their claims for US made cars is not in doubt except the Chrysler part and the GM oil which is termed to be obsolete. Still on it....

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by radautoworks: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
sooperrescue:

They don't have that. Worked all night reading about them. It is a dubai company. For a company established in 2010 and still looking for distributors worldwide says a lot about the oil. Still awaiting their reviews from other sources. However their claims for US made cars is not in doubt except the Chrysler part and the GM oil which is termed to be obsolete. Still on it....

Thought it was weird they didn't provide MSDS first time asked. Keeping an open mind.
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by roscong(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
If you really want to know more about the product or you want the MSDS sheet, please come to our lekki office @41 fatai arobieke street, Admiralty road lekki phase 1.
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by weyreypey: 12:07am On Sep 23, 2018
roscong:
If you really want to know more about the product or you want the MSDS sheet, please come to our lekki office @41 fatai arobieke street, Admiralty road lekki phase 1.
Post it here or quit disturbing us
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by helpishere(m): 3:13am On Sep 23, 2018
roscong:
I can see why the oil is still looking for buyers. We should come to lekki to get Info about the oil you want people to buy.

2 Likes

Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by radautoworks: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2018
roscong:

Umm... Why? That's public domain information. Ours is readily available for all our oils...
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by roscong(m): 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
please the document is large and cannot be attached.

kindly check lotuslubes.com for more info
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by radautoworks: 1:12am On Sep 25, 2018
roscong:

If it's online you can just put the link to it? Like
http://weblink.carquest.com/msds/CQO/CQO%20CQ940-5QT.pdf
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by weyreypey: 5:11am On Sep 25, 2018
radautoworks:

If it's online you can just put the link to it? Like
http://weblink.carquest.com/msds/CQO/CQO%20CQ940-5QT.pdf
http://lotuslubes.com/product-data-sheet/

Seems obsolescence is the order of the day... Check the proudly displayed dot 3.
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by radautoworks: 6:18am On Sep 25, 2018
roscong:

Are any of your oils dexos? I don't see that anywhere.
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by connkg(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hello roscong,
Are the prices listed anywhere on the Lotus website?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda Accord In Perfect Condition At A Very Affordable Price. / A Deeper Look At The Lamborghini Aventador’s New V12 And ISR Gearbox / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys 1 Billion Naira Bugatti Chiron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.