Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market (3389 Views)

You Can Produce Lubricants, Printing Inks, Auto Car Paints Etc In Nigeria / CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market / How To Produce Lubricants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by roscong(m): 12:46am On Sep 29, 2018
connkg:
Hello roscong,
Are the prices listed anywhere on the Lotus website?
. We have our price list.
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by radautoworks: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
roscong:
. We have our price list.

Umm... Would you like to share that with your potential customers? This lack of transparency is really not helping your cause....
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by weyreypey: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
radautoworks:

Umm... Would you like to share that with your potential customers? This lack of transparency is really not helping your cause....
Are you ready for business in Nigeria? Cos I need ordinary pentosin CHF 11s ATF and you have been dribbling me up and down?
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by radautoworks: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
weyreypey:

Are you ready for business in Nigeria? Cos I need ordinary pentosin CHF 11s ATF and you have been dribbling me up and down?

Is this for me or OP?
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by weyreypey: 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
radautoworks:

Is this for me or OP?
You radautoworks...give me pentosin CHF 11s and quit telling me any other story. You need to adjust your settings to suit the Nigerian climate... I may want to put diesel in my petrol car. My bidness...yours is to sell what I asked for...

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by radautoworks: 4:25am On Sep 30, 2018
weyreypey:

You radautoworks...give me pentosin CHF 11s and quit telling me any other story. You need to adjust your settings to suit the Nigerian climate... I may want to put diesel in my petrol car. My bidness...yours is to sell what I asked for...

Call the shop please. You'll get responses much faster.
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by weyreypey: 6:30am On Sep 30, 2018
radautoworks:

Call the shop please. You'll get responses much faster.
Nope it's you I have issues with.
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by zonga: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
Premium Blend Motor Oil

LOTUS Premium Blend Motor Oil is ultra-modern fully synthetic motor oil for high performance normally aspirated and turbo charged petrol engines in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles and is suitable for all driving conditions. It is miscible with all synthetic and mineral based oils. It is excellent for long oil drain intervals. It is formulated with a new additive known as CleanGuardTM to deliver trusted engine performance and peak vehicle performance. CleanGuardTM is a state-of the –art additive system that contains active cleaning agents that keeps engines running at ideal conditions.

APPLICATIONS

Recommended for all modern vehicles including high performance, turbocharged, multi valve, direct injection gasoline and diesel engines of passenger cars, light motor vehicles, vans & SUVs.
The SAE 5W30 viscosity grade is specially recommended for all cars for long life service and improved fuel economy.
The SAE 5W40 and SAE 10W40 viscosity grades exceed the requirements of most modern European, North American and Japanese passenger cars including gasoline powered racing cars.

BENEFITS

Reduces fuel consumption according to API EC standards and reduces exhaust emission.
Excellent cold starting properties – rapid supply to all points of lubrication.
Minimal frictional loss.
Engine protection at extremely high temperatures.
Lower oil consumption under high speed conditions.
Protection against harmful deposits and acid which aids in a clean running and lasting engine condition.
Reduced volatility, less top-up.
It is fully compatible with conventional engine oils.
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by sooperrescue(m): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
zonga:
Premium Blend Motor Oil

LOTUS Premium Blend Motor Oil is ultra-modern fully synthetic motor oil for high performance normally aspirated and turbo charged petrol engines in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles and is suitable for all driving conditions. It is miscible with all synthetic and mineral based oils. It is excellent for long oil drain intervals. It is formulated with a new additive known as CleanGuardTM to deliver trusted engine performance and peak vehicle performance. CleanGuardTM is a state-of the –art additive system that contains active cleaning agents that keeps engines running at ideal conditions.

APPLICATIONS

Recommended for all modern vehicles including high performance, turbocharged, multi valve, direct injection gasoline and diesel engines of passenger cars, light motor vehicles, vans & SUVs.
The SAE 5W30 viscosity grade is specially recommended for all cars for long life service and improved fuel economy.
The SAE 5W40 and SAE 10W40 viscosity grades exceed the requirements of most modern European, North American and Japanese passenger cars including gasoline powered racing cars.

BENEFITS

Reduces fuel consumption according to API EC standards and reduces exhaust emission.
Excellent cold starting properties – rapid supply to all points of lubrication.
Minimal frictional loss.
Engine protection at extremely high temperatures.
Lower oil consumption under high speed conditions.
Protection against harmful deposits and acid which aids in a clean running and lasting engine condition.
Reduced volatility, less top-up.
It is fully compatible with conventional engine oils.

One oil grade 5w30 that is suitable for all cars is something to be wary of. Same oil is fuel and diesel and also compatible with conventional oil. I beg, bring some samples and let me see how good they are on cars.

2 Likes

Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by zonga: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
@sooperescue. Are you based in Lagos so I can come with samples of our products?
Re: Introduction Of Lotus Lubricants To Nigerian Market by sooperrescue(m): 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
zonga:
@sooperescue. Are you based in Lagos so I can come with samples of our products?

Yes sir, Ikeja,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: This Is What Will Happen When A Litre Of PMS Is Sold For A N1000 / Nissan Murano: Car Stops On Its Own While Driving / Overheating Lexus Es330 2005model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.