Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) (30983 Views)

Kano Governorship: APC Shares ‘Aso-Ebi’ Ahead Of Supreme Court Ruling (Pictures) / Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts / APC Shares Buhari's Favorite Quote, See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by lucy10(f): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Chai, so APC has shamed me, sharing N500 that's a serious act of desperation from the ruling party.
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by Phenotech(m): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Vote Buying Mode Enable!
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by Corrinthians(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
omenka you are the only stateless person on this forum.

I pity your generation
OMENKA, your number one fan is here! cheesy cheesy

Snitch! grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by CanineOfJackal: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
Corrinthians:
OMENKA, your number one fan is here! cheesy cheesy

Snitch! grin
I'm snitching out your moniker aturu
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by Corrinthians(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
I'm snitching out your moniker aturu
Snitch! grin grin

Go play with your fellow snitchmates in skirts. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by CanineOfJackal: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
cheesy
Corrinthians:
Snitch! grin grin

Omenka the old man without a gf grin
Corrinthians:
Snitch! grin grin

Omenka the old man without a gf
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by CanineOfJackal: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Corrinthians:
Snitch! grin grin

I pray Okey treat your sisters and daughter the way he treated that lady.

oya say Amen
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by kunmiiii: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
Corrinthians:
I just don't understand these guys. I didn't see us dwell on or show such concern about Anambra's election. Hell, it was Anambrarians business! But these guys, they campaigned for and wailed more than Fayose's/PDP's supporters in Ekiti did when PDP lost. Why are they so bothered what happens in SW? undecided

Lol, bro...u should be happy, what gives me joy is that they have this stigma whoever they support must lose, and Adeleke is not the first neither will he be an exception on Saturday, they have this penchant nd proclivity of aligning with utter failure, crime, corruption and every other immorally depraved vice u can think of or imagine.

They were even trying to drag Ambode down into their venal abyss of decadence, but he was so wise to instruct all his media aide not to release any statement to fan their hateful and odious embers of discord and dissension.

They should be avoided like a plague.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by dopechoks(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
everyone saying it's a lie should know that it actually happened for reap...it was owode ede north local govt area....it was rt hon. adejare bello that recently defected from PDP to APC that came and gave the community 400k to share to the people so they can woo them to vote them in..very ridiculous,
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by dopechoks(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
everyone saying it's a lie should know that it actually happened for real...it was owode ede north local govt area....it was rt hon. adejare bello that recently defected from PDP to APC that came and gave the community 400k to share to the people so they can woo them to vote them in..very ridiculous,
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by Owned: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Where Are Those ; Market Women,okada Riders E T C

Because I Only Saw One Person

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by farem: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Corrinthians:
The way this Johny guy who claims to be from Anambra has carried this Osun stuff on his head, I wonder what you'd do with your life when Adeleke's failure and loss is announced. grin grin

He may commit suicide rather than killing himself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by horlarhitan(f): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
they are just wasting there money, collect the money and vote for the person you want.
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by Kennydoc(m): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
deomelo:

[s]Your silly, ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish don't work on me, look for another customer.

[/s]

I'm only reminding you of how shameless you are, and the worst is that you lack insight. Help is far from you.
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by Corrinthians(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
I pray Okey treat your sisters and daughter the way he treated that lady.

oya say Amen
Snitch! grin

Has she given you the nookie yet?

How does it feel being such W renowned snitch? cheesy
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
Corrinthians:
The way this Johny guy who claims to be from Anambra has carried this Osun stuff on his head, I wonder what you'd do with your life when Adeleke's failure and loss is announced. grin grin

So una party don start to dey buy votes again abii?

Integrity party indeed.

Awon Eleribu... grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by gtown: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
Na today the thing starts?

Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by 25mikky(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
What is Nigeria turning into..they saw that they can't win..they bribing people to get their votes..this is ridiculous.look those people that want to drive out bribery nd corruption..shame on them#apc
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by flames01: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Corrinthians:

How does that change the fact that APC is doing Vote Buying?
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by Bhol28: 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
I didn't even bother to click and watch the videos cause i,m sure its fake,#500 na money ni,poor amd fake news everywhere
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by akbahbah(m): 12:21am On Sep 21, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Why are you wasting people’s data ?
What will you gain
I didn’t see any APC sharing any money in those videos . You just wasted my precious data and time .
Mynd44 Seun OAM4J
rule 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
this thread should be removed

and receive your hears in Jesus name
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by donqx: 2:32am On Sep 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by daninphilo(m): 2:59am On Sep 21, 2018
May thunder fire u that posted dis for allow me waste my data. For defamation of character. Idiotic people posting lies every where.
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by Olohunjedalo(m): 3:44am On Sep 21, 2018
akbahbah:

and receive your hears in Jesus name
Don’t be stupid please
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by imran147(m): 7:26am On Sep 21, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
So because INEC said it will ban phones from cubicle, they decided to share the money earlier? I hope they won't force the persons to swear with Ogun that they must vote APC tomorrow

PDP in my area ogun state in 2003 compulsory we should be swear with juju all because of N1500
I wounder When Nigerians will earn from the past
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2018
dat all dey could afford, dey would have start to share 10 storey building to de road side beggar naa![img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVQUjKgdS0Q[/img]
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by beegodson: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2018
whoever that made this post is just a scammer and a rumor monger carrying about fake news to hoodwink gullible Nigerians... there's nothing to even show that there was at all any sharing of money let alone the APC being involved. People just keep spreading fake news just to make headlines and talk bad about the APC government..this is to show how the PDP media is trying to shade the APC but then these are just rumors with no evidence or facts whatsoever.. Nigerians beware of such rumors and fake news!
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by ofwest47(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
All these lie lie posting on social media .
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by Eagleword14(f): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Chaiii...this is kwaraption at its peak!
Re: Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) by akbahbah(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Don’t be stupid please

but you are d most stupid na, talking with empty skull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Burkina Faso For ECOWAS Summit (PHOTOS) / DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose / Water Scarcity; See How Ibadan Residents Hustle To Get Water. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.