Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) (29061 Views)

Prophet Anthony Nwoko Is Dead! Murdered In Enugu By Assassins / Nnamdi Nsorom Shot By Assassins In Imo (PHOTOS) / Francis Doukpola, PANDEF Leader, Attacked By Assassins In Rivers. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rochas is a crook

1 Like

Re: Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
cheesy cool Ipob and their confusion. No lefeledum No election No BiafRat No election.Yet dem dey rush Atiku,Saraki.Nor bi slavery be dat.Dis one wan go Abuja for his own good.Isorite
Re: Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) by chisani(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
Elections in Nigeria is like going to war. What a pity! RIP
Re: Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
Politics in Nigeria is for Sheeps we're the few Wolfe's within the flocks.
Re: Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
Unfortunately this report is not true. What rather happened was that PDP youths of the village went on rampage destroying his campaign train after his orderly shot a youth. It's an inhouse PDP crisis.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) by jaygogna(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
IMO...... always in the news for the wrong reasons
Re: Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Abagworo:
Unfortunately this report is not true. What rather happened was that PDP youths of the village went on rampage destroying his campaign train after his orderly shot a youth. It's an inhouse PDP crisis.

I knew it was infighting right from the start and I said so on the first page.

PDP and death are 5 & 6

FarahAideed your killer party have done it again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) by FarahAideed: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I knew it was infighting right from the start and I said so on the first page.

PDP and death are 5 & 6

FarahAideed your killer party have done it again.

This is bollocks , every Nigerian knows what party is associated with death and bloodshed and it's not PDP
Re: Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
FarahAideed:

This is bollocks , every Nigerian knows what party is associated with death and bloodshed and it's not PDP

The poster I quoted just confirmed the reality on ground and the reality is that PDP killed and PDP got killed by PDP.

That is the true definition of infighting.

PDP is a bloodthirsty party. FACT!!
Re: Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The poster I quoted just confirmed the reality on ground and the reality is that PDP killed and PDP got killed by PDP.

That is the true definition of infighting.

PDP is a bloodthirsty party. FACT!!

So we are supposed to believe an Okorocha Paid online agent ?
Re: Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) by mandax: 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
CastedDude:
At least one person was killed after a a frontline senatorial aspirant for Imo North, Hon Patrick C. Ndubueze from Umualumoke Okigwe Local Government Area of Imo state Nigeria,  was attacked by unknown assassins yesterday. 

It was gathered that the senatorial aspirant's personal SUV and campaign vehicles were destroyed by the hired political thugs who attacked them at Ehime Mbano area. The attack left at least one person dead. 

Hon. Patrick Ndubueze, has notified the police of the attack as his campaign team awaits full investigation into the matter so that those involved in the dastardly crime will be brought to book.

He called his supporters and the people of Okigwe zone to remain calm and not to take matters into their hands.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/one-killed-as-senatorial-aspirant-is-attacked-by-assassins-in-imo-photos.html

Food is ready for police.

But no road now connects Owerri and Okigwe.

Baba Buhari loves Igbo.
Re: Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
FarahAideed:

So we are supposed to believe an Okorocha Paid online agent ?

So are we to believe a PDP paid online agent such as you are who isn't in IMO rather than believe the witness in IMO?
Re: Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) by akdjr(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
Na escape we de always hear. Dem no de fit kill them?
Re: Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) by Dollabiz: 2:20am On Sep 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:44am On Sep 21, 2018
what exactly is going on in the so called "imo" state? igbos in "imo" has APC corrupted you this much. I am seeing an "igbolized" operation wetie in the making. WAKE UP PEOPLE! cast out the sons of the bond woman for they shall not share in the inheritance of the sons of the free woman. we are the Republican, Egalitarian and Justice-seeking Igbos!
Re: Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) by sermming: 4:41am On Sep 21, 2018
I smell lies
Re: Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) by IkennaAyiga: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2018
sadcry
Re: Patrick Ndubueze Attacked By Assassins In Imo. One Killed (Photos) by Trendirabingi: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Cursed are those who engage in killings because of desperation in politics, even as they have nothing to offer..they wld go by the sword...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Leads Atiku With Nearly 500,000 Votes For 20 Lgas In Kastina / Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Visit Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) / Ganduje: Why Hafiz Abubakar Resigned As My Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.