Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Osun:My Friend That Has No PVC Is Asking Me Who I Want To Vote For On Saturday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun:My Friend That Has No PVC Is Asking Me Who I Want To Vote For On Saturday (428 Views)

Antonio Lex Firma Activates ‘No PVC-No Salary’ Policy For Staff / "Your PVC Is Your Power, Use It"- Jennifer Abubakar / How To Check If Your PVC Is Ready For Collection At INEC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun:My Friend That Has No PVC Is Asking Me Who I Want To Vote For On Saturday by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Should I tell him?
He does not have pvc because he didn’t register before the registration closed.even though he was always screaming “go and get your pvc” on his WhatsApp status.
And now he’s telling me he would have voted for a particular candidate if he had a pvc . Bla bla bla .
And he’s also asking who I want to vote for on Saturday.
Re: Osun:My Friend That Has No PVC Is Asking Me Who I Want To Vote For On Saturday by Johnnyessence(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Should I tell him?
He does not have pvc because he didn’t register before the registration closed.even though he was always screaming “go and get your pvc” on his WhatsApp status.
And now he’s telling me he would have voted for a particular candidate if he had a pvc . Bla bla bla .
And he’s also asking who I want to vote for on Saturday.
please just tell him that he should just stick to TV and watch the whole events.
Re: Osun:My Friend That Has No PVC Is Asking Me Who I Want To Vote For On Saturday by chiefolododo(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
please just tell him that he should just stick to TV and watch the whole events.
Jonney, this boy is a member of that evil party APC
Re: Osun:My Friend That Has No PVC Is Asking Me Who I Want To Vote For On Saturday by Johnnyessence(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
chiefolododo:
what do you suggest that we should do.
Re: Osun:My Friend That Has No PVC Is Asking Me Who I Want To Vote For On Saturday by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
chiefolododo:
Member of APC?
Is this a joke?
Re: Osun:My Friend That Has No PVC Is Asking Me Who I Want To Vote For On Saturday by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Thank you.
I know who I will vote for and he will surely win . I don’t need to tell anyone offline

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election: Two Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying. Photos / INEC Staff Confesses 'my Boss Ordered Me To Destroy Results Of Ayedaade LG' / Go And Face Primaries, Lagos APC Leaders Tell Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.