Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos (44216 Views)

Yahoo Boy Explains How He Defrauds His Victims With Their SIM & BVN (Video) / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by CodeTemplar: 2:45am On Sep 21, 2018
amaniro:
Dey don give NCAN assignment
Iyamu is Edo state now.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by WetinConsignMe: 3:27am On Sep 21, 2018
elipheleh:
Buhari stole a country as big and wealthy as Nigeria forcing us into recession. His amount of theft is greater than combined theft of the the whole African past presidents.

Eh, correction... he was ELECTED

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 21, 2018
I wonder why the Juju didn't save her.
they have made an Example of her to deter other potential traffickers

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 21, 2018
elipheleh:
Buhari stole a country as big and wealthy as Nigeria forcing us into recession. His amount of theft is greater than combined theft of the the whole African past presidents.
May God give Buhari the hottest place in hell and his generation counted among the dead forever and all he has acquired be taken from him. Buhari is a bastard .

Only one like

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2018
She's APC member. Planned to contest for House of Rep's

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by Suko110(m): 6:57am On Sep 21, 2018
Nemuse:
my Brother we no dey check name again wooo na them dey carry the cup since . now na na them and them self they play the match win or loss same difference .

U bad gonn.... so nah 12 now anybody can win
Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by fabienjoe: 6:58am On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=Daboomb post=71379471]

All these SHAM JUDGEMENTS are reserved for BLACK PEOPLE ONLY.
If it was a WHITE PERSOn that the Prosecutor made such request, the Judge would have declined such, stating that the law has been served but their hatred for the Black skin is what informed their punitive decision or when is it a crime to appeal a decision that you think was unfair?

SHUT UP! What sham judgement? The authorities considered the sentence too lenient and appealed against it successfully and you are talking racism and hatred for blacks. Do you know about a certain footballer named Andy Johnson? Read about him and see his battle with the courts and how he went down. Is he a black man? No. The black man never believes in Justice especially when he finds himself on the wrong side of it simply because he is inherently unjust. Besides no white man can ever treat a black man as badly as the black man treats a fellow black man.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by fabienjoe: 7:04am On Sep 21, 2018
Daboomb:

If it was a WHITE PERSOn that the Prosecutor made such request, the Judge would have declined such, stating that the law has been served but their hatred for the Black skin is what informed their punitive decision or when is it a crime to appeal a decision that you think was unfair?

/b] undecided undecided

SHUT UP! What sham judgement? The authorities considered the sentence too lenient and appealed against it successfully and you are talking racism and hatred for blacks. Do you know about a certain footballer named Andy Johnson? Read about him and see his battle with the courts and how he went down. Is he a black man? No. The black man never believes in Justice especially when he finds himself on the wrong side of it simply because he is inherently unjust. Besides no white man can ever treat a black man as badly as the black man treats a fellow black man.
Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by ashjay001(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2018
Video link from prison! Naija, which way
Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by justtoodark: 7:35am On Sep 21, 2018
na dem....na demdem....awon oloriburukus....efulefus.....awon olomo westside.....

Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by justtoodark: 7:40am On Sep 21, 2018
fabienjoe:

sharrap their....what are you talkin about...??blacks treat blacks more worser than whites nonesense....
Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by Fweezy(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2018
This is very funny really. Why not just put a bullet in the damn bish's head and get it over with. You say 14 years imprisonment is too lenient and you add just another 4 years? I thought they was gonna add another 14 or 28 years to the already miserable life of this woman. In all my life I have never seen or heard any in the past till now about prosecution of the Britons and British govt officials who were involved in the exploitation of underdeveloped african nations, slave trade and human trafficking of natives from West Africa to Britain to work as farm helps and house helps for their citizens for several years in the colonial era and pre-independence eras as well. Why are white people so hypocritical and adopt double standards when it comes to serving justice to their offending citizens and to black coloured nationalities. A similar scenario is playing out in the states only this time the culprit was a white police officer who claims she went to a black man's house and shot him twice, killing him. The woman has been released on bail after 24 hours and those who protested against the killings were jailed for more than five days. The white community is silent about this injustice, even white churches and pastors too are backing away out of fear of reprisals for taking sides with a visibly enraged black community. We are not hearing any white person saying the prosecution is too lenient in handling her case, they are rather diverting attention by telling lies and trying to make the late guy look bad. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by Chibuhealth(f): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2018
amaniro:
Iyamu NCAN Please check it up for us ;Du
that name is Edo name. Benin to be precise

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by mikeweezy(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2018
excomarow:
NAME: Iyamu
Born in Liberia, a Citizen of the UK,
But still dey represent the Red-mud land.
I cut cap for una
people from nasarawa state bear that name alot

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by mikeweezy(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
After proper analysis of d name at our NCAN headquarters, all we can say is dat.."its like our Edo brethren no wan carey last oo"

[img]https://media1./images/60794932cc84a05472fd8a8bdf821b9b/tenor.gif?itemid=9575597[/img]
nasarawa people also bear that name alot

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by IkennaAyiga: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2018
sadcry

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by Xisnin(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2018
Daboomb:

Also, as a nigerian, l am sure weall know how desperate these women/girls are, to travel abroad and they woudl agree to any terms/conditions to do so.
So, if someone paid for your Visa, your Ticket, your accomodation and feeding, for you that have NO SKILLS except a big Backside that white people want to phcuk, how is she supposed to RECOUP HER MONEY BACK, if not use you to work and pay back?

While l do not agree to assisting people of no visible skills and finance to travel abroad, to lay all the blame at the foot of the woman and pretend that she forced these ladies into prostitution, is a BIG, FAT LIE.
They only abused the opportunity given to them, so they can get a refugee status, as victims of sex trade.
We all know whats'gwan, abeg.

I hope it serves as a lesson to anyone trying to assist another person to travel abroad, with the hope they will pay you back some way, when they get there
undecided undecided
Why hide behind the race card to defend this criminal?
Is she your mother?

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by gwama: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Josephine Iyamu
Yoruba amaka or Edo Amaka. cry

I am not nigerian but I suppose she is Edo Amaka, because prostitution is Edo women business cool
Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by Nightmareo07: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
gwama:

I am not nigerian but I suppose she is Edo Amaka, because prostitution is Edo women business cool

Lol grin
U are a naija joor grin
Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by Daboomb: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
fabienjoe:

What is all these double Post from this retarded imp?
I know Nairaland is reputed to host all manners of extremely low I.Q. dolts but nuisance like you make it even more repulsive.

You cant read and when you struggle to read, you dont comprehend but are very quick to run your crooked finger on your dorty keyboard and abuse those even your father cannot, when sane and not under the influence, abuse!

Go back and read the original post again.
It was the ACCUSED that appealed the judgement.... not the authorities

I dont exchange responses with retards who have eye problem and cant comprehend simple sentence.
Another Dindinrin exposed.
Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by Daboomb: 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Xisnin:

Why hide behind the race card to defend this criminal?
Is she your mother?

Go and read the Post of that person @Tdpgrass above
I am sure you will say the same thing about him, ...He-goat.

That you dont follow the herd is actually an indication that you engage you rown brain but pea-sized numskulls like you only reason on a single plain and as such, you cant fathom the possibility that the 'complainant' were not forced into prostitution but their overwhelming and overriding desire to travel abroad at all cost, and in certain cases, BEG THE MADAM to sponsor them and they themselves ELECT to payback the amount spent on their travel, using Prostitution as a means.

and holding a contrary opinion does not equate to defending the accused. It just shows l dont suffer from herd mentality, unlike you dingbats. grin grin

Let me ask you: All those Prostitutes you see in Nigeria, all those University Girls that sleep with Politicians, were they FORCED into it or they ELELCT to chose that method as their own way of raising `cash?
How come all those descent girls in Universities and around town, dont tow the same path and claim they were forced into it?

Think! Think!! Think!!!.... God gave 'you' a brain, for a reason, use it maximally. undecided undecided

The lesson in all these is that People should be very careful and very wary of helping some innocent looking person to travel abroad, hoping they would at least, help-out in some way, even if it is within the house.
I have seen a woman who helped her own blood brother (but claimed he was her son, so he can easily get residency and citizenship eventually) only for the Boy to go and tell the Police that he was not her son and that she was lying, just because he wanted to leave the house.
The woman got into a lot of trouble and l am sure she would not render such help in her next life.
This is the other side of this kind of story, that imbeciles like you and the other runts up there, dont understand. undecided angry
Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by Tedpgrass: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kdon2:

I don't quite agree with you. These people were told different story altogether. Juicy story of menial jobs that pay. Not forced prostitution. Not drug sales

Thanks for the information

I find it very strange with all the available news that people still fall for such long tales.. angry angry

For those genuine victims, my heart goes out to them and pray they find healing and realise their El Dorado is within not on some foreign shores!!!

Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by Tedpgrass: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
Fweezy:
.................... I have never seen or heard any in the past till now about prosecution of the Britons and British govt officials who were involved in the exploitation of underdeveloped african nations, slave trade and human trafficking of natives from West Africa to Britain to work as farm helps and house helps for their citizens for several years in the colonial era and pre-independence eras as well. Why are white people so hypocritical and adopt double standards when it comes to serving justice to their offending citizens and to black coloured nationalities.

******A similar scenario is playing out in the states only this time the culprit was a white police officer who claims she went to a black man's house and shot him twice, killing him. The woman has been released on bail after 24 hours and those who protested against the killings were jailed for more than five days. The white community is silent about this injustice, even white churches and pastors too are backing away out of fear of reprisals for taking sides with a visibly enraged black community. We are not hearing any white person saying the prosecution is too lenient in handling her case, they are rather diverting attention by telling lies and trying to make the late guy look bad. Nonsense ******,,,

I still don't believe the story that female officer gave.....

Hmm mmm.. Simply doesn't add up.. Sounds like a cretin to me..

A person of that IQ has no business in petty law enforcement, much less have a gun at her disposal.

I really hope an example is made of her, even if she comes with some mental health issues which is always the last calling card!!

Wasted a whole top professional like thaaaattt.

God dey.

Re: Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos by Kdon2: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tedpgrass:

Thanks for the information

I find it very strange with all the available news that people still fall for such long tales.. angry angry

For those genuine victims, my heart goes out to them and pray they find healing and realise their El Dorado is within not on some foreign shores!!!

The problem is menial job that pays better than their counterparts here in Nigeria really do exist overseas. So sad that with the ridiculous population of unemployed Nigerians ll continue to flock abroad for greener pasture except the country provide enabling environment for the masses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook / Final Year Student Stabbed To Death By His Friend Over Girlfriend In Bauchi / Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.