Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,483 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

How To Make 10k Weekly, And Get Paid Every Weekend - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 10k Weekly, And Get Paid Every Weekend (1148 Views)

How I Make 100,000 Naira Every Weekend. / How To Earn N300 And Up To 10k Weekly From Palmpay For Free / How To Make 10k Weekly, And Get Paid Every Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 10k Weekly, And Get Paid Every Weekend by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Do you have a smartphone? Do you have a bank account?
Do you subscribe for data on your phone? ... If you aren't receiving alerts to your bank account, they you are doing something wrong, do you know that you can be making more than 10k weekly? Paid directly to your bank ... For reading, commenting or posting News updates... Quickly register here https://biVl with a token of 1600 it is genuine and legit... I get paid by doing simple tasks with my phone you are free to come to me to teach you how am making more than #1500 daily

Join the whatsapp group for info �
https://chat.whatsapp.cwus5xQdn or whatsapp me
Re: How To Make 10k Weekly, And Get Paid Every Weekend by galadima77(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
what about i pay later when i start makung the money?

3 Likes

Re: How To Make 10k Weekly, And Get Paid Every Weekend by Gallantchrist(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
galadima77:

Lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 10k Weekly, And Get Paid Every Weekend by shikshark: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
galadima77:
Or get paid 8,400 on my first week .....methinks that a fair deal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need An Architect/ Interior Designer? / Help Me Confirm This! Naira Mastercard Not Working For International Transaction / 3 Productive Things You Can Do During The Stay-At-Home Period : By Amechi Okoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.