Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi (847 Views)

Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self / 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by 15Ebisco: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
A Nigerian lady simply identified as @hayzaelicious on Twitter has taken to the platform to express gratitude to her boyfriend who granted her a sum of ₦5 million , after asking her to make a wish.
Sharing the screenshot of their chat, she wrote:

“So of course the amount I asked for was a joke, then I made my real wish and got it but still got alert after. If this isn’t romance i dunno what is ���❤❤”

See chats below:

The post has however stirred loads of comments as expected, with some ladies praying to God to give them such kind of boyfriend.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/nigerian-lady-gets-5-million-from-her.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by BeingFrank(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Now the thing dey sweet you. You are busy making wishes and riding on horses. I wonder the type of work you "boyfriend" does, that he can defy the gravity of this economic hardship buhari has worked so hard for, and throw 5million naira away like chicken feed. Tomorrow, I don't want to wake up n hear your lifeless body has been found by the roadside with some parts missing oo. Some girls can never learn, its really a pity if this true.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by Olalan(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2018
It's another one from Twitter........ Which makes it's doubtful
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by OneCorner: 1:13am On Sep 21, 2018
What should we do with dz piece of crap
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by RevenGeMission: 6:54am On Sep 21, 2018
Twitter Editors
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by Mivy(f): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2018
Somebody should ask me to make a wish too nah��
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by GoldenJAT(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2018
Mivy:
Somebody should ask me to make a wish too nah��
make a wish!! GO ON.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by Mivy(f): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2018
kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets ₦5 Million From Her Boyfriend After He Asked Her To Make A Wi by Mivy(f): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2018
GoldenJAT:
make a wish!! GO ON.
Send me money nah

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Shares First-ever Photo From Her Secret Wedding To Offset / Cardi B Says She’s Getting New Breast Implants Following Her Pregnancy / See First Picture Of Singers Tekno And Gal Friend Rola Rae's Daughter (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.