Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together (41068 Views)

Wizkid's First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Bonding With His Mother, Shola Ogudu / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Rebuke: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2018
I said it
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by KosyJerry(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2018
Amagite2:
Starboy Wizkid was called out today with damning 'evidence' by his first baby mama, Shola Ogudu, for being a deadbeat dad.

In her posts, she revealed that the 'Daddy Yo' singer is barely there physically for their son. She also revealed that he has never attended any of the lad's birthday for 7 years now.

Well, Wizkid has replied her call saying; "The smarter you get, the less you speak".

Anyways, here are all photos of Wizkid and Boluwatife that he has ever shared on social media.

The first photo shows the tattoo of 'Boluwatife' he had two years after he was born.

See more photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/adorable-throwback-photos-of-wizkid-and-his-son-boluwatife-spending-time-together.html

Please their business. We all got different family issues and dealing with ours gradually. Whatever that rocks their boat
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by MartinsD12(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2018
After almost a decade of observing issues and discussions on nairaland I decided to move from being an observer to an honorable member, my people am new here I need some love grin

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by dan900(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2018
Father and son moments are always a lovely sight to behold anyday anytime .

Check my signature to holla if you want to start earning up to N4k daily from empty carton biz from anywhere.
It is so cool.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by adesina746: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
from the look of things it came down to that due to her bad attitude

My brother ur comment is the most sensible and factuall av read on this wizkid issue. Everybody just blaming him and he doesnt seem to care only him knows what he faced from the lady. I av been in that face before and i can relate. All this ladies know how to gather self pity. From the whole soe called damning evidences all i see is a father that loves his child and always want to be with him but a mother that wants to be part of it and the father is avoiding her from being part of them but unfortunately in getting back at the mother the child is also suffering. I can only say wizkid is also human and prone to mistake. I think he didnt manage the situation well that is his own mistake.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by JacksonOyibo: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2018
fiercehillz:
Imagine telling the mother of your own kid that she is just privileged chatting with you.
and did he lie? Was/Is Shola not priviledge/d?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by 1miccza: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2018
Flattino:

Why are you pussylicking the money hungry how?
Are you a pussy worshipper?

On this Wizkid issue honestly people should just go through and understand , the guy is pushing her away, he is simply asking her to simply move on and forget about him, he has done a bit, his gestures of responding via a proxy who could be either his hypeman, manager or PA simply confirms it.. Most guys are wired differently, grew up with different mindsets, beliefs and values..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2018
MartinsD12:
After almost a decade of observing issues and discussions on nairaland I decided to move from being an observer to an honorable member, my people am new here I need some love grin
you are welcome and hope you are ready for what Nairaland would throw your ways.. Especially abuse/bully from its members and i do hope you have a tough skin to face them.. Anyway, i hope you'd be among the sensible nairalanders and stay out of trouble. Buh at the end my brother, you are still O.Y.O.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Edifyer: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2018
Firstly, The child is Bastard (a person born of parents not married to each other) Secondly the Bible said Deutronomy 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD. Thirdly, Don't tell me this is Old testament because fourtly, Jesus said in Matthew 5:17 "Think not that I came to abolish the law or the previous rophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfil" Lastly, to all those that are born before their parent get married, know that you are a bastard and you and your tenth generation will not enter heaven according to the bible not me.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Owned: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2018
tongue

Wizkid= King Of No Award

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by engrelvis(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2018
DCONE1:
According to shola she said wizkid took those photos for publicity so that people will say he is a good and responsible dad.....no matter what may have transpired between him and shola the kid should not suffer for it.child that you use to love and cuddle before now you turn around and call him gay...smh. Na waaa for wizkid oo
my brother if u know women u won't b talking like dis.Women r d most dangerous beings when dey feel dey v been offended emotionally n heart wise.Dont pray to b on d bad side of a woman dat can pull u down.They will do d pulling down without blinking.U need Wisdom n maturity to follow dem.forget d lovy lovy u might b experiencing now.when d thing go set u will b wondering was it d same woman u married?Na baba God we dey beg bro

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Austema(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2018
Let me be the first to follow you and like your pic. Welcom to NAIRALAND, but it seems you are not new to this platform.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Eberechi24(f): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2018
Wizkid should step up his game, whenever he wants to give anything to any of his baby mama, he should use a third party. this ladies are out for messy game.
if possible He should gift hs kid directly not through bm,
whenever he gift/pay his kids he should always make sure that the kids know that those payments are coming form him. Wizkid may not emotionally available but at least he pays their pays and traveling expenses.
this ladies should understand that they are just a baby mama, they are romantically involved with him. Davidos baba mamas understand the game and its heal them faster.

I have a brother and I won't have any lady rip him off emotional and financially.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2018
adesina746:

My brother ur comment is the most sensible and factuall av read on this wizkid issue. Everybody just blaming him and he doesnt seem to care only him knows what he faced from the lady. I av been in that face before and i can relate. All this ladies know how to gather self pity. From the whole soe called damning evidences all i see is a father that loves his child and always want to be with him but a mother that wants to be part of it and the father is avoiding her from being part of them but unfortunately in getting back at the mother the child is also suffering. I can only say wizkid is also human and prone to mistake. I think he didnt manage the situation well that is his own mistake.

He shouldn't have had sex with her, much less unprotected, in the first place. Yoruba say 'don't sniff what you do not plan to eat'

He couldn't wait to get in her pants now he wants to be as far away from her as possible. The girl is a human being too, like him. We Nigerians need to get over this culture of using other people like disposables. If it were to be in a developed and humane society that girl would take full custody of that child (using that his gay/sexual misadventure with the boy as an excuse) and he would still pay through the nose to fund the lifestyle of both mother and child.

Forget the fact that Wizkid is a talented superstar for a minute, he is also a lousy and arrogant human being. There is more to life than showbiz/weed/music.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by okenwaa(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2018
ziddy:

He shouldn't have had sex with her, much less unprotected, in the first place. Yoruba say 'don't sniff what you do not plan to eat'

He couldn't wait to get in her pants now he wants to be as far away from her as possible. The girl is a human being too, like him. We Nigerians need to get over this culture of using other people like disposables. If it were to be in a developed and humane society that girl would take full custody of that child (using that his gay/sexual misadventure with the boy as an excuse) and he would still pay through the nose to fund the lifestyle of both mother and child.

Forget the fact that Wizkid is a talented superstar for a minute, he is also a lousy and arrogant human being. There is more to life than showbiz/weed/music.

In a developed humane society.... you said??

Let me tell something about your so-called developed society.
The are no.1 when it comes to having casual unprotected sex.
But their ladies always know what is involved getting pregnant for a lover who doesn't want to have a child yet or with you.....so they're always on their contraceptives.

I can bet my last card that wizkid never wanted a baby from Shola and I know they might have talked about it before it happened.

If not, why will Wizkid deny the child when he was born.......it shows you that he never wanted a child with her. It's difficult for a man to deal with it when he feels a lady set him up with a pregnancy which he never wanted maybe cus of his status cus he knows it's something that could have bn avoided.

She simply did it cus of his celebrity/superstar status.
And lastly.....from your last sentence,it seems you're just taking the matter too personal when you've only heard 4RM the lady in question......some chats could have been deleted u know..

Check all those celebs wey don deny their baby mamas b4. E.g IcePrince,Burna....someone cannot have a fling with u and cus he's a celeb u go wan use pikin tie their destiny with ur own

Check the ones wey accept theirs wholeheartedly e.g. Timaya,Flavour,Tekno,Davido,Wizkid(zion),Tuface............now d@'s love.

So as a lady,you should know your place in a man's heart and don't do some things out of desperation......I feel for her though cus she sounds like a good,fun person.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by ikezuora4689(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2018
DCONE1:
According to shola she said wizkid took those photos for publicity so that people will say he is a good and responsible dad.....no matter what may have transpired between him and shola the kid should not suffer for it.child that you use to love and cuddle before now you turn around and call him gay...smh. Na waaa for wizkid oo
Mr man u get proof say he call the pikin gay...stop running ur mouth like water...u hear one side of the story...u decided to judge wizkid... shola abi wetin be her name self.... screenshot the part of her message that favour her to gain people's sympathy..if wizkid share his own part nw...u may change ur opinion

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by jutoda: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2018
so...this guy just dey trend now abi...okay o ...hmmm

LET’S CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS THAT SPEAK BOLDLY TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

Your identity says a lot about you as an organization or brand. Strong brand recognition starts with engaging messaging and unique graphic representations that communicate your story to clients or audience. Whether you are developing a new brand or refreshing your existing identity, our branding professionals can deliver the brand image that is right for your organization or project

Whether the design is for print, online marketing or simply a corporate or business logo, we will create stunning, yet professional, simple and highly appealing creative concept that truly defines your brand or purpose at the MOST AFFORDABLE RATES YOU CAN EVER FIND IN THE MARKET!

GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Idonije8(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2018
MartinsD12:
grin
MartinsD12:
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Rigel95(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2018
ziddy:

How about the lady? Did Wizkid force himself on her?

She is posting her side of the story and y'all are screaming blue murder.

It is so obvious she wanted a more intimate relationship while Wizkid is looking for a cordial relationship with his bm and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by MartinsD12(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2018
IntrovertedK:
you are welcome and hope you are ready for what Nairaland would throw your ways.. Especially abuse/bully from its members and i do hope you have a tough skin to face them.. Anyway, i hope you'd be among the sensible nairalanders and stay out of trouble. Buh at the end my brother, you are still O.Y.O.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Flattino(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2018
1miccza:

On this Wizkid issue honestly people should just go through and understand , the guy is pushing her away, he is simply asking her to simply move on and forget about him, he has done a bit, his gestures of responding via a proxy who could be either his hypeman, manager or PA simply confirms it.. Most guys are wired differently, grew up with different mindsets, beliefs and values..
God bless you ,bro

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Starks: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2018
shola should stop playing d pity party n move on abeg, I know she still deeply loves wizkid, but right know he is a change person, a super star. when wizkid was showing PDA with her child upndan using d act to diss his second baby mama n her child, then she was happy smiling. now comes a 3 baby mama with a heavy wings capable of influencing him, now she begins to cry, she shd move on joor through wizkid she got a good job, her family will lack notting , her son will never suffer. believe me she is d one playing games here, stop this n move on cos wizkid can't love again. but wizkid should b careful of how e trades with his 3 baby mama o cos that one might b d one to finish him.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by 1miccza: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2018
Flattino:
God bless you ,bro

Amen sis and same to you.. Thanks for the prayers
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2018
OneCorner:
Wizzy don use hin prick assess d pikin yansh grin
Come dey call am gay. grin
Na hin sperm full d boy head as e take be
Can u just say something sensible for once Stumbling on d trash pple like u comment make me cringe and really does not make nairaland what it should be!!!

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Themandator: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
from the look of things it came down to that due to her bad attitude

Waht bad attitude. A man that runs from his responsibilities ends up telling the women that chatting with him is a previldge... She should have known better than giving birth... That boy, wizkid, is rotten inside... It is only time before it finally comes to the fore

His own sister can't talk to him directly
Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by stuffs4me(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2018
Most people who commented on this thread are confused.

There is a difference between wanting to be with your kid and wanting to be with your baby mama. The two are not mutually exclusive.

From the chats, it seems WizKid wants to be with his son but does not want to have anything to do with the baby mama and that is exactly what pains the baby mama. She's trying to manipulate things and even use the son to get close to WizKid.

The baby mama should just move on.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2018
Themandator:

Waht bad attitude. A man that runs from his responsibilities ends up telling the women that chatting with him is a previldge... She should have known better than giving birth... That boy, wizkid, is rotten inside... It is only time before it finally comes to the fore

His own sister can't talk to him directly
u guys don't know shit about women trust me. I am the only son in my family with 2 younger sis. I can tell u that a girl can slap u and she would be d one to cry that u punch her . and they would believe her because she is younger and a female. a girl can tear her own cloth and cry to the public that u tried to rape her and they would believe her because she is female. don't believe every single thing that comes out from a girls mouth. a girl can make u bit ur own mother. let's say she hates ur mom and something happened then she came to u crying that ur mom said she would kill ur pregnant wife because she hates her. I know men like u would come home and start bitting ur mom up. because u don't even know shit about women. I pray God open ur eyes

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by adesina746: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2018
ziddy:

My brother actually i didnt say that because he is a superstar. And also am not in support of a man using a lady anyhow. But what i am saying is that from the look of things the girl is taking things a bit too far by making it look like its only wizkid that is at fault. Wizkid also made is own mistake too. But we shouldnt be judging and calling him names too anyhow like some people did. I will give u an illustration. Av once had a gilfriend that i loved so much and i respected her. But she made the relationship look like she is doing me a favour. Always insulting me, rubbishing me because she had a lot of toasters and never want me to correct her when she is obviuosly wrong. I alone knew the kind of emotional pain i went through because i loved her. Infact many things happened like she cheating on me and she will even rub it to my face. I had to back off when i could not bear it again. Now i travelled out and she knew the next thing i saw was she disturbing me and saying all sort of things about me to cut the long story short i knew and disgusted and irritated i became of her. So the girl could probably be giving wizkid emotional pains too till he decided to make his heart rigid towards her. She is now blackmailing him because he his a star. Am sure you also cant take that. If it where to be a common guy she would have moved on

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
I went through Shola's chat with Wizkid and I did not see anywhere Wizkid acted like a deadbeat dad. He would always ask for his son. He would request to spend some time with him whenever he is in Nigeria. The only time they seem to have issues is whenever Shola ask Wizkid for help, help that does not directly affect the child they had together. If you go through the chat carefully, you'd see that Wizkid would ignore such requests and Shola would always go mad and start saying sh*t like you are taking me for granted, I have asked you peacefully, bla bla bla. Are they married? If no, why should he take care of your personal needs? He is taking care of your child. Busayo always delivers the money and Gbenga always come around to pick the boy. Abeg make we hear word. Buhari is still governing Nigeria, we have to do something about that. We will talk about Wizkid and his baby mamas later.
Thanks boss, I actually had the same opinion. The lady is just seeking sympathy that won't be given. WizKid was even telling her to remember when she use to insult him and he will be telling her, it will stop one day. She was just been too attach for no reason. She definitely wants WizKid attention throughout the chat which was not given. Wizzy according to the chat is not always around but he does send whatever the lil boy needs. Let that lady go and rest jare.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by adesina746: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2018
michaelandre:
u guys don't know shit about women trust me. I am the only son in my family with 2 younger sis. I can tell u that a girl can slap u and she would be d one to cry that u punch her . and they would believe her because she is younger and a female. a girl can tear her own cloth and cry to the public that u tried to rape her and they would believe her because she is female. don't believe every single thing that comes out from a girls mouth. a girl can make u bit ur own mother. let's say she hates ur mom and something happened then she came to u crying that ur mom said she would kill ur pregnant wife because she hates her. I know men like u would come home and start bitting ur mom up. because u don't even know shit about women. I pray God open ur eyes

That is why i wont judge wizkid. Some ladies are evil and can fake pity ehn. I have personally being in that shoes and i know how it hurts. Only those that have faced a real develish woman can relate and understand how wizkid is reacting. Nobody is siding him because he is a superstar. Afterall he never raised his hands against the lady
from the chat i read i could remember Wizkids statement that she talks to him crazy and insults him and he told her all that will stop one day. I can relate with that statement. It is more than anyone can imagine

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Wizkid And Son, Boluwatife Balogun Spending Time Together by adesina746: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Thanks boss, I actually had the same opinion. The lady is just seeking sympathy that won't be given. WizKid was even telling her to remember when she use to insult him and he will be telling her, it will stop one day. She was just been too attach for no reason. She definitely wants WizKid attention throughout the chat which was not given. Wizzy according to the chat is not always around but he does send whatever the lil boy needs. Let that lady go and rest jare.

Walai God bless you guys for not being Sentimental.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shares 2018 Vacation Pictures / Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter / Tiwa Savage Looks So Beautiful As She Arrives London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.