Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) (38419 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu / Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by tempest01(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are now mentally worse than I thought you were originally.

Depression and frustration is now making you have hallucinations.

Just read the nonsense you wrote again. Shooter was arrested but what you saw was that he was arrested and killed.

You need professional emotional counselling

Someone that thinks way better than you has added the information available, and suggested his conclusion, and you quoted him with this rubbish.

The NA has released a statement saying 2 soldiers were killed in a training accident. From this pictures, it can be deduced that there was no training accident and only one was killed, and the killer arrested. Who then is the 2nd soldier killed in the phantom training accident?

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2018
Butterflyleo:

A stray bullet can hit anywhere and any part of the body inckuding the head. It all depends on the trajectory of the bullet when it was accidentally fired.

A stray bullet cannot hit a person in both hands and then the chest. It is impossible. The woman was shot several times by somebody

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by Butterflyleo: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2018
tempest01:

Someone that thinks way better than you has added the information available, and suggested his conclusion, and you quoted him with this rubbish.

The NA has released a statement saying 2 soldiers were killed in a training accident. From this pictures, it can be deduced that there was no training accident and only one was killed, and the killer arrested. Who then is the 2nd soldier killed in the phantom training accident?

So from a PICTURE and not A VIDEO you can tell that this was not a training exercise? You must be a psychic.

The other report had no images backing it up which shows it could be second hand information .

This one had images which show its more authentic news.

The army cannot kill its own when he is not the enemy. The only way they would have killed him is if he refused to heed the command of holstering his rifle after the accidental shootings and continues to shoot others then they would know it wasn't accidental but deliberate and that is only when they would use deadly force and not before.

The army is trained for such situations and would always issue a command which when not heeded , a more decisive action would be taken.

You and that other guy are not half smart.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by Butterflyleo: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2018
gidgiddy:

A stray bullet cannot hit a person in both hands and then the chest. It is impossible. The woman was shot several times by somebody

The weapon used is an automatic which shoots several bullets at once. Its not your old school cork and shoot.

When an AK47 is set to automatic fire which it often is, one pull at the trigger releases multiple bullets and like i said, depending on the trajectory, such released bullets can hit anything and any part of the body including the head.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by Ellapana: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2018
PDP BoT Split Over Support For Presidential Aspirants https://newsdey.com/2018/09/pdp-bot-support-presidential-aspirants/
Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by stagger: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2018
Most of these soldiers are suffering from PTSD.
Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by Mankosi: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2018
Our security is made of animals. Be it police, army, civil defence and so on. Animals everywhere.
Frustration in the land.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by stagger: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2018
gidgiddy:

If you have fired an assualt rifle in automatic mode, you will notice that successive bullets are released at a higher trajectory than the initial ones because of elastic recoil. You have to have a very steady hand with the butt on your right shoulder to get a steady aim.
Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by Billygee2u: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2018
jumpandpas:
You killed Bianfran Children at Afaraukwu.

Kill yaaself.

Every moving tree must be cut down.
Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by sportskid(m): 9:05am On Sep 21, 2018
Kdon2:

The soldier suddenly no get name. I smell cover up here. Na boko haram soldier!

Na wet in been dey my mind too ooh
Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by computerglobal(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2018
So sad
Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by samista: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2018
Is it another one or the same story of yesterday?
Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2018
ENEMY within.
.....a very USEFUL soldier but at the wrong place
Such SOLDIERS should be deployed to ASK ROCK and ASSEMBLY HOUSES, to facilitate maximum security of such places
Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2018
with the lifeless one in power, everything is possible
Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2018
Not again pls
Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by Krak(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2018
gidgiddy:
Well one thing in certain, the woman wasn't killed by a stray bullet. I can see that she was shot in both hands and the chest. A stray bullet cannot do that.

Stop forming expert about what you know nothing about.
Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2018
Those guys are on a psycho stage..
Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by skyblue4real(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2018
Chai, this has touched me allot...... R.I.P.
Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2018
PTSD on steriods, we are going to have a lot more battle weary soldiers caged in an unending war by incompetent government , greedy generals and an ambigious war going beserk.
Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by Studentvillage1(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2018
Saddest news I've read so far. lipsrsealed

Don't sit this year out waiting for admission through jamb. Try other guaranteed options like IJMB and Jupeb. These programs will give you the opportunity to gain secure admission into the University of your choice ( 200level)

What makes it better than Jamb.
*Result doesn't expire

*Can be used for more than 2 institutions

*Result is Equivalent to ND

* Competition for Admission isn't as much as Jamb

*Students would be lectured intensively on 3 subjects relating to their university course

* Admission is into 200level

For more info visit www.sva.com.ng

Call - 08023201628
Whatsapp - 08094214558
[i][/i]
Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2018
there is no discipline in Nigeria Force, if Buhari can become a General in Army without going to any war or passing any of his Military exams, I believe everything is possible.. I expect them to say it's Accidental discharge as usual
Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by ujampie: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2018
This is indeed Nigeria!!!!!!!! Tramadol at work....

Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by adetes: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2018
No time to waste let m do my job

Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

I hope the recent escalation of Boko haram attacks on the Nigeria army has not heralded the onset of post traumatic stress disorder in the rank and file of the soldiers, the spate of friendly fires and accidental discharges is getting worrisome.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by Referendum50(f): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2018
All pyton dancers will die one by one

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by kunlesmiles(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2018
Some of these soldiers av seen to much action,hence not OK mentally again,fighting war is not all about buying guns and tanks

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by Cindy08: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2018
When ur village people dey dance galala on top ur matta undecided
Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by Cindy08: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2018
When ur village people dey dance galala on top ur matta
Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by Indigenous(f): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2018
What do you expect from a nizooria zoo army
Re: Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos) by Clevverjhay(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2018
Foolish slowpoke... Abeg kill am straight away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angelina Tyem Murdered! Decomposed Body Found With Stab Wounds In Nasarawa / Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend, Harvesting Eyeballs For ₦‎10m / 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.