Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Why Council Chairmen Are Backing Me, By Sanwo-olu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Council Chairmen Are Backing Me, By Sanwo-olu (24954 Views)

Jibrin Says 14 Governors And 26 State APC Chairmen Are In Support Of Tinubu / Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge Commissioned By Sanwo-Olu And Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To His Drainage And Water Resources Appointment By Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Council Chairmen Are Backing Me, By Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2018
technicallyrich:

you cant come from lagos,lagos is a no mans land,rather you settled there like other tribes.
Soon i wil be an indigine o lagos,my friend is helping with that and he is from ondo but a lagosian.
I would even say the real owners of lagos are the benin in edo state,as even the word lagos is a benin word.

Lagos is a Portuguese word. The Portuguese slave traders named it after their own city in Portugal.

1 Like

Re: Why Council Chairmen Are Backing Me, By Sanwo-olu by FestusIrohigbe: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2018
shocked
Re: Why Council Chairmen Are Backing Me, By Sanwo-olu by KingRagnar: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2018
I bet most people, most Lagosians have never heard the name "Sanwoolu" until Tinubu endorsed him. I believe with the closed door meeting ongoing between Ambode and PMB, the true contestant for the governorship election will emerge; I believe in the wisdom of PMB
Re: Why Council Chairmen Are Backing Me, By Sanwo-olu by shizzle1: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2018
technicallyrich:

and i am ijaw and ijaws are in ondo state so i have every right to become a lagosian like the rest.
For example the owner of sahara reporters omoseye is an ijaw man dont he have the right to rule lagos and ondo state,is people from osun and ogun not ruling lagos.
Finaly there are ijaws in bayelsa but a bayelsa man cannot rule rivers even if we have ijaws here,these is to show you that lagos is a no mans land.and an osun man cannot also rule ogun state.so why only lagos.
Soon butterflyleoo will rule lagos i dreamt about it and tosyn2muchi was his deputy after him,me
i will so enjoy ruling lagos and bring more development to no mans land.
As the governor,i will also enjoy yorub ass girls alot.expecially the few once that wash their pant.
gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike / Governor Zulum Visits Bomb Blast Victims In Borno Hospital (Photos) / FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.