Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) (48184 Views)

Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos) / Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by technicallyrich(m): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2018
King of swagga. Ijaws are representing. Biafrans generaly are the sweetext.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 21, 2018
That's how he wants it , nigerians love to cry and mourn about things that they can't personally change it .

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Phenotech(m): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2018
dopeJemi:

Shut the fnck up, It is not stated anywhere on nairaland that you must only quote posts of monikers that quote you you reprobate. I see something that reeks of ignorance I call it out, We cannot be thinking like Mo.rons and expect Nigeria to be great. Say no to ignorance and backwardness, Equating hairstyle to decency or indecency is Pure Ignorance.

Good day
ah ah ah ah! Why is he so pain and bitter like this ooo? Does someone steal your breakfast fare your papa dash you? I think you need a serious deliverance oooo. Goodluck in learning how to mind your business

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 21, 2018
Franzinni:
Nigerians need to update the software of their brain..

What is wrong with dreadlocks?

We all have a stereotype that has been programmed in us so we generalize when we see all people with dreads...

95% need to unlock some part of their mind , need exposure , always talking and worrying when they are not suppose to .

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by asamaigho(m): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2018
inoki247:

please what is Decency that's how a Nigeria guy that invented a robot was rocking a dread and earning alot in England.. Nigeria and Hypocrisy.. this Guy Works in a Bank in South Africa for Western Union department self if is Nigeria they won't employ him dey will label him a Yahoo Boy or a Picker.. be attributing hairstyle with achievement. so if am rocking a dread lock doz dat mean my brain is locked...

My guy decency is relative...it is culture and ethno-religious,so what is decent in south africa may not be decent here in nigeria,so dont judge nigeria with southafrican standard. Even here in nigeria, what is decent in south nigeria may haram(indecent/forbidden) in northern nigeria.

So u see my friend.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by dopeJemi: 6:57am On Sep 21, 2018
Phenotech:

ah ah ah ah! Why is he so pain and bitter like this ooo? Does someone steal your breakfast fare your papa dash you? I think you need a serious deliverance oooo. Goodluck in learning how to mind your business

This explains it
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by inoki247: 6:59am On Sep 21, 2018
asamaigho:

My guy decency is relative...it is culture and ethno-religious,so what is decent in south africa may not be decent here in nigeria,so dont judge nigeria with southafrican standard. Even here in nigeria, what is decent in south nigeria may haram(indecent/forbidden) in northern nigeria.

So u see my friend.

So is the Culture moving us Forward or Backward? maybe you should just go for witchcraft and don't patronize Aircraft to promote ur Culture..

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:13am On Sep 21, 2018
This is why i love social media. U get to see ppl support stuff they dare not do in reality. Look at the above comments grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2018
symbianDON:
see the head like mop grin

Hahahaha! You know how many times I've been tempted to use mine and mop the floor? 3years Loc'd.
#LocGang
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Diso60090(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2018
bullabong:
self expression has nothing to do with decency my sister. You own personal self expression may be considered vulgar by a deeper life lady. Nice day Chioma

Nor be davido chioma oooo before you dey nice day

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by josiegirl27: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2018
Phenotech:

oh my God, what kind of badluck is this. Friday morning for that matter. Eh I don't remember quoting you. So what the Bleep are you poking nose for my comment for? Next time try to keep malice with my comment
the guy really did not insult you ....for someone who is screaming at the top of his lungs about decency ...you sure need an attitude adjustment. Like he said your view on decency is limiting ...fix it.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Biggerbros234: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2018
dopeJemi:

As in ehn, The way we think in this country is so primitive, it's appalling. I'm wondering where they saw "Dreadlocks equate indecency". Using what they feel is decent which isn't beyond their personal belief to judge another person, To Nigerians, Short hair is decent, Long hair is indecent, Where they got this nonsense from, I don't know, it's just pathetic.
bros no b our fault na sars cause am

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2018
I once dated timaya around 2009 n he is a nice n emotional man...emotional men wl make heaven no matter d cult dey join!
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2018
dopeJemi:

It looks smelly to you? Na wa
some guys eh
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by futurebillgate(m): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2018
inoki247:

please what is Decency that's how a Nigeria guy that invented a robot was rocking a dread and earning alot in England.. Nigeria and Hypocrisy.. this Guy Works in a Bank in South Africa for Western Union department self if is Nigeria they won't employ him dey will label him a Yahoo Boy or a Picker.. be attributing hairstyle with achievement. so if am rocking a dread lock doz dat mean my brain is locked...
nice it ain't clear
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Bestchoice4me(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2018
He looks better on dat lowcut dan diz trash
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by BrokenCock: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2018
bullabong:
self expression has nothing to do with decency my sister. You own personal self expression may be considered vulgar by a deeper life lady. Nice day Chioma
Lovely response gahn! I no fit shout
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by BrokenCock: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2018
Fits him more than the yeye lowcut

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by steefi07: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2018
Naaaay
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by lacoach: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2018
Looking dirty
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Horus(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2018
Dreadlocks are a tried and true method of safely maintaining and growing long afro-textured hair. Locked hair does not require combing and excessive combing is what often causes hair breakage, especially for those with kinkier hair textures. I love everything about dreadlocs because dreadlocs represent our hair in it’s most natural state. Contrary to what some may think, dreadlocs don’t require any chemical hair products. So from a cleanliness perspective dreadlocs can be much “cleaner”. The stigma associated with locked hair is due to ignorance and I sincerely hope that change is on the horizon

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Horus(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2018
Ancient Egyptian with Dreadlocks

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2018
He looks dirty
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Emytini(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2018
what i admire is his fine legs. Lolz
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 21, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Looks dirty and smelly to me undecided

Looks Smelly?
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by WetinConsignMe: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2018
TALENTED guy
Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by COOL10(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2018
dopeJemi:

It is sad the way we think in this part of the world. An armed robber will wear a suit one day and we will call him responsible just because he is wearing a suit. I remember how responsible my aunt saw her neighbor's house keeper just because he was always on shirt and trousers, low cut, no beards, until armed robbers came to rob his boss' house and stole his car and it was discovered that it was the same house keeper that called and sent them. It's just sad and pathetic how we think in this country.
. It's so sad my brother. I keep my hair woven most of the time but I end up covering it with a cap whenever I'm on the road to avoid being stopped by the police(Ikorodu things). Upon that the hair go still dey chuk outside sef grin.

According to the average Nigerian who is myopic BTW,a responsible man is one who barbs scodo,trims his beards or is completely hairless facially,wears a suit,maybe a tie and carries a briefcase. That's why we are so gullible in this country. We think we're the smartest but indeed we are as backward thinking as they come.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His New Dreadlocks Hairstyle After 7 Years (photos) by Jayce02(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Looks dirty and smelly to me undecided

Wow ,you can smell it through the phone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno Car Collection 2018 - Unseen Shocking Pictures / Queen Okafor Shares Racy Pictures / Oge Okoye & Ken Erics In Their University Days In Awka (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.