Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Biko My Peeps Make Una Caption This Ogbeni Deep Thinking Image - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biko My Peeps Make Una Caption This Ogbeni Deep Thinking Image (2308 Views)

5 Days To Go… Curious Public Peeps Into Politics, Fashion, Style Of First Ladies / 2023 Elections: Twitter User Threatens To Kill Ogbeni Dipo. / Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biko My Peeps Make Una Caption This Ogbeni Deep Thinking Image by Burgerlomo: 1:42am On Sep 21, 2018
Me dey wonder wetin Ogbeni dey think cool

Re: Biko My Peeps Make Una Caption This Ogbeni Deep Thinking Image by FiremanP(m): 1:51am On Sep 21, 2018
I don almost forget wetin to talk, sebi i been tell those men say i nor sabi cram! tongue
Re: Biko My Peeps Make Una Caption This Ogbeni Deep Thinking Image by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 21, 2018
Burgerlomo:
Me dey wonder wetin Ogbeni dey think cool

I guess he's thinking what next to modulate

5 Likes

Re: Biko My Peeps Make Una Caption This Ogbeni Deep Thinking Image by crossfm: 2:27am On Sep 21, 2018
This is seriouly serious o.deep thought,he even 4got there was an umbrella behind him.

3 Likes

Re: Biko My Peeps Make Una Caption This Ogbeni Deep Thinking Image by madridguy(m): 2:31am On Sep 21, 2018
tongue
Re: Biko My Peeps Make Una Caption This Ogbeni Deep Thinking Image by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:06am On Sep 21, 2018
In his thoughts......''which kian wahala be all these naa..., this people wey I don jazzed since 2010 don deliver themselves from my covens.....?''

3 Likes

Re: Biko My Peeps Make Una Caption This Ogbeni Deep Thinking Image by Kharol1234: 6:46am On Sep 21, 2018
baba b like na so apc go take loose osun election...wetin i go even do dat dancing adeleke sef hmmmm...

3 Likes

Re: Biko My Peeps Make Una Caption This Ogbeni Deep Thinking Image by ikaboy: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2018
adeleke fit use this skeluwu dance enter govt house oo, hmmm!

3 Likes

Re: Biko My Peeps Make Una Caption This Ogbeni Deep Thinking Image by greatdreamer(m): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2018
Oh God, please free me and the State of Osun from the hand of Tinubu.

Even when there is no money to pay salaries, Tinubu's returns is constant as Buhari's nepotism
Re: Biko My Peeps Make Una Caption This Ogbeni Deep Thinking Image by GuntersChain(m): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2018
White man, every white even the phone.
Re: Biko My Peeps Make Una Caption This Ogbeni Deep Thinking Image by seemarysee: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2018
THINKING OF NEXT ELECTION.....LOL

1 Like

Re: Biko My Peeps Make Una Caption This Ogbeni Deep Thinking Image by Blessingmoyo: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2018
"SCAMMOCRACY"....is a government of Scam,for Scam and by Scam.

The Scammer in Chief: PMB

Scammer Buhari's Cabinet Members:
COS: Abba Kyari
Ex Min of Finance: Kemi Adeosun
Min of Aviation: Hadi Sirika
Min of ICT: Adebayo Shittu

2 Likes

Re: Biko My Peeps Make Una Caption This Ogbeni Deep Thinking Image by sakak: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2018
JOIN THE PATH TO PROGRAMMING GREATNESS. LEARN MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT FOR FREE

Apps have revolutionized the tech world, creating a multi-billion dollar industry and changing buying behavior all at one time. Mobile Apps Developers are in high demand than ever the as more and more companies take a mobile-first approach to build their applications.
This is therefore the time for anyone with passion for Mobile Apps to enter in the world of hot-in-demand career world of IT!

This free Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

DATE: 4TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE wink wink smiley smiley

Re: Biko My Peeps Make Una Caption This Ogbeni Deep Thinking Image by sakak: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2018
JOIN THE PATH TO PROGRAMMING GREATNESS. LEARN MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT FOR FREE

Apps have revolutionized the tech world, creating a multi-billion dollar industry and changing buying behavior all at one time. Mobile Apps Developers are in high demand than ever the as more and more companies take a mobile-first approach to build their applications.
This is therefore the time for anyone with passion for Mobile Apps to enter in the world of hot-in-demand career world of IT!

This free Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

DATE: 4TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE wink wink smiley smiley

Re: Biko My Peeps Make Una Caption This Ogbeni Deep Thinking Image by fergie001: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2018
How do I divide Ede's votes now?.............. grin

Abeg,that ADC..is he protecting himself or Aregbe?
Re: Biko My Peeps Make Una Caption This Ogbeni Deep Thinking Image by kavoso: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2018
it a long thing brother

(1) (Reply)

See How Dino Melaye Was Aided While Surrendering To Police In Abuja. Photo / President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing / BREAKING: The Full List Of Disqualified APC Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.