Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

The Differences Between The Body, The Soul And The Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Differences Between The Body, The Soul And The Spirit (1273 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Soul And Spirit? / Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Differences Between The Body, The Soul And The Spirit by bunbit23: 3:57am On Sep 21, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Today is Orie!
Orie di mma! Orie oma!!
Ife di mma bekwara orie. Iseee

We give Ogwugwu kola nut and nzu to have good day today.
We ask him to share with Agwu mmiri(Agwu spirits that leaves in waters) , Agwu ani(Agwu spirits that leaves on earth) , Agwu ohia (Agwu spirits that leaves in the forest).
Ogwugwu give ezumezu agwu and also share with Amadioha.
Having done that, we rest assured Ala(mother earth) share from our presentation as little as we can afford.
It's for Thanksgiving of life, health, wealth and great abundance. Iseee

We offered expecting more prosperity, longevity, success and happiness in the land of the living and earth beyond. Iseeee

Because you all have shared from what you have all given unto us, we leave in expectation to receive more and more. Iseeee
May we never lack in rain season and dry season. Iseeeeee
May our crops grow and our barn multiply. Iseeee

We offer Kola nut to Chi ukwu okike (The most high), the grand creator and owner of all things. Iseee
We offer kola nut to your person (the most high) today Orie oma to help us come more closer you Chi ukwu okike.
We give you nzu, saying, may you leave eternity for your powers has made it possible. Iseeee
We give you edo saying, may all negative energies fighting your superiority be pushed aside. Iseee
Your kingdom shall forever see peace for you are peace and peace maker. Iseeee.
We remain your children Chi ukwu okike and this truth neither will mouth deny nor lips detest. Iseeee
May we forever remain at your presence Chi ukwu okike . Iseeee
So that our earthly mission shall be accomplished by the help of our Chi through you and for you. Iseee

Chi ukwu okike (the most high), the beginning and the end, the omnipotent and omniscient, the founder and father, the maker and grand maker, the great man of war, the conqueror and great provider.
We worship you with all our being and inheritance. Iseee
To you we belong, we can't hide away from your face just like the sun can't hide his face away from the earth. Iseee
We employ you to look after us through your angels and never allow our soul to wander in spiritual ignorant. Iseee

Just like earth never get tired of absorbing waters, may our soul never get weak in search of true spiritual knowledge. Iseee

Wisdom have made us understand your great importance in our lives and the need for us to keep fit angels. Iseeee
As we draw closer to the infinite possibilities, may we see the cause to give thanks day by day. Iseeee

Chi ukwu okike (the most high), through whom all existed and in whom we delight (been the maker), we ask for more powers through our Chi and Holy Spirit to help our earthly mission as "sons and daughters" in wander world. Iseeee

May we not suffer from high powers and authorities. Iseee
May we not be victim of poverty and scarcity. Iseee
May we sow to reap. Iseeeee
May our enemies not triumph over us. Iseeee
May we be blessing to you. Iseee
May we leave to fulfil our divine earthly mission, bringing joy and victory to our realms. Iseee

May your name be forever glorified among mortals and immortal. Iseeee
Let your signs follow us 'the children' till infinity. Iseeeee

Keep update as we bring you "as e dey happen" in the realm of spirit. Be right back!

james desmond:
Iseee

Emmanuel Enugu Ghana:
Iseeeee

Ikechukwu Awuzie:
Iseeeee

Chidiebere Jos:
Iseeeeee.

Adigom Chinonso E:
Iseeeeeeee

Pino:
Aseeeee

Uju Aniebonam:
Iseeeeee

Chinenye Enugu:
Iseeee

Sellasie Accra:
I seeee

Chidi Ohazurike:
Iseeee

Odogwuakataaka! I greet you, isi mmiri igbo nile

Chibueze Udeh:
Iseeeee

Odogwuakataka nke nbu isimili Igbo nile, okara mmadu okara nmuo,ekenem gi nuboshi tata bu orie,may Arusi Orie bless us all abundantly, Iseeeee

Ernest Lagos:
Iseeeeee
Iseeeeee
Iseeeeeeeee

Chibueze Udeh:
Grand master please I need you to educate us more on this mater:what is the differences between the flesh(body),the soul, & the spirit?
We are meant to understand that man is made up of body,soul,& spirit,when man dies,which part of us lives on to join our ancestors or realms of origin,is it our souls or spirits?
Also are souls & spirits immortal? I ask this because in the Bible book of Ezekiel chapter 18:4 we are told that the soul that sin's would die,so Gm is this true?
How is the soul & spirit linked to our reincarnation?
Please kindly educate us more on these matters.
More light to your path.

Ernest Lagos:
May you live long nnam, onye isi nchu aja ekenem gi o, the great messenger from abrudeh city ekenem gi ma kenekwa ife na emeli gi ife o

Ola Lagos:
Iseeeee

Welcome Bot:
Hello Emmanuel! Welcome to LIGHT HOUSE OF WISDOM �

Nwachukwu Emmanuel:
Thanks and a very good morning to everyone here

JP PH:
Iseeeeeee!

Odogwu Akataaka:
Odogwuakataaka is here. May the gods and goddesses, our ancestors be praised through what we are doing and what we are yet to be done

Chidi Ohazurike:
Iseee

Odogwu Akataaka:
Am sure we have important information, services to the people this morning even when the gods have not made it known to be but here we go with the answers to help humanity stay positive using true information makana eziokwu bu ndu - truth is life

1 Like

Re: The Differences Between The Body, The Soul And The Spirit by bunbit23: 4:05am On Sep 21, 2018
Chibueze Udeh:
Grand master please I need you to educate us more on this mater:what is the differences between the flesh(body),the soul, & the spirit?
We are meant to understand that man is made up of body,soul,& spirit,when man dies,which part of us lives on to join our ancestors or realms of origin,is it our souls or spirits?
Also are souls & spirits immortal? I ask this because in the Bible book of Ezekiel chapter 18:4 we are told that the soul that sin's would die,so Gm is this true?
How is the soul & spirit linked to our reincarnation?
Please kindly educate us more on these matters.
More light to your path.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Here we go!

Yes man is made up of the body, the soul and the spirit. These are three things that makes us human being

First the body.
Because you don't know but wish to know, light house of wisdom is here with the true information as 'e dey happen' in the realms.

Welcome Bot:
Hello Chizziterem! Welcome to LIGHT HOUSE OF WISDOM �

Odogwu Akataaka:
Because you are a human being, you need true spiritual information to help your being in a mission world

Now the body.

To understand the body.
Your body is the part you see with canal eyes. They are the parts you touch as well

Everything physical in us is our body such as the skin, blood, hair, bone, muscle

These are called the body. They are physical parts of our being as human

These are parts proving our human nature. Qualities that the Holy Spirits lack making them spirits not human

We are hungry and tasty is because of our body. The bone, muscle needs energy to stand weaknesses.

They need energy to withstand pleasure. This is why we feel tasty and hunger for food unlike the spirit persons (Holy Spirit)

They don't need energy to withstand pleasure because they don't have bones and muscle.

We fall sick because of our blood this is why the gods upon wisdom created plants and herbs which we use today for healing to our body when we fall sick

The roots are medicinal not to the soul or to the spirit but to the body

The spirits don't fall sick because they don't have blood. Without blood in us, nothing could cause sickness to the body

When we die it's the body that dies and the body has to be buried or decay not the soul nor the spirit

Why because the soul is our mind, will and emotions.

Soul is invisible unlike the body therefore soul never die

Soul is the part of us that causes feelings. When our body got hurt it's the soul that feel it not the spirit

It's the work of soul to think for the body. Our actions are taken by the power of soul. Soul is where plans are organized. This is why soul can be energized or discouraged.

When human is good or evil, it's the power of his soul

When we take revenge against some person for a wrong done to us, it's the soul that perfect such action and have to use the body as a workforce

This is why you can cut off someone's ear or head in retaliation

This is why you can fight and war for a course

It's the handwork of a soul.

Welcome Bot:
Hello Zeenat! Welcome to LIGHT HOUSE OF WISDOM �

Odogwu Akataaka:
When your soul think positive, the body acts positive so it's when the soul think negative

Zeenat:
It's my pleasure

Odogwu Akataaka:
The Bible says, the soul that sin shall die. Yes it's true

Chiziterem Ugochukwu Mtn:
Thank you

Odogwu Akataaka:
Even though the Bible is not referring to the soul for physical death like of the body hence soul can't die and decay like the body

But then, since death is a messenger, a spirit messenger whose duty is to bring to an end, existence to every living thing (including human)

Therefore, since your soul can cause you to think positive and negative. It can be condemned by death when it causes you (the body-human) to sin

Have you understand the Bible passage now?

This is what bible meant

If your soul are found guilty of sin, it will be subjected to death (condemnation).

Zeenat:
Hmmmn

Re: The Differences Between The Body, The Soul And The Spirit by bunbit23: 4:15am On Sep 21, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
It will be punished, bringing end to his existence. When death comes, it's the body we see which suffers decay

It was the soul of Eve that sin against the most high not her body

It was the soul that thought about the falsehood as presented by Lucifer (the great serpent)

It was her soul that thought about the whole information and has to accept it to be true. She plucked the fruit and ate.

It was the body that ate but the soul that offered the body the privilege to access the fruit

If the soul has rejected, calling the falsehood 'deception' as it was, the body couldn't have hunger for the fruit

To condemn was the soul, while the body suffers eternal corruption hence the soul can't be corrupt

When the soul caused death to the body through sin, the spirit leaves both body and soul to return to where he comes from because human is spirit incarnate

Now we talk about the spirit haven discussed the body and the soul

Understand we are all created as spiritual beings.

Because our spirit has no great physical activities to perform in our physical world, this part is mainly overlooked by ofeke's (fools).

Understand ofeke in igbo are people who lack spiritual knowledge. They are known as ofeke. Haven less or no spiritual knowledge to help their earthly existence as human

Because spirit remains invisible, great number of people (ofeke to he precise) don't have regards for the spirits.

To them it's all about the body

They would say, life is to merry. They would say, leave today like there's no tomorrow

Yet they leave to see the tomorrow. Tomorrow comes to them like whirlwind. It comes against them like hurricane

It never blow them good

This is why human suffers under the state leadership of ofekeism

While you are been ruled and govern by ignorant today, you are liable to suffer untold predicaments tomorrow

Wisdom ask you to prepare for tomorrow today. When you lack wisdom, how would you on earth get prepared for tomorrow? It's impossible hence ofeke's lack knowledge of the spirits

When the soul are condemned to death and the body faces earth to see corruption, the spirits returns to the realm where it comes from

This is where you face judgement as earlier discussed

Neither your body nor your soul shall follow you back to the land of the spirits

This is why there's is no chance for lies and deception in the realms

You can only lie and deceive here on earth where you can access soul and body

Haven said this, I will have to bring further information to help knowledge

Hence you may ask, why is it that human can be seen revenging his/death after burial?

Zeenat:
Plz master, throw more light on dead revenging

Odogwu Akataaka:
When someone died and buried or still un-burried. The possibility of her physical appearances to the people is what truly proves to us that human is a spirit

Hence you can see her but can't touch her

Why?

Because she's no more human

Zeenat:
Hmmmn

Odogwu Akataaka:
Remember what we said during our discussion on body

We said its the body that proves us to be human

As soon as we die, the spirit leaves the body. We can't be said to be human again

Even when you happen to meet with him or her in this present world or elsewhere, he can't be said to be human hence he possessed no body

He only move on with the image to help remembrance.

You can only touch him or her if he happens to possess someone else

This is when you can only have a touch on him but then it's not truly him in him

When we talk about revenge.

After death, no matter your ignorant or should I say your spiritual position and awareness, one thing that is sure is that you must face with the truth as a spirit in the land of the spirit (truth)

Adigom Chinonso E:
Please leave GM let him be through with lecture after lecture you ask your questions to avoid obstruction
Re: The Differences Between The Body, The Soul And The Spirit by bunbit23: 4:17am On Sep 21, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
As I always said, in the realms, there's no opportunity for lies and deception

There's no secret!

Every knowledge is open!

Zeenat:
Okay,am so sorry,I guess is because am new to the house

Odogwu Akataaka:
This is why, whatever you sought after, upon reaching the spirit realms: you have the answers

The spirits are most available, revealing hidden knowledge. Hidden knowledge as said are only found here on earth

In the realms, no knowledge is secret

This is why any high rank spirit body (god or goddess ) can do anything hence the knowledge

Thus knowledge is power!

Coming back to revenge, perhaps why you were alive, you happened to be ignorant of who your enemy was

This was why he succeeded killing you

Now you have died and returned to the realms, you must get to know who your killer was

Should you seek to revenge your death and your realm permit, they will empower you

Chibueze Udeh:
Yes Gm I now understand it
Re: The Differences Between The Body, The Soul And The Spirit by bunbit23: 4:38am On Sep 24, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
It's then you have to make appearance, tormenting the subject.

While this is happening, it's said you are revenging your death hence the subject will have to feel the heat of your torment

Some people do think it's because someone was offered weapons for war that permits revenge. No!

It's not the truth

Even when you are buried with armoured tank and AK47, bullets and cutlass. If you don't get permitted from your realms, it won't be possible for revenge

Ife si na mmuo eme - things happens upon spirits permit

These are information we required to know as human leaving here on earth

We give the gods and goddesses, our ancestors and spirit guides thanks for spiritual insight and sound true information

Haven said much, bringing the true information on body, soul and spirit

To help your true existence as a human in mission world. I hereby permit your questions and contributions to help further knowledge

You may ask your questions or say your mind

Angels guide

Frank:
Greetings sir

Promise:
Odogwuakataka nnam ekenem GI, dalu
Thanks so much for this teaching.

My questions.
The bible said something about hell fire, that anyone who sin will burn in the fire, now soul, spirit don't feel anything, then how possible will it be for the soul and spirit to burn in hell

2. When someone die, we said the person is been chained that is why the person don't want to revenge.

Pls sir I need to be cleared.
Angels guide

Zeenat:
Thank you so much sir,more wisdom and knowledge, sir,you said spirit can only revenge with the permission from the spirit realm...but can we the loveones of the dead invoke his spirit to revenge? If yes,how sir?
Re: The Differences Between The Body, The Soul And The Spirit by bunbit23: 4:55am On Sep 24, 2018
Promise:
Odogwuakataka nnam ekenem GI, dalu
Thanks so much for this teaching.

My questions.
The bible said something about hell fire, that anyone who sin will burn in the fire, now soul, spirit don't feel anything, then how possible will it be for the soul and spirit to burn in hell

2. When someone die, we said the person is been chained that is why the person don't want to revenge.

Pls sir I need to be cleared.
Angels guide

Odogwu Akataaka:
From Genesis to revelation, no where bible used the word "hell fire"

The word hell fire was brought by early group of orthodox Christians who said they are bible translators

They translated Greek and Hebrew words to English, inserting some words which contradicts Greek and Hebrew languages into English

This was how they came about hell fire and the word Jesus

These are false words and error in translations

No word is Jesus as referred to the Messiah

His name was never Jesus and he can't be called Jesus forever

So it's in hell fire

No time bible used the word hell fire

To bring more spiritual insight, proving the truth as its written

I have asked members of light house of wisdom to download original Jewish bible text from Google Play Store

You can see mine

Promise:
Revelation 20:14 kjv

Chibueze:
NIV says"lake of fire" & not hell fire.

Promise:
OK sir, but since the body only feel pain, will the spirit also feel pain?

Odogwu Akataaka:
Did bible mentioned pain here?

Promise:
No sir

Odogwu Akataaka:
Why did you have to insert it?

Using such words contradict the true information proving you wrong

Destruction doesn't mean pain

When something is been destroyed by fire does it mean "it feels the pain"?

Wood are destroyed by fire, does wood feel pains?

Sand are destroyed by fire, does sands feel pains?

Promise:
OK now I got

Odogwu Akataaka:
Building can be destroyed by the fire does it make the structure to feel pains?

Re: The Differences Between The Body, The Soul And The Spirit by bunbit23: 5:06am On Sep 24, 2018
Promise:
OK now I got

Odogwu Akataaka:
Yes you have to understand hence the spirit of truth has come over you

Inspiring you with the truth to make a difference hence truth is life

Many have been deceived with wrong information under the umbrella of religion. This is why the world is how it's today

If not religion, how on earth would one feel discrimination among men?

Religion created lots of damage among human race

It's only the gods by their infinite powers can help remedy

Odogwu Akataaka:
Your second question about the dead

Yes one can be chained after death

This is possible using spiritual knowledge. Remember, knowledge is power

Promise:
You are right, after my mother's death, my brothers hate me because I relate with my ancestors, they said they are christian, but they seek for my death

Odogwu Akataaka:
When you succeed eliminating someone, haven seen or known he might revenge his death, you have to take steps forward towards stopping his spirit to fight you

To do this, you are to appease the spirit through rituals. When this is done, it will creates a permanent bounds between you and the deceased (making it impossible for him to hurt you). Even though this does not work 100% but 85%

The possibility and Impossibility lies in his realms of origin

Just like the possibility to kill someone also lies in his realms of origin

Not every one you can kill no matter how far you tried

Not all spirits you can chain no matter how far you tried
Re: The Differences Between The Body, The Soul And The Spirit by bunbit23: 5:12am On Sep 24, 2018
Zeenat:
Thank you so much sir,more wisdom and knowledge, sir,you said spirit can only revenge with the permission from the spirit realm...but can we the loveones of the dead invoke his spirit to revenge? If yes,how sir?

Odogwu Akataaka:
Human from time immemorial have been seen in union with spirits because we are one. The dead are for the leaving so the leaving for the dead

Promise:
Sir, upon spiritual guide can one wake the spirit of love one to protect him/her and open doors of success and favour?

Odogwu Akataaka:
This is why you can help the dead to revenge his dead but this does not necessary mean he will but it can cause his spirit disturbances hence no positive energy wishes sufferness, sorrow or outcry for human

When you pray his spirit to revenge his dead, you can go on using spiritual information to help effect

Doing so, you have to first and foremost consult him

Zeenat:
Hmmmn

Odogwu Akataaka:
If you wish to speak with your beloved dead mother, friend or father, brother or sister. We have mirrors that we use for such consultation

Upon ritual sacrifices, you will be taken to dark room where no moon or sun causes light

Zeenat:
Okay

Odogwu Akataaka:
Right in there, his spirit will be invoked

Though, some of them don't appear using face in most cases

More especially when he died a shameful death

He won't want to show his face

Sometimes he faces downwards, some times he backs

When this is done, we can appease him to show his face. If he refuses, we force him to tell us why

He must answer with clear true information

Then, you can go ahead telling him why you are consulting him

Whatever be a secret you wish to know about life as concerns you, he will tell you

But then this has to do with the kind-of person

An ofeke can't tell you any thing relevant or informative hence he is ofeke

Zeenat:
Hmmmn

Odogwu Akataaka:
People who normally consult their beloved on esoteric information are people who are linked with odogwu

He could be your father, grand father or friend

Chibueze Udeh:
Gm is this applicable to when the deceased was willfully murdered, or is it a case of manslaughter were the murder was committed by mistake?

Odogwu Akataaka:
But must have done greatly using spiritual knowledge while on earth

Such person when he dies, he could be consulted for important information and he will offer remedies

Zeenat:
Thank for the light sir,but what the dead is little baby
Like 5months old

Odogwu Akataaka:
Back to your question, upon spiritual consultation, one can reveal what he would needed to help revenge and when that is done by human (his beloved brothers or relatives), you have helped him break a yoke which he couldn't have done as a spirit

Hence the world is mystery

There are things humans can't do without spirit support as well as things spirits can't do without human support

This is why we are one for same mission

Angela guide
Re: The Differences Between The Body, The Soul And The Spirit by bunbit23: 5:26am On Sep 24, 2018
Chibueze:
So Gm when we dream,is it our soul or spirit that is involved? Also why is dream a medium our enemies through witchcraft often manipulate & exploit us and it will manifest in the physical if we don't quickly take measures to avert it??

Odogwu Akataaka:
Because it's the spirits that controls the physics

Victory in the spirit is victory in the physical so downfall

Our dreams has to do with our spirits not our soul or body but then, some of the dreams we had took effect as results of soul institution

Chibueze:
Gm please explain to us the spiritual meanings of seeing some animals in our dreams,some of us dream seeing rats,snakes,snails,cats,bats,ants,dogs etc
Like I dreamt some time ago of dead rats, & last night I dreamt of seeing 3fearful looking dogs looking at me,wen 1of them was about to attack me,I then woke up

Odogwu Akataaka:
When it goes off imagination (credit to soul) it becomes spiritual which then had nothing to do with your soul but your spirit

Dreams in another way round has to do with our soul, spirits and the body

How?

Take for example, when you have spirit husband or wife who often meet with you while asleep

He would make love to you which your body feels the sensations

Daniel:
Ok, GM

Chibueze:
Wow thank you GM for this information

Odogwu Akataaka:
At the cost of this exercise, you are having a dream (spirit and spiritual)

Your soul are feeling the pleasure you see how your soul are involved)?

This is why you will be making some emotional movement during the act like someone sleeping with his loved one (in reality)

Odogwu Akataaka:
When you wake up, you find out you have wet (releasing simens )

Here your body, soul and spirits are involved

These are true information proving our dreams to be in three ways

Dream as you asked has been a medium by which enemies reaches us quick hence witchcraft is a spiritual medium not physical medium

Daniel:
GM, Please is there a ritual or prayer one needs to do when relocating to a new house or room or apartment?

Chinedu:
Ututu oma Odogwuakaataka, Onye isi ka ibu, dalu nnam. Ya gaziere gi nke oma na ubuochi Orie ta. Eziokwu bu ndu, iji eziokwu nnam. Ya gaziere onye obula na Light House of Wisdom, iseeeee...

Odogwu Akataaka:
Because what that controls your being as a human is your spirit guide, to get you is to get down the spirit. This is why the fight takes place spiritual

When you wanted to be poison, because you are somewhat careful in life (knowing how dangerous people could be), you began to avoid drinking and eating in the public

Ofeke would think this is remedy

But then it's not

When an enemy invites you and has to poison your food or kola, drink or seat

Should he find out you aren't honouring his invitation or not comfortable eating at his presence

He will cook and offer you in the dream

Jacinta:
GM ! I use to see fowl in the dream when I was growing up till date , and am afriad of fowl in the dream and in physical, And even if I go to market to buy fowl I can't touch it I will always refuse to touch it but I eat it , what those that mean please sir

Odogwu Akataaka:
If you aren't spiritual powerful, you ate that which you have been ignoring in real life

Not knowing you have been poisoned or charmed

Haven woke up, unable to take necessary spiritual steps towards your dreams brings about effects of the dreams

Get knowledge and understanding. In all your get, get wisdom.

Wisdom saves the life of its owner
Re: The Differences Between The Body, The Soul And The Spirit by bunbit23: 5:32am On Sep 24, 2018
Promise:
ODOGWUAKATAKA, OFU ONYE IGBO JI EJE,
I GA DI KA ECHI,

This information's have made me and many others regain their spiritual positions, the Christianity came and made our parents ofeke.

Thank you for this teaching now I believe, when they said WHAT AN ELDER SEE WHILE SITING, EVEN IF YOU CLIMB IROKO YOU WONT SEE.

Dalu nna.

Odogwu Akataaka:
The gods are wise. At their right time they do things right.

Get knowledge and understanding of the things of the spirits. When you get exposed to these true information, it is an invitation to practices. This is why you get spiritual hence ritual exercise. It's spiritual thing not physical thing. This is why we are more spiritual than physical

Nwachukwu:
Yes I now do.. But wat does it take for one to be an odogwu

Odogwu Akataaka:
Get knowledge and understanding of the things of the spirits. When you get exposed to these true information, it is an invitation for practices. This is why you get spiritual hence ritual exercise. It's spiritual thing not physical thing. This is why we are more spiritual than physical

It's not talk let me talk

It's pure true spiritual practices. Ritual engagement!

At this juncture I have to drink water. We call it a day for today's discussion. May the gods and goddesses bring us more light on our paths. Angels guide
Re: The Differences Between The Body, The Soul And The Spirit by bunbit23: 5:45am On Sep 24, 2018

Re: The Differences Between The Body, The Soul And The Spirit by bunbit23: 5:51am On Sep 24, 2018
N

Re: The Differences Between The Body, The Soul And The Spirit by bunbit23: 5:58am On Sep 24, 2018

Re: The Differences Between The Body, The Soul And The Spirit by bunbit23: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
nh
Re: The Differences Between The Body, The Soul And The Spirit by bunbit23: 7:50am On Sep 25, 2018
ht

(1) (Reply)

21 Days Of Prayers & Fasting For The Winners Family. / Christainity And The Doctrine Of Not Marrying Two Wives. Is It Biblical? / Senior Muslim Cleric (sheik Al-hilali) Blames Women For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.