Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding (30093 Views)

How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi / White Wedding Of Kemi Lala Akindoju And Chef Fregz Gbubemi Fregene (Photos) / Lala Akindoju And Chef Fregz Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by itspzpics(m): 5:31am On Sep 21, 2018
Famous Actress lala Akindoju who recently tie the knot with fregz was suprised by Adekunle gold as he storm the wedding and perform one of his hit song on stage for me.

In the video lala Akindoju scream for joy as he sight adekunle gold performing.

News via praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/11444-2/

Watch video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn9sqk3gQ3W/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1buxz3vk4rpib

Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by itspzpics(m): 5:31am On Sep 21, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See more romantic photos and video of lala and fregz as Adekunle gold perform for them >>> HERE

he wrote ;

Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by youngest85(m): 5:41am On Sep 21, 2018
Rubbish
Social media marriage

Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by Joshmodest(m): 5:48am On Sep 21, 2018
Because na celeb now they say he stormed...if na ordinary man , they would say he gate crashed.. sad

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by Oritzy: 5:59am On Sep 21, 2018
I just wished half of the hatred the two guys above me has for someone they don't know, can be channeled to our bad leaders.

Congratulations to the couple.

Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by BigbamoAYO(m): 6:05am On Sep 21, 2018
Happy married life but na them dem
Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by mungoparks: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2018
i dey always shame with the way Nigerians dey use social media undecided
Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2018
Saw a picture on instablog where the groom was crying while exchanging vows at their wedding.

The guy seems like an emotional softie.

Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by troubleseller: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2018
I thought it was lalasticlala or lalas247

Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2018
itspzpics:
cheesy cheesy

See more romantic photos and video of lala and fregz as Adekunle gold perform for them >>> HERE

he wrote ;

He try...
Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by dynicks(m): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2018
Joshmodest:
Because na celeb now they say he stormed...if na ordinary man , they would say he gate crashed.. sad
or he be tagged an uninvited guest...

Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by Owned: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2018
lipsrsealed

King Of No Award

Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by Qdot029224: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2018

Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by BanevsJoker(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2018
Famous actress? Never heard of her. Does she do only Yoruba movies?

Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by adioolayi(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2018
When you become fan of your fans
Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by SimonMagau: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2018
tongue
Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by Preca(f): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2018
nice
Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by okenwaa(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2018
Oritzy:
I just wished half of the hatred the two guys above me has for someone they don't know, can be channeled to our bad leaders.

Congratulations to the couple.

Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by JailBreaker(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2018
blast
Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by virtuousMe(f): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2018
mynairaland2018:
Saw a picture on instablog where the groom was crying while exchanging vows at their wedding.

The guy seems like an emotional softie.

yes na, he's a chef
Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by dan900(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2018
what a moment. ladies love moments like this. surprises and all . nice pictures. i can tell it was fun all the way.

Check my signature to holla if you want to start earning up to N4k daily from empty carton biz from anywhere.
It is so cool.
Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by Julia345(f): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2018
How Adekunle cap con be like Zion prophet grin grin

Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by Julia345(f): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2018
How Adekunle cap con be like Zion prophet grin grin
Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by sammywizzy11(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2018
Please visit �www.oja.ng� for your fresh foods right on your door step any where around the city of Lagos.
✅Facebook : @ojadotng
✅Twitter : @ojadotng
✅Instagram : @ojanigeria
Your best in class food market errand........please share.

Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
She was sincerely surprised and happy to see him!

I wish someone will surprise me like that on my birthday!
Nothing concern me with wedding.

Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by GetCofOProperty: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Congrats to the couple... Trust Adekunle Gold to have put up a sterling performance at the event! grin

Check my signature below and get in touch with us ASAP.
Re: Adekunle Gold At Lala Akindoju And Chef Frezg Wedding by Ambber(f): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
But I didn’t see her best friend OC Ukeje there. She was his best man abi lady when he got married some years back

The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career / "I Dont Act Romantic Roles Because Of My Tribal Marks" - Sanyeri / Daniella Okeke Asks: "Does Sex On The First Date Mean She Is Cheap?"