Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,780 members, 7,862,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election (32864 Views)

Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino / How FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Made In Italy (Photos) / Russia 2018: How FIFA Almost Kicked Out Nigeria’s Super Eagles From World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by toprealman: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
ThanosIsHere:

Theres nothing wrong with having these expectations you so stated. you must however be realistic. African football still has a long way to go, having said that you can't expect an abracadabra overnight. The question you should ask before you critique his performance is "if I assume that office today, will I be able to accomplish the aforementioned KPI or milestones? Even if you have the ideas, energy, skills and charisma, will existing constraints allow me achieve them? Answer it realistically then let me know what you think.
I am a sport enthusiast. The answer to your question as to if I will be able to accomplish the said KPI is a resounding YES!!!
We do not have the luxury of cat walking to meet up with this 'long way to go' ride. Till we stop this senseless celebration of mediocrity, we probably wont arrive at that destination.
Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by Vicrotica(m): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lol huh?? Benefits of hacking? Well you obviously don't want to learn anything

kalu61:
whats are the benefits
Re: NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election by kalu61(m): 4:24am On Nov 20, 2018
Vicrotica:
Lol huh?? Benefits of hacking? Well you obviously don't want to learn anything

what are the importance. If its lucrative then fine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Traditional Wedding Photos / Osimhen Sees First Career Red Card In Napoli's Defeat Of Real Sociedad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.