Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

COTAD (chronicles Of The African Deity) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / COTAD (chronicles Of The African Deity) (500 Views)

Ogbunasa Deity Seeks Priest In Umueri, Orlu Local Government Area Of Imo State. / Meet The African Man With The Biggest Mouth In The World(photos) / Ngeneukwenu Is A Deity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COTAD (chronicles Of The African Deity) by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2018
Hello NairaLanders,

My name is Kunle Oyewole, and I am a dedicated Artistic writer, Promoting the Yoruba mythology and pantheon. I have been doing this for awhile on twitter(@COTADngr) and the audience has been impressive,

I have found ways of engaging both the old and the young into seeing the beauty of their culture and tradition through Art.

So far I have published some digital magazines online, i implore you to join the movement too #COTAD (Chronicles Of The African Deity)

Below are some of my works

#COTAD vol 1 (Edeniyan, the ancient secret of Creation)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WScN6GMO3RqCS36gTR6Qw2oqSbMHHDOK/view?usp=sharing

#COTAD vol 2 (Olukoso, the ancient story of a fire spitter and controller of lightening)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Fxes0oWuNeJlAeIC3a6RyYLvB0ZYVWqh

(1) (Reply)

‘sex In The Car’: Did Police Spokesperson Yomi Shogunle Mislead Nigerians? / 1 Simple Reason Why You Must Consider Investing In Ibeju-lekki / Mother And Daughter Fight Crazy Over Same Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.