Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

DELSU Student Delivered From Snake Which Quietly Crept Into Her Room While Sleep - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / DELSU Student Delivered From Snake Which Quietly Crept Into Her Room While Sleep (489 Views)

Little Girl Who Died From Snake Bite Abandoned In Hospital By Her Parents In Kog / Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / DELSU Student Kill Huge Snake Found Inside His Hostel Water Closet (disturbing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELSU Student Delivered From Snake Which Quietly Crept Into Her Room While Sleep by Milan15: 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
While sleeping, a snake sneaks into the room of a student who slightly escaped being bitten due to the timely arrival of the security guards on her school campus.

Julie Kopet writes on Instagram a breathtaking experience which has strengthened her faith.

Getting out of the room at the slightest opportunity seemed the best option to take but the student opts to face her fears in order to monitor the movement of the snake.

"People were shouting 'Julie come out' but NO! i sat on my bed praying and watching this snake's movement so it won't be difficult to locate when the securities get to the room."

Kopet is thankful to her school mates at the Delta State University (DELSU) helped her spot the reptile while it was entering her room to deliver her from a likely tragedy.

More pictures of the beast!>>
http://stratoplot.com/58S4

Re: DELSU Student Delivered From Snake Which Quietly Crept Into Her Room While Sleep by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lala grin
Re: DELSU Student Delivered From Snake Which Quietly Crept Into Her Room While Sleep by Evablizin(f): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
Damn.
Re: DELSU Student Delivered From Snake Which Quietly Crept Into Her Room While Sleep by LuciferElohim: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
Fake.

That's the pet python of a college student in a United States dorm.

Bloggers sef.

*spits angry
Re: DELSU Student Delivered From Snake Which Quietly Crept Into Her Room While Sleep by PrincessB1(f): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
Someone is posing already grin

Re: DELSU Student Delivered From Snake Which Quietly Crept Into Her Room While Sleep by Costarit: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Iphone XS/XS MAX ケース ブランド レディース / Where Do I Report For My Estimated Nepa/IKEDC Bills to Be Reversed or removed??? / Making $100 Daily With Your Blockchain Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.