Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC (17275 Views)

Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People / Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by helinues: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

What is this one saying?

Japanese
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by omoiyalayi(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
I have said it before and I will say it again igbos are their own problems look @ all they are commenting here on this topic they couldn't agree even on this one

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by Tundeobama(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
UgwuAghachi:
Gbam. If PDP don't give Igbo VP, I will personally vote APC and convince everyone I know to do the same.
so why do u hate Apc before?if pdp gives you and u still loose which is exppected u start crying biafra.now you know why nobody takes igbo serious.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
They don't want referendum again or restructuring... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by FBIL: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wike is narrow-minded and he'll be shocked to the bone marrow, the way Buhari will sweep South East if he thinks he's smart. I'm sure PDP will lose Ebonyi, Anambra, Abia and Imo, if no acceptable Igbo is there VP candidate. He thinks nigeria politics begins and ends in Rivers state. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by SirToby(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

We said taking the presidency which was firmly in the hand of the south (President Goodluck Jonathan) and handing it to the Aboki so you can be vice president is servant mentality. That is the main difference between the Igbo and Yoruba
Now that you've aligned yourself with the Abokis and even fighting a trojan war to play a second fiddle to them, Is that not the peak of hypocrisy and Zenith of Slavery!! based on Igbo political encyclopedia. Just as the way Azikwe played a second fiddle to a Grade II teacher. Something is definitely wrong with people across the Niger.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by Tundeobama(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

We said taking the presidency which was firmly in the hand of the south (President Goodluck Jonathan) and handing it to the Aboki so you can be vice president is servant mentality. That is the main difference between the Igbo and Yoruba
Now you are begging to be a servant after shameful biafra disgrace.if you know how even minority tribe think about you people foolishness you will hide.All ur lies online that pmb fulani man want to islamise Nigeria.You people are shameful vp is mere commissioner is what u begging for now.No Election in anambra jokers.No one is given position you work for it.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by fabregas04(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

FYM now, u self don comment o? chai, SMH.
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by lonlytroy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
I concur.

Atiku/Ngozi Okonjo 2019.
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by UgwuAghachi: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
fabregas04:
[s] FYM now, u self don comment o? chai, SMH
[/s]
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by fabregas04(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
SirToby:

Now that you've aligned yourself with the Abokis and even fighting a trojan war to play a second fiddle to them, Is that not the peak of hypocrisy and Zenith of Slavery!! based on Igbo political encyclopedia. Just as the way Azikwe played a second fiddle to a Grade II teacher. Something is definitely wrong with people across the Niger.
Bros d tin tire me o, d way these our blothers reason atimes eeenh.
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by SirToby(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
fabregas04:
Bros d tin tire me o, d way these our blothers reason atimes eeenh.
I just don't know for them!! I remember how they said the post of VP is for errand boys and slaves! I can't believe they are already crying to become an errand boy!! Their case is pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by UgwuAghachi: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
SirToby:

Lmfao at align with hausa. Yoruba despots sold the out the south. Betrayed the south south and south east by wrestling power from their hands and handing it over to the north, Like you are cursed to be Hausa slaves. With the precedence set by Afonja. For the first time in a long time, the south was firmly in power and was crushing the arewa cabals and their machinations that have been put in the Nigerian system but Yoruba had to hand power back to them to continue their recolonization tendencies. So now I say that the only Hausa man that will rule Nigeria are the ones put in power by the south south/south east and not Afonja. Let us show you that 2 can play that game

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by NairaMaster1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by hollah123: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
UgwuAghachi:
Gbam. If PDP don't give Igbo VP, I will personally vote APC and convince everyone I know to do the same.
so it's no longer Biafra but begging for VP slot.confused lots
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by UgwuAghachi: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
hollah123:
so it's no longer Biafra but begging for VP slot.confused lots

Begging? In a party that we have carried in its darkest time when almost everybody else abandoned it? That is a weak argument, make una talk something else
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by hollah123: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

if pdp refuses Igbo VP slot, most igbos will stay at home on election day n eat nsala.

Pls stop selling that idiotic story of Igbo presidency in 2023.
Oga nobody go give u VP slot so eat whatever u want to eat n buhari will coast to victory again
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by hollah123: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Begging? In a party that we have carried in its darkest time when almost everybody else abandoned it? That is a weak argument, make una talk something else
carried with 5% vote,u people have to understand the fact that with or without your votes a president will emerge n it was proven to u in 2015.u never voted for APC n they won so

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by SirToby(m): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Lmfao at align with hausa. Yoruba despots sold the out the south. Betrayed the south south and south east by wrestling power from their hands and handing it over to the north, Like you are cursed to be Hausa slaves. With the precedence set by Afonja. For the first time in a long time, the south was firmly in power and was crushing the arewa cabals and their machinations that have been put in the Nigerian system but Yoruba had to hand power back to them to continue their recolonization tendencies. So now I say that the only Hausa man that will rule Nigeria are the ones put in power by the south south/south east and not Afonja. Let us show you that 2 can play that game
it's so glaring that common sense is far from you. Maybe it's a foundational thing, i don't understand. How did the Yorubas betrayed the South. ? Was there any mutual agreement among all the southerners that a particular candidate should be supported ? By constitution, is any region not permitted to align herself with any political party ? Which party was dominant in SW before the emergence of GEJ. ? So your tepid and deranged brain expected the SW to just ditch their dominant party overnight because of GEJ ? What type of brain do you have inside your skull? Even with that, SW still gave GEJ close to 1.9 million votes. It shows you've not recovered from the defeat and is still haunting you badly!! Even the SS folks has gotten over it, and if you are still losing sleep over it, the lagoon is your friend.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by fabregas04(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

you just dey confuse yourself upandan, continue.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by Mccullum: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Confused Igbos! You people want to be an errand boy to fulani man from the north and calling Yoruba different names for being VP.

Now I understand that it's jealousy caused the begging and indirect threat to PDP for VP slot,

Igbos or pigs are confusionists that looks like ship without marine compass.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by SirToby(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Your running mouth even said the SW sold out the south as if all the southerners were in a political party initially and SW suddenly pulled out. Your argument is vague and doesn't make any sense. And by the way, where were the Igbos when the Yorubas championed enough is enough protest to destabilize and break the Northern cabal that was mesmerizing the country with the health of Late Yar'adua. ? Was it not the protest that facilitated the emergence of GEJ as Acting president ? People like Prof. Soyinka, Femi Falana, Yinka Odumakin etc were at the fore-front of the protest! You are a poor student of history, serial liar and a political cry baby. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by Simbrixton(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
omoharry:
Loyalty is is one thing and the voting strength and financial support of that region is another thing to be put into consideration..how come you guys did not mobilized your people from the South East to register and collect their PVC for the upcoming 2019 election before now?..among all the regions, South East are the lowest as regard to PVC registration and collection..Politic is a game of numbers..and alot of people are putting money into this game for victory...nobody would like to gamble with their money when the know they cannot get good result from there. How do they intend to win if the south east cannot even carry much weight like their counterpart from the south West and south south?..you guys should stop all these threat and begin to mobilize your people about the power if their PVC..let them leave their store for some time and face this exercise just like other regions have been doing.

Secondly, I believe your people are not so interested in Nigeria politic, because majority of them want BIAFRA..They are very passionate about their cause and least interested in politics..I dont know why you people talk from both side of your mouth..try and stick to one cause and let people know where you stand for real...your people cannot be struggling for BIAFRA with so much passion and the same time be giving threat for VP position...What do you guys really want..?.Your people are not really interested in politics because they have another cause they are passionately fighting for which command so many crowed and as such they care less about registering for their PVC.
Now they want the VC position to just drop on their lap just like that...what are you guys bringing on board?..what is your voting strength from the South East..and the bigwigs that can pull off the campaign when the time come?I know you people are scattered across the country but politics does not work like that..they calculate votes according to state/regions and assume the indigenes of that state made it happen.

Mind you I am a BIAFRA sympathizer and believe the Igbos' should be allowed to go if they need to, without any prejudice .But you guys Should to choose one..either to continue to Fight for your BIAFRA and care less about Nigerian politics or You care more about becoming very relevant in politics by channeling that same energy toward ensuring your region becomes a formidable area to be reckon with as regard to voting strength and financial support for political campaign.
i support biafra too
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by djon78(m): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
hollah123:
carried with 5% vote,u people have to understand the fact that with or without your votes a president will emerge n it was proven to u in 2015.u never voted for APC n they won so

Stop being a liar. What was the difference BTW buhari and Gej it was 2 million votes. Even with all the huge voting from core north. The entire core north voted for buhari in 2015.

Presently is buhari not clamouring for votes from Igbo's for 2019? Because the core north votes will be split in 2019.

In 2015 core north, middle belt gave Buhari their votes.
All the past president supported buhari in 2015. These were all the votes and support in 2015. Presently core north, middle belt, past presidents and many top northerners are not supporting him now.
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
murphyibiam15:
so saraki and a south Westerner that will be good?
SW hates Saraki and any candidate that may come from SE. Double failure.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
omoharry:
Loyalty is is one thing and the voting strength and financial support of that region is another thing to be put into consideration..how come you guys did not mobilized your people from the South East to register and collect their PVC for the upcoming 2019 election before now?..among all the regions, South East are the lowest as regard to PVC registration and collection..Politic is a game of numbers..and alot of people are putting money into this game for victory...nobody would like to gamble with their money when the know they cannot get good result from there. How do they intend to win if the south east cannot even carry much weight like their counterpart from the south West and south south?..you guys should stop all these threat and begin to mobilize your people about the power if their PVC..let them leave their store for some time and face this exercise just like other regions have been doing.

Secondly, I believe your people are not so interested in Nigeria politic, because majority of them want BIAFRA..They are very passionate about their cause and least interested in politics..I dont know why you people talk from both side of your mouth..try and stick to one cause and let people know where you stand for real...your people cannot be struggling for BIAFRA with so much passion and the same time be giving threat for VP position...What do you guys really want..?.Your people are not really interested in politics because they have another cause they are passionately fighting for which command so many crowed and as such they care less about registering for their PVC.
Now they want the VC position to just drop on their lap just like that...what are you guys bringing on board?..what is your voting strength from the South East..and the bigwigs that can pull off the campaign when the time come?I know you people are scattered across the country but politics does not work like that..they calculate votes according to state/regions and assume the indigenes of that state made it happen.

Mind you I am a BIAFRA sympathizer and believe the Igbos' should be allowed to go if they need to, without any prejudice .But you guys Should to choose one..either to continue to Fight for your BIAFRA and care less about Nigerian politics or You care more about becoming very relevant in politics by channeling that same energy toward ensuring your region becomes a formidable area to be reckon with as regard to voting strength and financial support for political campaign.
Who told you SE is the lowest in PVC collection or are you just plain ignorant! Check out the recently released inec September list for most PVC collection per zone and you'll see that the SE comes 2nd after the NW. Learn to find facts out before coming online to spew lies.
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by bentlywills(m): 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Haha. You want them to give Yoruba VP slot in PDP right. Anumpama wants to reap where he didn't sow

Look at dz Mofo ; you dey find VP slot abii? You go wait tire..... Confused mugu
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by IbrahimDamola: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
SirToby:

Even prior to his interview on Aljazeera, so many hateful, deadly and bitter words has been spoken against Buhari by the igbos on various social media, not to talk of Nnamdi Kanu and his folks constant threat. Only a robot will hear those hateful words and won't react.

You lie... Kanu was not popular before Buhari insulted the East in Aljazeera. Buhari was an anti-Igbo shariaist hardliner even before his presidency.
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
SirToby:

What about Biafra or Death. ?

You've heard me say that?

What gives you guys the impression that we all support Biafra?
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by IbrahimDamola: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
MrMou:
[s]
Shut your trap! Stop the lies! You hated Buhari so bad before 2015; before he called you the 5%ters that you actually are! People of the poto poto republic were the major proponents of Buhari & APC being all out to islamize Nigeria (something you clearly know is impossible except, of course, you're actually extremely unintelligent). You even extended your hatred to the Yorubas & insulted them for not voting your own candidate! Your people are the real people of hate, yet you wonder why you're now hated in return! Even the Southsouth that you think are your friends are actually wary of the kind of people you are, & that why you see them rejecting biiafraud vehemently! They'd rather stay with Nigeria, or more preferably, on their own than be with you people![/s]

Noise buhari the Islamist nepotistic hardliner was hated and rightfully so. No modern countru that wants to progress elects relics like dumbohari the muslim fundamentalist bigot.

Dinosaur Buhari should be leading prayers in daura central mosque not running any multi-ethnic country that really wants to join the 21st century and be progressive. You cowfuccking dumboharists can go and die. grin

1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by GuntersChain(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tell them now to produce a candidate for the vp slot. Wahala go burst. Bianca from enugu married to an nnewi man, una no gree make she become senator for anambra state.
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC by SirToby(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

You lie... Kanu was not popular before Buhari insulted the East in Aljazeera. Buhari was an anti-Igbo shariaist hardliner even before his presidency.
Kanu started becoming popular immediately PMB was declared winner of 2015 election. That was when you people remembered a project called Biafra. Prior to you the election, the popular slogan on Nairaland was GEJ till 2019, but when GEJ lost, it was Biafra or Death, now it's another cry for the VP post which you people once labeled a position meant for slaves and errand boys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Betta Edu Faces Disqualification From APC Convention Over Electoral Act / Governor Okorocha Leads Praise & Worship / #OccupyLekkiTollGate: No Protest Will Be Allowed - Lagos Police Command Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.