Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

APC Does Not Trust Those That Joined The Party From PDP, Says Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Does Not Trust Those That Joined The Party From PDP, Says Dogara (540 Views)

2023 Presidential Elections: APC Does Not Have A Candidate See Why (videos) / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara / 2023: APC Does Not Belong To Tinubu Or Anyone Else, Not Even Me - Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Does Not Trust Those That Joined The Party From PDP, Says Dogara by malagu: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2018
APC does not trust those that joined the party from PDP, I would rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I am not, says Dogara https://thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=2783

Re: APC Does Not Trust Those That Joined The Party From PDP, Says Dogara by iammo(m): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2018
APC is leaning towards been a cult rather than a political party

1 Like

Re: APC Does Not Trust Those That Joined The Party From PDP, Says Dogara by Kingosytex(m): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2018
Dogara, i put it to u that u are as greedy and selfish as every other politician. you might be correct that those that joined APC from PDP are hated, an example is Dr. Saraki. people should strategise and send buhari back to daura.
Re: APC Does Not Trust Those That Joined The Party From PDP, Says Dogara by Baawaa(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2018
Why should they trust them,when Saraki had showed his true colour that he is not a progressive
Re: APC Does Not Trust Those That Joined The Party From PDP, Says Dogara by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2018
They never trusted those who joined them since 2014, is it now they will trust those joining them.

Have you heard only serial betrayers have trust issues?

Because they always think everyone would betray like they do.

Just like thieves protect their property the most thinking everyone is like them
Re: APC Does Not Trust Those That Joined The Party From PDP, Says Dogara by ismail00(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2018
AND YOU HAVE PROVEN THEM RIGHT BY GOING BACK TO PDP
Re: APC Does Not Trust Those That Joined The Party From PDP, Says Dogara by saaron(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2018
Not only that, APC govt does not even trust their own govt. This govt is a govt of distrust and mutual suspicion. Buhari himself doesn't even trust Osimbajo and vice vasa. That's why they keep fighting themselves.

(1) (Reply)

I Thought They Had An Ideology’ — Stella Oduah Leaves APGA For PDP / Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Governorship Primary / Anambra Senatorial Primaries: Ifeanyi Ubah Loses To Bianca Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.