Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara (1633 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC expels Senator Abbo For Criticising Tinubu On AIT / Mercy Johnson 's Husband, Odi Okojie Wins Esan Fed Constituency Ticket (APC) / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by AntiTerrorist: 4:16am On Jul 30, 2022
Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘supporter of APC’ Party, Says Dogara - Guardian Nigeria

*As far as the former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr. Yakubu Dogara, is concerned, the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) now looks like a “supporter of APC” party.
*Don’t Be Deceived, Lawal Warns Christians.

As far as the former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr. Yakubu Dogara, is concerned, the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) now looks like a “supporter of APC” party.

Dogara, who spoke at a summit organised by APC Northern Christian Leaders in Abuja, yesterday, described as “hogwash” the argument that the choice of former governor of Borno State, Kashim Shettima, as the vice presidential candidate of the party was based on the consideration of competence rather than his religious leaning.

Speaking on the theme of the summit, ‘Righteousness Exalts A Nation, But Sin is a Reproach to Any People’, Dogara said notwithstanding his love for the party’s presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the argument that Christian votes would not count as that of the Muslims lacks any logical basis, noting that Nigerians irrespective of their religious leanings had ensured the emergence of former President Goodluck Jonathan and Olusegun Obasanjo in the past.

He noted that it was unfortunate that the APC was no longer an inclusive political party.

Dogara maintained that the adoption of a Muslim-Muslim presidential and vice presidential ticket by the APC was capable of leading Nigeria to disintegration like Yugoslavia.

He reiterated his support for the Tinubu candidacy but stressed that the call for a Muslim-Christian ticket in the APC was aimed at entrenching justice, fairness and equity in Nigeria.

Recalling how he emerged Speaker of the 8th House of Representatives with the support of his Muslim colleagues, he faulted the notion held in certain quarters that Christians could not muster the votes to ensure victory for Tinubu at the presidential poll.

“Our national creed or motto if you like, is unity and faith, peace and progress. Embedded in this great idea is the fact that unity precedes peace and progress. The question therefore is: How do we unite our disparate peoples in a manner that ensures peace and progress? This is not the only question, it is every question.

“Of course, our strength is not in numbers but unity. You are not strong because you are many; you are strong because you are united. Nigeria cannot survive if we merely tolerate each other or if the happiness of one group is the unhappiness of the other group. But if we are united, we will be indomitable.

“And if all of us: Muslims, Christians, atheists, the old, the young, women and men work together and pray together in unity, believe me; we will be invincible. On the corollary, many are the Nations and Empires that could not withstand divisions.”

Former Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Babachir Lawal, who chaired the summit, maintained that the Muslim-Muslim ticket was an extension of the exclusion of Christians from the scheme of things in the country.

Arguing that the measure would disrupt the peace and social development of the country, he insisted that the Muslim-Muslim ticket remains part of the subterranean plot to Islamise the country.

Babachir made a detailed reference to the marginalisation of Christians in the APC National Working Committee (NWC), Federal Executive Council (FEC), and state and federal owned institutions of learning in the country.

He, therefore, charged Christians not only in the North but the entire country not to be deceived the APC leadership on the Muslim-Muslim ticket since matters of religion could not be divulged from the politics of the country.

“We are not the ones that started this fight. APC started it. They should be ready to carry this cross. We are open to discussion with whoever wants to discuss with the Christian community in good faith,” he added.''

https://guardian.ng/politics/muslim-muslim-ticket-apc-now-looks-like-janja.weed-party-says-dogara/amp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by Grace001: 4:22am On Jul 30, 2022
Ok na… APC and Tinubu choice of VP has made this coming election.

Christian vs Muslim.

I wonder who is going to campaign for Tinubu in all mega churches as politicians always do. He should avoid to talk about Agbado and cassava

Let’s see how it will play out

6 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by Dikegodspower(m): 4:25am On Jul 30, 2022
Obi all the way

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by AntiTerrorist: 4:25am On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo ElSudani Adblg0610 femicyrus Antichrist Aldol satan666

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by Laggafin: 4:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Hahahaha grin.. the Agbado master is just recieving upper cut from everywhere .. ABI we go begin call am the Janja weed pee poo lord of the Agbado republik cheesy grin.. lol.. e too choke

7 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by iSense247: 4:35am On Jul 30, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
BREAKING: “I’m not his Campaign DG”- El-rufai denies working for Tinubu
http:///14ea0fa2220729en_ng?link=1&client=news

Tinubu's romance with radical muslims and Islam'ic fundamentalists like Hell Rufai, Shetima and Ganduje who are unrepentant and unapologetic Islam'ic terrorists' sympathisers speaks a lot about his evil agenda for Nigeria. I am sure no Yoruba muslim would want to live in a society like Afghanistan or Yemen.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by Aldol: 4:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Thrash
I am a Christian and my vote is for Tinubu
It's my choice and I am entitled to it

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by ElSudani: 4:43am On Jul 30, 2022
This is quite amusing coming from the former speaker of the house of representatives. What are the functions of the national assembly. Are we running a monarchy?
If the national assembly is powerless to stop a president from Islamizing or Christianizing the country perhaps we should be talking about rewriting the constitution rather than elections.

Mr. Dogara is obviously playing to the gallery.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by iSense247: 4:46am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:
This is quite amusing coming from the former speaker of the house of representatives. What are the functions of the national assembly. Are we running a monarchy?
If the national assembly is powerless to stop a president from Islamizing or Christianizing the country perhaps we should be talking about rewriting the constitution rather than elections.

Mr. Dogara is obviously playing to the gallery.
Aldol:
Thrash
I am a Christian Islam'ic terrorist and my vote is for Tinubu
Trash

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by galaxy2020(m): 4:55am On Jul 30, 2022
Keep quiet Dogara, you are saying all these because you were not giving the VP slot. It's God's doing that APC will continue to be in total disarray.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by daroz(m): 4:56am On Jul 30, 2022
Aldol:
Thrash
I am a Christian and my vote is for Tinubu
Guy shut up. If truly you are a Christian, you must be one of those jobless youth under Tinubu payroll of 30k per month, because all your posts is about Tinubu. You are not on nairaland for any other reason. You should be ashamed of yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by Aldol: 5:07am On Jul 30, 2022
daroz:

Guy shut up. If truly you are a Christian, you must be one of those jobless youth under Tinubu payroll of 30k per month, because all your posts is about Tinubu. You are not on nairaland for any other reason. You should be ashamed of yourself.
So it is now a crime to support my candidate,don't I have a choice to vote my candidate again. Must I be emotionally blackmailed to support your own candidate?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by ValCon888: 5:34am On Jul 30, 2022
Agbado Plus Cassava = APC

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by Honjoshy4u: 5:54am On Jul 30, 2022
Grace001:
Ok na… APC and Tinubu choice of VP has made this coming election.

Christian vs Muslim.

I wonder who is going to campaign for Tinubu in all mega churches as politicians always do. He should avoid to talk about Agbado and cassava

It is not muslim and Christian issues, it is principle. Kwankwaso and Atiku are better muslim than Tinubu

Let’s see how it will play out
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by tuborme: 6:05am On Jul 30, 2022
Alright
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by Born2Breed(f): 6:05am On Jul 30, 2022
That's what they are.

supporter of APC
Boko Haram
Iswap

All in one. APC is a terrorist group.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by ybalogs(m): 6:06am On Jul 30, 2022
*Dr Musa Olasupo wrote*

A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field. While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.
Moral of the story:
1. Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
2. Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
3. And when you’re in deep shit, it’s best to keep your mouth shut.

Good night Nairalanders .
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:09am On Jul 30, 2022
nairaland sef

janjaweeed = ‘supporter of APC’
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by Zandena(f): 6:17am On Jul 30, 2022
Dogara is as useless as used tissue paper!
The clown who cannot deliver even his constituency in an election for the APC talk much of his state of Bauchi, the meddlesome interloper who left a political party out of greed to join PDP before 2019 general elections and was happy APC lost the state to the current PDP governor with whom he has also fell out.
He actually rejoined APC in anticipation of becoming a running mate to Tinubu but failed woefully, hence the cry cry baby disposition.
It suffices as evidence of the worthlessness of people like dogara, babachir etc.that their states are firmly in the hands of the opposition PDP. Why didn't they win the state for their party if they really have relevance?!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by floret23(f): 6:18am On Jul 30, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:
nairaland sef

janjaweeed = ‘supporter of APC’
An Arab militia force in Darfur, western Sudan, which has been in conflict with various Darfur rebel groups.

But Nairaland is giving it a different meaning.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by floret23(f): 6:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Born2Breed:
That's what they are.

supporter of APC
Boko Haram
Iswap

All in one. APC is a terrorist group.
It is just clear to Northern APC christians.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by Aldol: 6:24am On Jul 30, 2022
floret23:
It is just clear to Northern APC christians.

Floret23 is this how jobless you are? Lol so anyone supporting Tinubu is a terrorist? This ur mentality no be here o
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by floret23(f): 6:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Aldol:

Floret23 is this how jobless you are? Lol so anyone supporting Tinubu is a Islam'ic terrorist? This ur mentality no be here o
That is who you are but pretending christian to deceive yourself. Can you vote an Ibo-Ibo ticket?

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by Aldol: 6:36am On Jul 30, 2022
floret23:
That is who you are but pretending christian to deceive yourself. Can you vote an Ibo-Ibo ticket?
Ok assuming am a Muslim, any problem with that? Is this how to want to win elections?
By hating on a religion?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by Validated: 6:39am On Jul 30, 2022

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by apache22b: 7:43am On Jul 30, 2022
Tinubu is the only one who can Harmonize and Unite Nigeria again and this can be achieved only through a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Nigerians be wise, don't lose this Golden opportunity.

Vote Tinubu , he's our only Messiah for us to move forward again as a Nation.

Peter Obi is a failure .
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by Viscuz: 7:48am On Jul 30, 2022
Coalition of futa jallon bastards grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by techWriter3: 8:11am On Jul 30, 2022
sash all the thing
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2022
Keep showing hatred for Muslims,this will make it very easy for them to vote APC.This type of hate is what pushed people to vote for Buhari,but it's clear that you people have a very short memory. You are not help Obi by posting this.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by AntiTerrorist: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:
Keep showing hatred for Muslims,this will make it very easy for them to vote APC.This type of hate is what pushed people to vote for Buhari,but it's clear that you people have a very short memory. You are not help Obi by posting this.
Dear Obedients,
Giving Tinubu and his rented Urchins (defenders of evil) on Nairaland chronic hypertension before 2023 is our collective responsibility. Let's do it well.

CoronaVirusRelo ElSudani Adblg0610 femicyrus Antichrist Aldol satan666 NyamiriSlayer yyba FreeStuffsNG
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by AntiTerrorist: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2022
apache22b:
Tinubu is the only one who can Harmonize and Unite Nigeria again and this can be achieved only through a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Nigerians be wise, don't lose this Golden opportunity.

Vote Tinubu , he's our only Messiah for us to move forward again as a Nation.

Peter Obi is a failure .

No to Druggie-Terrorist ticket
No to islamisation agenda
No to Ole and Onisumoni

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by Aldol: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2022
floret23:
If all Christians were like you,I would have converted to Islam a long-time ago. You are irredeemable stupid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plot To Impeach Kaduna Governer Nasir Elrufai Thickens / Peter Obi's Achievements And Policies When He Was Governor- Oxford Business 2012 / Difference Between Peter Obi's Rally And Tinubu’s Rally In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.