Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Hello House, I Need A Brand New Car At Hire Purchase - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hello House, I Need A Brand New Car At Hire Purchase (1425 Views)

Abuja: Tokunbo Golf For Sale At Hire Purchase / I Need A Bus At Hire Purchase / Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello House, I Need A Brand New Car At Hire Purchase by Olufola(f): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2010
I want to purchase a brand new car, but i want the option of 20% down-payment, and monthly installments, which bank should i go to. i want the best option
Re: Hello House, I Need A Brand New Car At Hire Purchase by EEL: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2010
It all depends on the type of Car you want. I am quite conversant with TOYOTA and KIA offering those package. You could walk up to any of their sales outlet and speak with them.
Also, i know of some firms (Broking firms) that offer stuffs like that. Not only to Car purchase but package for buying varieties of household equipment with installmental payment.
Re: Hello House, I Need A Brand New Car At Hire Purchase by layzie: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2010
Talk with Diamond bank, they are currently running a promo but with only Honda and Kia brands.
You can pay as low as 10% equity contribution.
Cheers!
Re: Hello House, I Need A Brand New Car At Hire Purchase by Olufola(f): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2010
thanks guys, that was really helpful
Re: Hello House, I Need A Brand New Car At Hire Purchase by aodiki: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2010
@EEL
Please, can you tell me some of the brokers that offer such services on houseold goods.
I am expecting ur reply soon
thanks.
Re: Hello House, I Need A Brand New Car At Hire Purchase by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2010
Olufola, I would advice you just buy a used car you can afford, without getting involved in finance. Getting into debt for a car isn't adviceable. You end up paying a lot more than the car's worth in interest alone, and it's a very binding contract too!

It'a best to live within one's means. Just my 2p's worth.
Re: Hello House, I Need A Brand New Car At Hire Purchase by Fhemmmy: 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2010
Siena:

Olufola, I would advice you just buy a used car you can afford, without getting involved in finance. Getting into debt for a car isn't adviceable. You end up paying a lot more than the car's worth in interest alone, and it's a very binding contract too!

It'a best to live within one's means. Just my 2p's worth.

Only a great brother and a nice person will give such advice.
Hope the poster will yield to such advice.
A car could crash any day.
A car could be stolen anytime, and yet the payment will continue till the last day that the last kobo has been paid.

Except if Nigeria now considers and give credit to people that leases cars as some kinda tax return for business owners
Re: Hello House, I Need A Brand New Car At Hire Purchase by EEL: 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2010
aodiki:

@EEL
Please, can you tell me some of the brokers that offer such services on houseold goods.
I am expecting your reply soon
thanks.

There is one in Ikeja (GOLDEN CAPITAL PLC)
Re: Hello House, I Need A Brand New Car At Hire Purchase by bioye(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Only a great brother and a nice person will give such advice.
Hope the poster will yield to such advice.
A car could crash any day.
A car could be stolen anytime, and yet the payment will continue till the last day that the last kobo has been paid.

Except if Nigeria now considers and give credit to people that leases cars as some kinda tax return for business owners

So what is your advice to someone who has a used car but is spending so much on it monthly and just wants rest of mind once and for all? Is such a person supposed to just forget about driving a car and use public transport? I ask with humility as I'm experiencing such a problem right now.
Re: Hello House, I Need A Brand New Car At Hire Purchase by femmy2010(m): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2010
All you need do is sell the used car that has become trouble itself and buy a Tokunbo no matter how small.
Siena's advice is one to be taken very serious.
Re: Hello House, I Need A Brand New Car At Hire Purchase by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2010
^^^ Hey, Brother Femmy - just tried to call you. My number's ex-directory, so it won't show up.

Will try again in a while. smiley
Re: Hello House, I Need A Brand New Car At Hire Purchase by femmy2010(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2010
Oh My Oga,
I am very sorry i just saw i missed a call from an Unknown number.I am very sorry was away from the phone.
Very much expectant of your call.
Re: Hello House, I Need A Brand New Car At Hire Purchase by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2010
^^^ That's ok, bro. Have emailed you. Please let me know via same when you've been through it.
Re: Hello House, I Need A Brand New Car At Hire Purchase by femmy2010(m): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2010
No problem sir.Would definitely work on things.
Re: Hello House, I Need A Brand New Car At Hire Purchase by bioye(m): 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2010
Regarding buying another Tokunbo, unfortunately I know very little about cars and I don't have a mechanic I trust.  So how can I know for sure that a Tokunbo car would not have hidden problems and start eating my money all over again?  A brand new 2010 car financed and paid within a year at zero interest seems like a good idea to me.  Given that I intend to use the car for 4+ years hopefully.  Or am I getting something wrong here?
Re: Hello House, I Need A Brand New Car At Hire Purchase by femmy2010(m): 5:33am On Jul 15, 2010
Nothing wrong with buying a new car,a new one is frankly the best buy option but what people are not into is the buy now and pay later thing.
As regarding buying a tokunbo,all you need do is seek advice on which to buy that can readily serve its desired purpuse.many tokunbo abound with very reasonable mileage and if you are lucky all you would need do for a year is regular servicing which is expected to be giving to a new car too.
My point isnt born out of the fact that I sell cars but simply because am a stiff opposer to buy use now and pay later.
A saying goes thus that 'a banker is one that lend you an umbrella when the sun is shinning and take it back when it is raining'.

(1) (Reply)

Honday Babyboy 2000 For Sale / Toyota Corolla 2009 Model For Sale / I Need A Very Clean Nigerian Used Eod For 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.