Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Famous Blogger, Linda Ikeji Opens Up On Buying N100 Million Bentley Mulsanne For - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Famous Blogger, Linda Ikeji Opens Up On Buying N100 Million Bentley Mulsanne For (287 Views)

Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Famous Blogger, Linda Ikeji Opens Up On Buying N100 Million Bentley Mulsanne For by Rexcharlesblog: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2018
The queen of Nigeria blogs, Linda Ikeji, thanked everyone who was there after giving birth to her newborn baby.

The famous blogger, Linda Ikeji has finally expressed her opinion after the reactions of the people yesterday after showing the new N100 Million Bentley Mulsanne that she bought for her and her new baby.

Remember that the Nigerians congratulated her, while others asked why she would lavish such a huge amount on a car when she would have used the money to help the needy of society.

Reacting on her Instagram page, Linda wrote:

When I announced in May that I was expecting a baby, I said that I was going to buy a Bentley Mulsanne so that my prince and I could walk around the city. Did you think I was kidding? LOL. God, if I tried, I could not explain what it means to be a mom to me. I'm in a different area now! Hehe

My mother has been shaking her head ever since I got to the car. LOL. She told me and my dad; Do you know how many houses in Owerri you could have bought with that money? I was like; Why do I need houses in Owerri? I have a house in Lagos. LOL.
Anyway, I just wanted to share this joy and also pray for all those who are there calling God for his breakthrough and blessings. Please, do not give up and do not give up on God. Things may seem grim now, but trust your trip and keep fighting. If someone had told me that when I turned 30 in 2010 and I was in bed crying and feeling hopeless, that 8 years later, I could pay for my house or this car, I would never have believed it. I dreamed but I did not dream so big ... but that's where God intervenes and takes charge.
I believe that the best prayer that anyone seeking an advance should say when speaking with God; Dear God, use me as a point of reference; Use me to show the world that you are God. Let people be like; 'The God of ...', whatever your name is ... bless me too! ' And let me tell you, when God chooses you, the blessings are endless. May God continue to bless and elevate you. I really hope that all your prayers are answered and soon.

Meanwhile, something huge is coming LITV. It's too early to talk about that, but it's something that will change and impact many lives and I can not wait. All I will say now is; if you have ideas or scripts for reality shows, TV shows, movies and TV series, grab hold of them, soon LITV could collaborate with you and finance your projects. We will have so much money to create content that the possibilities will be unlimited. I dropped Jayce now, let me feed him small and come and face business ... haha. .

Laure Ikeji

Finally, for all men who think that women can not create wealth, keep watching this space ... and be very patient. Next is a private jet! 🤠£ 🤠£ 🤠£. Hugs to all!

See more here;
https://www.rexcharlesblog.com/2018/09/famous-blogger-linda-ikeji-opens-up-on.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Burn Those Excess Fats Now ! / Kanye West To Visit White House For Meeting With Trump-cnnblog.com / Wizkid Quickly Clapsback Savagely At A Fan When She Asked About Tife And Ayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.