Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi (91619 Views)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Mryacks: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
Nigerians go dey fornicate still dey call God hahahah

That is ehnnn...
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by 400billionman: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
Very poor journalism

The baby daddy can't even write good English

He must be an Ex militant
Billionaires don't care about good English Visit Dangote Facebook profile and understand
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by D1zion: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
Reelmii:
or maybe he typed it in a hurry. as e be say na baby daddy dey rush am
cos na special baby from a Cele.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by D1zion: 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mryacks:

That is ehnnn...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by emmyN(m): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
This one looks like another Gentry o.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by opobo007: 5:04am On Sep 22, 2018
Airforce1:
Very poor journalism

The baby daddy can't even write good English

He must be an Ex militant
And you can?
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by HZNjnr(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2018
justphillips:

Indeed, you don’t have sense

Your father nyash
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by justphillips(m): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
HZNjnr:

Your father nyash
Have a nice day, dumbo

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
The guy's update can't be real. How is it possible that a person who can't write good English-yes I know it's just a social media status update-can climb to the top of the most important industry in the land ?

Really bruh... You will probably find fitter and better informed people out there itching make major contributions-not just rent seeking- to our key industries, languishing in stagnancy. But this one is high flying ?

Somebody please slap me with that meme drawing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by MikeOck: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
Dasuks:
The guy's update can't be real. How is it possible that a person who can't write good English-yes I know it's just a social media status update-can climb to the top of the most important industry in the land ?

Really bruh... You will probably find fitter and better informed people out there itching make major contributions-not just rent seeking- to our key industries, languishing in stagnancy. But this one is high flying ?

This is what happens when wealth is built by connections and not hard work. Most of our rich men are not very smart, just guys who's friends got into power

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by HZNjnr(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
justphillips:

Have a nice day, dumbo

Ur nyash
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by justphillips(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
HZNjnr:

Ur nyash
Why are you so obsessed with “yansh”? Shey you be gay

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by HZNjnr(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
U sef ur nyash

justphillips:

Why are you so obsessed with “yansh”? Shey you be gay
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by BABANGBALI: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mowunmiaf:
cc;lalasticlala
did he followed him to did it?
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Ayobami7(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
补时阶段扑救主
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Dasuks:

Success is not earned by knowing how to write impeccable grammar!!!
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
sexybaby22:

Success is not earned by knowing how to write impeccable grammar!!!

Granted. You have a fair point. I was just trying to point out that competence is increasingly less compensated in our society. If not this case-unlikely-there's other numerous otherwise undeserving rent seekers not contributing to any value chain but getting by 'solely' off relationships and connections with ministers and co.

The effects are felt in the real economy. There's very little factor devt anywhere. Whether capital equipment or human capital to match with the amt of money flowing around. So no p with making wealth. It's just an issue of sustainability.

Next oil bust cycle it'll be same story... so no offence. Just that.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Brutervrot: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2018
Sure, it is no doubt that he just want to hype as well. But, if that`s a reason his actions, he could just post an img on Instagram acc. Followers as well, I sure. A lot of viewings that's for sure. Thereby, if you want to have many views on your Instagram post there is a nice service, poprey liker, that can help you. Besides, the cost of service not much so you can purchase it. Check this out .
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by MollyBank: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
You all do realise this is a fake handle right?
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Tahajafery: 2:32pm On May 22, 2019
That is a reason his activities, he could simply post an img on Instagram account. Adherents also. In this manner, on the off chance that you need to have numerous perspectives on your Instagram post,buy Instagram likes there is a decent administration. That can enable you to check it.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by booksrite(f): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
The guy's update can't be real. How is it possible that a person who can't write good English-yes I know it's just a social media status update-can climb to the top of the most important industry in the land ? Really bruh... You will probably find fitter and better informed people out there itching make major contributions-not just rent seeking- to our key industries, languishing in stagnancy. But this one is high flying ? Somebody please slap me with that meme drawing...

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos / I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.