Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,383 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi (91598 Views)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by shizzle1: 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
The guy sounds like an illiterate money-miss-road thou cheesy.

Pathetic English

Was he an ex militant? grin

2 Likes

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Btruth: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Giddymoney:
BABY DADDY
....new trend niyen oooo.

lol
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Dadurty(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
Very poor journalism

The baby daddy can't even write good English

He must be an Ex militant
English teacher ...can we see ur account balance?english is just a language ...nt sense nor smartness

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Btruth: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
Very poor journalism

If he's patience, with time, Linda will tutor him up. He only need to open his head.

lol.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by ashjay001(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
Very poor journalism

Some pple dey here, dey correct girama.

But, person wey dem dey correct him grammar dey
chook one of d richest Nigerian bloggers, sotay, she get belleshocked

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by baby124: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lolz. Congrats to the new parents. As a bloggers babydaddy please try to get one of your younger ones to spell check because people will troll Linda like mad for this.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by KanwuliaExtra: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Linda!
Next baby please. . . .
Let your haters see THE JET! grin

Dem go JELOS DIE O.
Especially the NL SHE-MALES!!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by holluphemydavid(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
Very poor journalism
Who good English help lol
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
Out of desperation or perhaps, depression, our dear Linda Ikeji,from the land of know it all, finally picked this olodo as a husband. Hmmmmmm,what goes around, comes around! If you think it is only aunty Kemi that has been waiting for this opportunity to 'yab'you,you are obviously underating the magnitude of what is coming your way in the days ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by mokt(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
If you no fit type better English, Hide your face.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Mankosi: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
tunary:
But he has got so much money which is more important
is money everything.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Mizwisdom(f): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
This is obviously fake. That's not his ID on instagramm

2 Likes

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
Very poor journalism

That guy obviously has zero education. Word on the street is that he works as a pīmp for billionaire businessmen.

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by UfuomaUN(m): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gbagbun grammar
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by madgoat(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
The guy cant even write good English grin
I am so disappointed in Linda allowing such an illiterate to kpansh her.

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
Very poor journalism
But he can feed your lineage.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mowunmiaf:

“God has blessed me beyond measures…I thank him for live and my wonderful gift he bestowed on me this month.”

At that point I knew it was OVER

1 Like

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Adakintroy: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
Very poor journalism

You are more concerned with his writing skills than his message. Did you get his message.?
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Adakintroy: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
brixton:
SMH, my happiness in all these babymama and babydaddy Linda ikeji’s tory is that she can feel how other voiceless people felt when she puts their business out on her blog.

I bet you Linda Ikeji can not check her story on instablog, the comments will torment her and her family forever.

Bloody hypocrite!

Approko business has flipside. Let her enjoy. Even her happiness will be despised. Gossip blog ko..approx columns ni.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
What kind of English is that na..hate guys like this, all the money and can't even contract a simple sentence.
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Rseven(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
Oga, Who English help... Give me d kind money wey dis guy get collect ABC from my head I go gree
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
Very poor journalism

Even u sef mis yarn . What has journalism got to do his personal post.Do u expect NL to amend it?
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Adakintroy: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hahahahahaja! I just DE sorry for my bros. See wahala him put himself. Nigga looked like a coded guy who is just being forced to be happy.

Smile and wave for the cameras..smIle and wave...
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by HZNjnr(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
So Linda Ikeji's bed fellow can't spell 'life'?

� � � � � �
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by WetinConsignMe: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
Queenext:
you are noticed, run along kid..the ice cream man is outside.

Just saying, NL is filled with highly informative and entertaining posts, most of which never even make front page. It will take several life times to read them all
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by justphillips(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mowunmiaf:
cc;lalasticlala

Lala.....

Will you shattap!

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Everyone makes unavoidable errors
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by condomuser: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
I tire, i thought he was educated like he is associated to IBE Kachikwu. Who uses "live" in place of "life".

Airforce1:
Very poor journalism

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by justphillips(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
HZNjnr:
So Linda Ikeji's bed fellow can't spell 'life'?

� � � � � �

You that can spell life, can your bank account spell his bank account? Werey

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by justphillips(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
madgoat:
The guy cant even write good English grin
I am so disappointed in Linda allowing such an illiterate to kpansh her.

Literate madgoat, oya Goan kpansh Linda na. Werey

Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by tealaw(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
The guy Grammar skills on flick. so much for 'cant marry an uneducated person'
Re: Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
brainpower:
I read something there and I know soon enough others will start detecting it.

But let me keep quiet before they remind me that I don't have money.

grin grin grin grin grin

e go better!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.