Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

The Power Of Night Prayers (11) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Night Prayers (11) (437 Views)

Why Do Christian Hold All Night Prayers On Friday / The Power Of Night Prayers (10) / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Night Prayers (11) by Revadebola: 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
THE POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYERS. (11)

Continued From Yesterday.

(10). You will escape the arrows of the enemy.

There are terrors and pestilence that operate mostly at night.

It is as you pray at night, you will experience victories over them.

Psalm 91:5-6 (KJV)
"Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday".

David escaped Saul's evil plot against him at night.

The night hours are spiritually strategic for escape from the enemies traps, when you pray.

1 Samuel 19:10 (KJV)
"And Saul sought to smite David even to the wall with the javelin; but he slipped away out of Saul's presence, and he smote the javelin into the wall: and David fled, and escaped that night".

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I bind every evil arrows shot at me and send back to the sender.
2. I cover myself with the Blood of Jesus.
3. Lord, help me to be more prayerful at night.
4. In Jesus Name, I will excel and not fail.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

She Kissed Me In The Dream. What Does It Mean / Pontus Pilate Ring Found In A Site In Jerusalem / Dear Bishop Oyedepo, God Is Not Happy With Your False Witness On Jubril

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.