Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,977 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! (37937 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mud houses
Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Adakintroy:
She will be found in Jesus name.

On a lighter note. Shebi una Don confirm area say we no de carry last.

If na lasgidi men they will be speaking english. Like.. the thing with strong women is that...blah...blah

Area Don run am come. Na tour work. We be militants for everywhere.

Ask linda now.

Militants -1

Lasgidi all star -0

Do you know how many people have used and dumped her?
Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by NorthernSerene(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
wayne4loan:
Amen
May she be found sound and healthy.
Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by vineyardfarms: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
peteruuu:

Amen. Thanks
always adviceable to board vehicle from approved motor park for safty, reliable and for record purpose. Lord grant her journey mercies.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by bluecircle470: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
She will be found alive & healthy.
Dedicating my first to comment to those who will vote out APC and Tinubu godfatherism is Osun ,
May your life never be managed the way Aregbe managed Osun resources into debt wink
May you not denied favour as Aregbe denied Osun workers there salary for 1yr. wink

They should rather vote a person that will dance away there money(commonwealth)
Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by Gkemz: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
I give up when i see sight Ibadan. Hope dem neva use am do their usual trade. Anyways, i pray she'd be found.
Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by Mostfavoured010(m): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
bluecircle470:

They should rather vote a person that will dance away there money(commonwealth)
Aregbe danced more than our Dancing senator in
2014 and in all his outings.. Stop quoting me.
Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by kayceman(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
ilorin alfas don do am, so sad

You need to go for a brain checkup, you have no sympathy at all

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by lordjayus(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
I pray She is found hale and hearty In Sha Allahu.
Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by Ategberoson(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
drugsman66:
drug peddlers should desist from their tirade! Pray she is found soon..
Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by AlphaStyles(m): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
I hope she is found

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by lekanation(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
ilorin alfas don do am, so sad
I checked all the responses you got but didn't find a befitting one.. your level of senselessness is very great.. someone boarded a car from ilorin, how would anybody kidnap her in the car people rarely go missing in ilorin.. useless bastardized he goat with twisted fate
Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by Owned: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin

She Is From Yoruba Land Abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by bimbim75: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
adisabarber:
If she boarded the bus at a garage go there and ask for the driver. He might remember where she got off the bus
It is not garage.I do board mine there too every week.
Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by technicallyrich(m): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Skull miners una welldone oo i pray thunder destroy any shrine they take her to and her save return. In jesus name.AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by freedomchild: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
hmmmmm
these people again

Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by newdawn2017(f): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
chocolatemom:
God of Mercy, may she be found safe and sound in Jesus name Amen.
Amen!
Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by peteruuu(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
vineyardfarms:
always adviceable to board vehicle from approved motor park for safty, reliable and for record purpose. Lord grant her journey mercies.
Amen. Thanks bro. She's actually a church member.
I pray she's found!

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by peteruuu(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
freedomchild:
hmmmmm

these people again
Nothing evil shall befall her in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by peteruuu(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
newdawn2017:
Amen!
Amen. May every evil plan of the wicked ones not have dominion over her life in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
Thank you.
Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by peteruuu(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
technicallyrich:
Skull miners una welldone oo
i pray thunder destroy any shrine they take her to and her save return.
In jesus name.AMEN
Amen. Thank you. I pray she's found.
Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by peteruuu(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
AlphaStyles:
I hope she is found
Amen. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by peteruuu(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
grafixdon:
She'll be fine and found.
Amen. Thank you.
I just wish the mods in charge could move this to front page ASAP!
Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by peteruuu(m): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
Moderators in charge should please help move this to the front page.
Enough of Linda and wizkid issues there!
Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by bluecircle470: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mostfavoured010:

Aregbe danced more than our Dancing senator in
2014 and in all his outings.. Stop quoting me.

Dancerturn ni
Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by peteruuu(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gkemz:
I give up when i see sight Ibadan. Hope dem neva use am do their usual trade. Anyways, i pray she'd be found.
She'll be found. I believe. Thank you.
Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by peteruuu(m): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
cooldipo:
May help come her way.....which her save return!
Amen. Thanks. God bless you.
Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by mechanics(m): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
She will be found alive & healthy.

Dedicating my first to comment to those who will vote out APC and Tinubu godfatherism is Osun ,
May your life never be managed the way Aregbe managed Osun resources into debt wink
May you not be denied favour as Aregbe denied Osun workers there salary for 1yr. wink
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by yoged(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Una no dey hear. Stop all these sole car. Go to a park. That roads leads to airport/Express road down to ogbomoso. Alot of one chance vehicle ply that route. I hope she is found

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by sardan22: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
I support with nothing but a sincere prayer of safe return. May you be useless to evil conspiracy

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! by peteruuu(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
yoged:
Una no dey hear. Stop all these sole car. Go to a park. That roads leads to airport/Express road down to ogbomoso. Alot of one chance vehicle ply that route. I hope she is found
Amen. Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / 13 Words That Do Not Exist In Your Nigerian Parents’ Vocabulary / 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.