Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo (44776 Views)

My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Islie: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
It was a tale that shocked neighbours and family members when a man simply identified as Tubosun alleged his wife recently had a baby for his childhood friend, Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi.

The wife, who had three girls for Tubosun, is pregnant with another baby for Prophet Akinnubi.

It was gathered that bubble burst when elder brother of Tubosun, Moses Akinnuoy, reported activities of Prophet Akinnubi at their father’s house, in Mobolade Street, Ore, Odigbo local government area.

Prophet Akinnubi had converted a sitting room of his friend to a church where he held deliverance services for people with the name Christ the Helper Foundation Ministry.

It was gathered that Tubosun took in Prophet Akinnubi who was homeless at a time.

Sources said it was in the course of staying with the couple that Prophet Akunnubi impregnated his friend’s wife.

He reportedly told his friend that God has ordained the woman to be his wife.

A source said: “After impregnating the woman, the prophet rented another apartment and moved the woman out of her husband’s house.

“To the dismay of neighbours, after mama Precious gave birth, they noticed her husband was going to the prophet’s new place to wash clothes for his wife and the new baby.

A neighbour called Tubosun and told him that the prophet had taken over his wife, but he was unperturbed. Rather, he kept going to the place to wash his wife’s and the baby’s clothes. He also use to clean the house.

At that point, we knew the prophet had already hypnotised Tubosun, because his act was awkward. We believe he is no longer in his right frame of mind.”

Another neighbour said: The prophet’s sudden action is diabolical. Tubosun has not been normal since he accommodated him.

“Some months after he moved in with the couple, people came en masse to worship in the church. We were amazed the man has been collecting a bag of rice each from his members who came for deliverance, while he didn’t proffer solutions to their problems.

Later, I discovered the so-called G.O. was having an affair with Tubosun’s wife, a mother of three girls. I personally drew his attention to the illicit affairs. But to my surprise, he didn’t believe me.

Tubosun later found out and confronted Akinnubi. But the pastor replied him that he has been joined together with his wife from heaven.

“After a while, Akinnubi rented another apartment for the woman, while he holds church service everyday at Tubosun’s residence in the morning and night,” he narrated.

Elder brother of Tubosun, Moses Akinnuoye, who confirmed the incident, said he was shocked at the police station when the Prophet laid claim to the baby and the pregnancy.

“Four rooms were burgled in the house and I decided to invite the police since people were complaining that certain persons used to come after others have left for work.

“He was doing church service in my brother’s sitting room. It was at the police station I started hearing different story. The Pastor claim he is the owner of the baby. My brother said he cannot change the will of God.

“The Pastor told my brother that God told him he cannot marry the woman. When my brother declared he heard the voice of God and left the wife for his friend, what can anybody do? I just need the Pastor to move his things away from the House. The Pastor has been granted bail.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/prophet-impregnates-friends-wife-in-ondo/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by illicit(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by izonborn098(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
You shelter a pastor, he impregnate ur wife, go and rent an apartment with ur wife and the man still went ahead and wash pampers for them..
Pastors and juju can't be separated, the only power they use in deceiving there members..

miracle no dey tire jesus sha...

Christians should stop condemning their pastors, you are never caught doesn't mean u are saint

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by pyyxxaro: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
More Elbow to his Grease 🙌🏿

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
Mtcheww I don't even blame the pastors anymore I blame the gullible women falling into their trap

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Jeon(f): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
cheesy

Congratulations, the works of God is manifesting.

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Wawelexy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
Fake pastor everywhere

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by talented321: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
With my loud...
You shelter a man of god' problem..
The earlier u realize that no man of god or pastor can do anything abot your success in life, the better for you...
Men should enlighten their women, majority of women are easy to deceive and they believe lies quickly...
Tribalism will not take us anywhere.. Every tribe has their own problem... You take it or u leave...
But i don't know how i want take describe the husband sha...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
grin
Let's blame the Useless husbands that carelessly leave their yams in custody of such Goats. So much unaccounted time in the hands of the woman for such to happen. I marvel at such Husbands.

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
IconicR:
Mtcheww I don't even blame the pastors anymore I blame the gullible women falling into their trap
grin
Or rather the careless husbands. How do people even give room for such rubbish Someone should explain to me Biko.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Chummynoni(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
Only God knows those that are serving him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by phoneport(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
See, it is not everyone that looks, talk, or work, as a man of God, you call a Pastor and Prophet. shocked

2 CORINTHIANS 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Reelmii: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
grin....this one no be devil's hand work oo..feel at home don spoil TV grin

As an adult, there are some help or assistance i cannot render...e.g

Bringing my friend to live in my house,,,,even if he is stranded,, i would rather add to wat u have to help u to get a small apartment to manage for the main time,, and even if u are a friend that is visiting me from another city,, i go help u book ur hotel....u can come to my house to eat o and we gist,, but i will go and drop u in ur hotel

Secondly.....lending someone an amount i cannot let go......i no dey take those risk abeg.....

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Obierika(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
I don't even know what to say
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by officialwdhtv: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
shocked cheesy
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by sofeo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
It's well.
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by CaptainFM1: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
This thing is just everywhere in the Christiandom.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
Wawelexy:
Fake pastor everywhere
No. Useless Husbands everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by rspy: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
prophet like enjoyment.. carry go, toto dey sweet
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by money121(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
Otilor
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
He can be banging the woman codedly without getting her pregnant. grin

This guy is very careless!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Nicoddemus(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
shocked
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by chijiokecosmos: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/prophet-impregnates-friends-wife-in-ondo/
Chai, these people. Una suppose rest nah. Every bad thing coming from that region.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by guysbewise: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
1 Corinthians 5:1
It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that even pagans do not tolerate: A man is sleeping with his father’s wife.

That has been the foundation from the start 2000 years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Donaldoni: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by phemmyfour: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
Fake prophet every where
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by PlainCreate5: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
IconicR:
lol all of them na liars

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by APOPTOSIS: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
3 most difficult personalities u can't advice
1......a woman in love.
2......a wealthy uneducated man.
3......a woman following a prophet or religious oga

19 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names / Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.