Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (332201 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 6:46am On Apr 13, 2020
Austynodv:
If you believe and type Amen
. Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 3:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 3:44am On Apr 14, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by emmanuelrichkid: 7:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Good morning mr ronnygold.... please in a simple language please explain the process of page 15 to me. I don't seem to understand. It totally confuse please. Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by evelyn938: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir, in Jesus Christ name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2020
emmanuelrichkid:
Good morning mr ronnygold.... please in a simple language please explain the process of page 15 to me. I don't seem to understand. It totally confuse please. Thanks

PAGE 15 PROCESS IS ALL ABOUT ENQUIRY PRAYER (The 1st out of the 4 stages of the deliverance Processes)... A must undergo prayer for First timer on this thread, and this enquiries prayer is to determine if one's heaven is opened or not.

All you need to do is to receive GRACE from the Man of God, read (Isaiah 59 V 1) then, go down on your kneels and ask for forgiveness of sins and ask God to please destroy any evil creature that want to interfere with your prayer, in Jesus name.

There is a need to stand close to a bed or chair as you pray the Simple "ENQUIRY PRAYER" after this manner...... OH GOD MY FATHER, PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY SINS, KNOWINGLY AND UNKNOWINGLY. OH GOD MY FATHER, IF YOU HAVE FORGIVEN ME, PLEASE MOVE ME FORWARD "TWO STEPS", IN JESUS NAME. Eyes now closed, hand raised for God to minister. This will be done five(5) times ( that is, the above prayer should be repeated 5 times), after the fifth times, you go down on your kneels and thank God for His mighty hand. (during the prayers, if there is any manifestation going on, you just say, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.)

When done, you thank God on your kneels and write every
observations ( list them one after the other) and post here so as to move to the next stage.

We believed the Process should be understandable to you now..
Thanks!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=ramaju post=88208378][/quote]

God of Elijah, please, protect me and my family members from any strange disease in Jesus name.Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Amen!
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:16am On Apr 15, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:33am On Apr 15, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:33am On Apr 15, 2020
Amen
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
I want to give glory to God Almighty for his mercies over me, I had my deliverance session conducted on phone today with the man of God, and with the help of brother opeyemi in Ibadan assisting, God of Elijah answered by Fire, God of Servant Victor showed his mightiness over spirit wife and serpentine woman, over ancestral spirits, gods. God Almighty may your name be praised forevermore. Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 4:18am On Apr 16, 2020
jdunamis:
I want to give glory to God Almighty for his mercies over me, I had my deliverance session conducted on phone today with the man of God, and with the help of brother opeyemi in Ibadan assisting, God of Elijah answered by Fire, God of Servant Victor showed his mightiness over spirit wife and serpentine woman, over ancestral spirits, gods. God Almighty may your name be praised forevermore. Amen

Thank you Lord Jesus, May your Name alone be glorified forever and ever......!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 4:21am On Apr 16, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 4:22am On Apr 16, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:

Amen and Amen sir, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:56am On Apr 16, 2020
jdunamis:

Thank you Jesus for the mightiness of your power to deliver to the utmost. Congratulations brother.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Thank you Jesus.

Please pay close attention to your dreams at this stage, God will be giving instructions through yours dreams.

And don't be afraid of any "bad" dreams, it's no actually attack but God showing you your enemies plans and needs you to pray and cancel it, period.

God bless you
jdunamis:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Amen
CDMhelpdesk008:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:20am On Apr 16, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:21am On Apr 16, 2020
jdunamis:

To God be the glory. May your deliverance be permanent in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.