Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (333506 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Austynodv:
If you believe and type Amen

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen sir, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:19am On Apr 10, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:20am On Apr 10, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:08am On Apr 10, 2020
Amen
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2020
Ronnygold:
Amen

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Richdee1(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2020
I saw my self coming back to where I worked before. This one reoccur every time I sleep

2. Me and some people went in search of some thing like a project. We entered one room that has not been open for decades, we saw strange object, clothes of a powerful god or person and some other things. Someone came in to tell is how they've been trying to open the door and it seems impossible. He told us the usefulness of the clothes ,that it brings blessings and we should take it along with us

3. I saw my junior brother doing one advert for one famous company. Can't remember though

4. I saw some people stealing cars in one estate or compound, everyone was asleep,either I was part of them or I was watching from somewhere, one of the guy burnt one car, they stole 3 cars and 1 sport car

After this incident I saw my course mate flexing,taking pictures and drinking. They told me to come join them,I got closer and took pictures with them, then I woke up

5. This is the main one
I was working in a restaurant or somewhere they sell food. Some group of Men came it,like 10 men, I saw their faces,they were all angry, I served them food and they ate,I came to pack the plate and one of them brought out knife from his pocket.
I was like saying in ma mind wat he was doing with knife. Then they all stood up and wanted to leave,one of them came to me and told me "so na u dey Bleep up abi" I was like I dont understand, Bleep up as how,before I could say jack, he stabbed me,I tried fighting back but I could not hold 10 of them,they all stabbed me one place and one tore my stomach.. I was bleeding heavily and they ran away.
I struggled to come out of the restaurant and entered ma car,I started ma car,it was going backward instead of forward.
I just came out and fell on the road,people were passing and pitying me,no one helped until one good Samaritan (girl) helped me up and took me to hospital

I woke up
please help me with this. God bless
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Richdee1:
I saw my self coming back to where I worked before. This one reoccur every time I sleep

2. Me and some people went in search of some thing like a project. We entered one room that has not been open for decades, we saw strange object, clothes of a powerful god or person and some other things. Someone came in to tell is how they've been trying to open the door and it seems impossible. He told us the usefulness of the clothes ,that it brings blessings and we should take it along with us

3. I saw my junior brother doing one advert for one famous company. Can't remember though

4. I saw some people stealing cars in one estate or compound, everyone was asleep,either I was part of them or I was watching from somewhere, one of the guy burnt one car, they stole 3 cars and 1 sport car

After this incident I saw my course mate flexing,taking pictures and drinking. They told me to come join them,I got closer and took pictures with them, then I woke up

5. This is the main one
I was working in a restaurant or somewhere they sell food. Some group of Men came it,like 10 men, I saw their faces,they were all angry, I served them food and they ate,I came to pack the plate and one of them brought out knife from his pocket.
I was like saying in ma mind wat he was doing with knife. Then they all stood up and wanted to leave,one of them came to me and told me "so na u dey Bleep up abi" I was like I dont understand, Bleep up as how,before I could say jack, he stabbed me,I tried fighting back but I could not hold 10 of them,they all stabbed me one place and one tore my stomach.. I was bleeding heavily and they ran away.
I struggled to come out of the restaurant and entered ma car,I started ma car,it was going backward instead of forward.
I just came out and fell on the road,people were passing and pitying me,no one helped until one good Samaritan (girl) helped me up and took me to hospital

I woke up

You are welcome sir, Why don't you carry out your enquiry prayers, as to know why you are having dreams like that. It will also give you the opportunity to chat with the man of God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir, in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hello richdee, it is Almighty God that interpret dreams through Holy spirit.

You will need to get grace from the man of God so Holyspirit can give you the meaning. After receiving grace from the man of God, you begin to open yours dreams one after the other like this

1. Usually when you keep seeing your self in old houses, offices etc is a sign of spirit of backwardness that you seriously need to pray so God can help you. That is that.

You open the rest like this

2. a. Lord Jesus, if this dream is a good dream please give me sign in the name of Jesus, eyes closed, be in spirit for like 15 to 20 seconds. When God is done with you, sign or no sign say thank yo Jesus, at each stage please

b. Lord Jesus, I'd this dream is a bad dream, please give me sign in the of Jesus,
follow instructions like (a) above

c. If it's a Revelation (like a above instructions)

d. Lord if those people that we went together to that room are good people/angels please give me sign in the name of Jesus, wait for 15 to 20 seconds for God to minister, say thank you Jesus sign or no sign

e. If that room is the treasury room of my ancestors/me please give me sign. Instruction above

f. Lord do I need to pray to have possess those things, wait for sign.

The man of God will give you right prayer points when you are done.

3. Is this dream about my brother good/bad/revelation, ask one after the other and follow the instruction above

You open the remaining ones by trying to get the message God is passing to you through those dreams.

When you are done you forward your result to the man of God so he can guide you more.

If you need more clarification feel free to ask.

God bless
Richdee1:
I saw my self coming back where I worked before. This one reoccur every time I sleep

5. This is the main one

I woke up
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2020
Amen!
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jehovalives: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2020
My name is Ifeoma
Live in Benue
From IMO state

I dream of eating at night, I dream of self servicing, been in my old house, formerly I used to dream of falling into an endless black hole without ever landing, I dreamt a certain time of taking fruit from a fruit tree and a lizard jumped on my head for taking the fruit I cannot remember if it jumped out of my head, I dream of picking money in the church and some else asking me to return it, I dream of been biten by snake a bright yellow snake on both palms, I dream about dogs, of taking care of kids that r not mine, I dream of writing notes from school I have graduated from, sometime yes I don't remember the dreams I had.

I want God to bless me with kids of my own a good job for both my husband and I bless our business bless my siblings and my mum and inlaws and also deliver me.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
jehovalives:
My name is Ifeoma
Live in Benue
From IMO state

I dream of eating at night, I dream of self servicing, been in my old house, formerly I used to dream of falling into an endless black hole without ever landing, I dreamt a certain time of taking fruit from a fruit tree and a lizard jumped on my head for taking the fruit I cannot remember if it jumped out of my head, I dream of picking money in the church and some else asking me to return it, I dream of been biten by snake a bright yellow snake on both palms, I dream about dogs, of taking care of kids that r not mine, I dream of writing notes from school I have graduated from, sometime yes I don't remember the dreams I had.

I want God to bless me with kids of my own a good job for both my husband and I bless our business bless my siblings and my mum and inlaws and also deliver me.

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the
God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1).

Refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and
study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'.
Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can
then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the
Servant of God. When done with the enquiry, you forward your
observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us
here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace
from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to
you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it
is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the
grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your
RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this
thread.
Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" in each of
this process leading to deliverance. The last stage is the
deliverance.

......You are admonished to send your basic profile to
spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com as well if you haven't already
done so.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One
Deliverance:
1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.
2. Conclude your RPP
3. Conclude your Renunciation
4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.
5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by
submitting deliverance placard through email) .
6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.
7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for
you to download and use for the deliverance.
8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the
Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1
9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the
blood of Jesus, ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.
10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along
with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue
until the Lord is through with you. He will bring your kneels
down to thank Him and give Him praise.
Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very
well..

Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hmmm. You are welcome in Jesus name ma. I can relate to all the things you wrote here because I have practical experience of them.

I will advise you take your deliverance very seriously and you will testify in Jesus name.

Follow the instructions given to you above.

Welcome once again
jehovalives:
My name is Ifeoma
Live in Benue
From IMO state

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
Austynodv:
AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:06am On Apr 12, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:06am On Apr 12, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:

Amen sir, in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 7:42am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Amen.

Thank you Jesus
CDMhelpdesk008:

Amen sir.
Thank You Jesus!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Amen! Thank you Jesus
CDMhelpdesk008:

Amen sir.
Thank You Jesus!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:09am On Apr 13, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:09am On Apr 13, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.