Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (333461 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2020
jdunamis:
I want to give glory to God Almighty for his mercies over me, I had my deliverance session conducted on phone today with the man of God, and with the help of brother opeyemi in Ibadan assisting, God of Elijah answered by Fire, God of Servant Victor showed his mightiness over spirit wife and serpentine woman, over ancestral spirits, gods. God Almighty may your name be praised forevermore. Amen

To God be all the glory
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
If you believe and type Amen
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:12am On Apr 17, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:13am On Apr 17, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 7:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:17am On Apr 17, 2020
Amen
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir, in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:22am On Apr 18, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Silke(f): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=CDMHELPDESK007 post=87410048]INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE MAN OF GOD

@Everyone, the servant of God said I should post list of those who have come in this thread and if your username is not here please let us know, He wants everyone here to be ready for the God of Elijah to bless fire water for them that can fight against any strange disease in the World.

Exodus 15 v 26 - And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in
his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases
upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

, omura, ElidaxZiel, fridaraku, Chynwe, judrum, siverspooon, julieton, Ella2Cool, heartache, bass7, JustMakeMoney, beatingheart, Alonga, santicruz, iphie17, jom28gy, Brineharry, smithy88, etiboy250, Nathan92, 2favored, LanreGH, Oeis, Brineharry, kerny, TimAllen, dapsing8, AceGeraci, dektron, Tamarau123, fedrick4god, Olumuna, VEXT, unik4real, toluijiremi, opey1, dobrinswizzy, GREATVIKTOUR, Bj75, Silke, enm, Blackcnn, EneJeta, Jennifer0371, adez2016, Lalzangam, dewunmi729, Ugondohemba, ikechemez, Patience2018, ramaju, Oma1234, greatimostar, chinaza1, jutaji, KeriBaby, macjurek, omonjerry, glamorousbluice, imagrg, wizardus, ilemonaokolo555, shinestar10, Olasty, Chairmo01, medra, clemclem, thebest1210, tegamarro, ifexfree24, Overself, mur231, orlabass, Mykam, Blessedkingg, Jonah507, Keenmind2019, gfortune9, slaypapa, peculiardamsel, deeem, oluchi557, greens, Vintax, Nnetriplet, NairaEmmy, sparkyJ, Whyzaid, giftfromGod, Guy1979,, Oshin56,, omeome, IsanableGod, Yomiside1, Jumblack, fbexpert, IsanableGod, Yomiside1, picker123,` fbexpert, smiles1210, ecosystm, sosospence, BrickDevo, SendoSendal, safesecure1, FullMilo, naijareferee, Smart006, Fabian126, chiamz:, Kemzeee1, opey1, Adlai, dammypat, Leis, Giftedprof, Pat54, sakabien, jlomz, trueconscience, Ronnygold, Frederick7, MESENE50, Austynodv, nwaogwugwuv, CoolJul, Preffered, JACUBA, shogolist4jesus, Thanks2u, Awesometay, childofGod.....................................................(Still collating)

If your moniker is here, the man of God said you should type, "God of Elijah, please, protect me and my family members from any strange disease in Jesus name"

God of Elijah, please, protect me and my family members from any strange disease in Jesus name"
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:14am On Apr 19, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Adlai(m): 12:51am On Apr 19, 2020
Praise and honour to our Heavenly Father who is ever faithful and may His name be forever blessed
I humbly ask the God of Elijah for His Grace for my deliverance journey
I thank God for my journey as l now embark on my deliverance
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Adlai:
Praise and honour to our Heavenly Father who is ever faithful and may His name be forever blessed
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Silke post=88588879][/quote]
please add. jdunamis
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Amen
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kindly communicate with the man of God on this.

Thank you
Adlai:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Simosite: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
@servantofgod22, I sent you a mail with the subject "help from above".
I praise the name of the Most High God for the way He has been using you to set the captives free. Glory be unto His holy name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simosite:
@servantofgod22, I sent you a mail with the subject "help from above".
I praise the name of the Most High God for the way He has been using you to set the captives free. Glory be unto His holy name.
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1).

Please refer to page 15 of this thread where you will find the procedure for "do it yourself enquiry prayers". Study the procedure very well.

Once you have studied it and are ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you should post your
observations here so that you will be advised to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP). You should notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you to download and print out for your use. Instructions on how to do RPP
is on page 2 of this thread. When ready, you should let us know so that grace will be given before you commence with the RPP.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP. The procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" at each stage of the process leading up to deliverance.

The last stage is the "Deliverance".

You are admonished to also send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com if you haven't already
done so.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One Online Deliverance:

1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.

2. Conclude your RPP

3. Conclude your Renunciation

4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well.

Thanks and regards.

CDM HELPDESK 010
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Simosite: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
@servantofgod22, I had this dream this morning around 4am and I will like to know what it mean. I thank God for your life.
I saw myself climbing the wall of a storey building without stairway. When I got to a side with small opening, the people inside that building helped pulled me inside. When I got inside I saw other people eating. I understand in that dream that the person I came to visit was celebrating something which I can't remember.
Not long that I sat down on a chair, I started removing my clothes. I removed all clothes and was wearing only my pant. I sat down and not too long I started looking for my clothes to wear it back. As I was searching for my clothes, I left that building and find my clothes in a house that the door was built with iron gate.
I saw my clothes there, I reach out my hands from outside and took my shirt and wear it. As I tried to get my trouser, I discovered that something has carried it inside one of the room of that house. As I opened the gate to enter and get my trouser, I discovered that there is a bed at the right side of that house and dead bodies were laying on that bed. I could not enter because of those dead bodies.
I turned back to find somebody that will tell me what is in that house. I meet one man in front of that house. I was telling him about my trouser that was in that house, he gave me a black trouser to wear first. I was wearing the black trouser he gave me with white singlet. I can't remember the things he said about that house. I went back to see how I can manage to get my trouser out of that room. As I get to the front of that house I discover that somebody was bathing in that particular room where my trouser was stuck. As I was waiting to see who was in that room, the door open and One woman came out. She was tying wrapper and holding the bucket she used to bath. I asked if she saw my trouser there, she said that I should come in and check. As I wanted to enter, I discovered that those dead bodies that were laying on the bed are now laying on the ground. They were wrapped with while clothes and blood was showing on them. The woman was waving her hand and telling me to come in but I refused . I was watching her and she turned back and left me. I was outside the gate of that room watching all these and then I woke up. Please, tell me the interpretation of this dream. Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Simosite: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
@Austynodv, I have read the self enquiry procedures. I am requesting for grace to undergoes the self enquiries prayer. Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Alooone: 12:18am On Apr 20, 2020
Ronnygold:
From the man of God.

When done, post your observations here so you can move to the next stage.
Hello so I did the enquiry prayers, here are my results
1st time : Slight backward movement
2nd time :.slight forward movement
3rd time : No movement
4th time : No movement
5th time : No movement

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.